It's hardly "kinky" I'm afraid. The mod gives you 8 additional perks. Cold resistance, better prices and muffled movement when naked.

NudeResistanceRank1 to 5: (i.e. 20, 40, 60, 80, and 100% resistance to cold)

"You develop a natural resistance against cold, through the dibellian art to be naked."

NudeDibellasBlessingRank1 to 2:  +10 and +20 to speechcraft

"Your body is blessed by Dibella. Show it to merchants to get the right prize for their goods."

NudeMuffledMovement: (gives you the "Muffled" perk when naked)

"Without Clothes, there are different noises"

i got some ideas, i havent read any post but the OP so if what i say is listed just ingore

to the one hand weapon/2 hand weapons being naked = faster attack speed due to nothing constricting your body from movment

persuasion + intimidation - 

due to the fact you are naked 

bestial attraction, when naked most animals wont attack, some may even protect you

opposite sex friendship max

same sex/children normal (have to work at making the like you, basically vanilla)

opposite sex doesnt complain about being naked

same sex, nothing is changed

more weight = bigger discount from stores (boob size for females, being a manly beefcake dude for males)

SEX MOD RELATED idea - sexual mimic/side quest story

--------------------------------------------------------

story - After going into a certain cave you fall into a deep sleep only to wake up near a bed ( or on it) with a cult of naked men and women circling you telling you that you have intruded on there worshiping to a god ( made up or skyrim related) u ask what they are doing, they explain that they are a cult of syphons, they have sex with skilled people and obtain those skills to achieve there goals, (yada yada back story yada yada) you ask if you can join, they say yes but only if you can handle having sex with all (8?) people not including disciples, after it is all said in done you pass out, awaken in lets say.... in the whiterun inn or in some random abandon location ( safe for low levels) with a note saying, "you are one of us now, GO! and spread our ways with those of skyrim" the note burns and disappears from your inventory and you obtain a z skill that allows you to configure a new skill tree with selected syphon skills.

sexy with magic users increase ur skill in related users specialty ( different types of magic)

sex with blacksmith add + damage to any weapon made by you and increases experience gained

sex with hobos increase pickpocketing exp

sex 2 handed sword users increase 2 handed weapon exp

the rest is basically the same (1 handed and magic and other skills) 

--------------------------------------

again these are ideas i wanted to contribute to make this mod more awesome and customizable.

Kinky perks have been on my idea list for a long time. here's some of my notes:

The mod must work with other mods, one way to do this is SIM Clothing Evaluation. Another way would be to develop some internal "let the user say which clothings are sexy" framework.

• Exibishonism, gain bonus per onlooker when disrobing in front of actors. Must have worn clothes for a while, not spam able.
  • Material fetishism; leather, steel, elven, daedric...
  • Clothing and armor type fetishism; Boots, panties or lack of, piercings...
  • Material and clothing type fetishism should multiply. Ex. Liking steel and boots gives you a very large bonus for wearing steel boots.
  • Gaining bonuses from followers clothing, armor or lack of. Lydia in leather armor = 1 hand bonus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, now I'm back in action, and the first thing I've done to celebrate my examinations was an overhaul of the kinky perks. They merged with the streaker perks, and I decided to develop this mod further, so it can become a valuable Speechcraft choice, also for not nudists. ;)

The Enchantment-related perk does not seem to work properly. I opened the esp in the creation kit to have a look at it, and the perk does not really do anything. The intended effect is not registered on the perk-abilities. :/

Also, are the effects supposed to show up in the "active magic effects" tab in the magic menu? Because I'm not really sure if the alteration and illusion perks work :/