Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Nude Mods

5 hours ago, vnhatduy2010 said:

help!! how to get rid of seam lines on character body?

Atelier_Ryza_2 2023-03-23 12-01-06-112.jpg

It's still there... Oh, Jesus.

But I could say it was not only a texture issue but a model issue as well.
You need to combine all those body meshes together (Overlapping edges of different mesh part: Merge - By distance; Actually I'd tried before I said, but the meshes of HER vulva part wasn't built in a perfect way and there exist several threaded mesh parts inside that part, where, in other words, you can see different parts of mesh cross through each other. It was terribly clipped, I suppose.) but in that case you need to re-build the UV and the Texture.

Perhaps you could try this:

On 3/19/2023 at 4:44 AM, amorrow28 said:

I do not know if this is your issue, but this is how I usually fix seams, assuming it is a not a texture issue.

Unfortunately I don't have much time these months.

Edited by namespace
On 2023/3/17 at 午後2時2分, amorrow28 said:

ryza2nude.png.0cb3ce1ddb799e62211d5da5e36a9177.png

これがRyza 2のmodです!

Ryza2Nude.7z 13.23MB · 233 ダウンロード

Moderchan の Ryza 1 用の mod を Ryza 2 に移植しました。この mod を作成したのは、メッシュのセグメント化を支援するBlender プラグインを 作成し、そのプラグインの手順を記述する必要があったためです。だから私はそれを試してみるために (そしてスクリーンショットを取得するために) mod を作成しました。

帽子ありとなしの2パターンあります。それぞれにアウトラインありとアウトラインなしのバージョンがあります。4 つのバージョンはすべて同じテクスチャ パックを使用します。テクスチャパックとモデルパックは必ず一緒にインストールしてください。(pc20a_model.elixir.gz と pc20a_model.g1t を置き換える場合、mod を雨の中で表示したい場合は、pc20a_wet.elixir.gz と pc20a_wet.g1t も置き換えます!)

モデちゃん、本当にありがとう!また、ありがとうございます@ウーファット私の Blender プラグインを作るきっかけとなった ツールを作ってくれてありがとう。

楽しみ!

SummerModBreezyMod (Ryza's Summer Adventure と Sea Breeze Blouse の衣装に基づく) もお試しください!

I downloaded the above files. When I go in the rain or underwater, the mod is deactivated. pc20a_wet.elixir.gz and pc20a_wet.g1t are missing, could someone please improve them so they can be displayed? Also, I think I can see some kind of joint on the arms in the character display during the movie. Please fix this. I would like to request someone to mod a version of this mod with the lewd crest and eyes changed to hearts, as I have no knowledge of mod making and can't do it myself.

日本語訳

上記のファイルをダウンロードしました。雨の中や水中に入った場合、modが解除されてしまいます。pc20a_wet.elixir.gz と pc20a_wet.g1t が見当たらないので、誰か表示できるように改良していただけませんか?また、ムービー中のキャラクター表示で腕の部分に繋ぎ目みたいなのが見える気がします。該当箇所の修正お願いします。このmodに対してのリクエストで、淫紋や目をハートに変更したバージョンのmodを誰かしていただけませんか?mod制作の知識がないので、自分では無理なのでお願いします。

Hey guys, I stumble upon a bit problem on my end.

So as I check most of the recent comments on applying the mods, it seems to be a simple step by step process, so I did:

1) Download the gust_tool and add “gust_pak” to the data folder.

2) Applied “PAK00_02.PAK” into the “gust_pak” and got the additional folder data and just put it into the x64 folder.

3) Changed the “PAK00_02.PAK” to something else (ex: “PAK00_002 Original.PAK”.

4) Lastly, just change the files from the character to specific character’s MODS.

I tried starting the game, and all I get is just the “Now loading…” screen. It doesn’t seem like the mods are the problem at all. The gust_pak is from the latest update v1.53 (github). When I change the name of the pak file back to “PAK00_02.PAK,” the game can play, but resulting no mods applied. Does anyone know how to solve the loading screen problem?

22 hours ago, namespace said:

It's still there... Oh, Jesus.

But I could say it was not only a texture issue but a model issue as well.
You need to combine all those body meshes together (Overlapping edges of different mesh part: Merge - By distance; Actually I'd tried before I said, but the meshes of HER vulva part wasn't built in a perfect way and there exist several threaded mesh parts inside that part, where, in other words, you can see different parts of mesh cross through each other. It was terribly clipped, I suppose.) but in that case you need to re-build the UV and the Texture.

Perhaps you could try this:

Unfortunately I don't have much time these months.

thanks for quick reply and your solution, but I don't know anything about using blender so I'll stick with seam lines for a while. Thanks for your hard work to fix the mod

1 hour ago, vnhatduy2010 said:

thanks for quick reply and your solution, but I don't know anything about using blender so I'll stick with seam lines for a while. Thanks for your hard work to fix the mod

It's on my To-do list. Once I'm freed out of my school-work, I'll refocus efforts on the model itself. But at that moment I'll be trying rebuilding the model from an original one.

It'll have been a long distance before it'll finally be done. As I'm still a new comer to the territory of 3D Modeling.

Take your time, and to try something new is always attractive and appealing, where, probably, you will have your journey scheduled and embrace a pristine departure.

Moreover, the hard work wasn't by me, and mine hasn't started yet.

Standing on the shoulders of Giants.

3 hours ago, namespace said:

It's on my To-do list. Once I'm freed out of my school-work, I'll refocus efforts on the model itself. But at that moment I'll be trying rebuilding the model from an original one.

It'll have been a long distance before it'll finally be done. As I'm still a new comer to the territory of 3D Modeling.

Take your time, and to try something new is always attractive and appealing, where, probably, you will have your journey scheduled and embrace a pristine departure.

Moreover, the hard work wasn't by me, and mine hasn't started yet.

Standing on the shoulders of Giants.

glad to heard that, don't push yourself to hard :D

Wondering if any of the mods increase the character's breast physics? Also can anyone confirm if the jiggles are broken at 60fps on PC in the base game or are they just nerfed from the last game on every platform?

Edited by 13900k
On 3/27/2023 at 4:41 AM, mjktkrchan said:
Could you please remove the capes from these serri? Thank you.

これらのセリからマントを取り除くことはできますか?ありがとうございます。

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2022 at 3:41 PM, yamacho said:

unzip and put "g1t file" to the game folder. and overwrite. bro
→\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ui

girls_nude_status_set.zip 6.11 MB · 1,548 downloads

I know this is a long shot, but do you happen to have an uncensored version of this mod? Again, I appreciate you taking the time to put this out there in the first place.

4 hours ago, SylasTheShadow said:

I know this is a long shot, but do you happen to have an uncensored version of this mod? Again, I appreciate you taking the time to put this out there in the first place.

sorry,im not creater.

this mod are created by「14kw23」

• 1 month later...

jesus...on what page are there actually clear, english instructions on how to instal these mods? similarly....where do i even FIND them? do i seriously have to slowly browse through 38 pages of japanese/chinese/whatever it is and basically GUESS? why is this site setup so poorly? why is this shit setup like a forum from the late 90s?

On 6/2/2023 at 3:26 PM, tetradigm said:

jesus...on what page are there actually clear, english instructions on how to instal these mods? similarly....where do i even FIND them? do i seriously have to slowly browse through 38 pages of japanese/chinese/whatever it is and basically GUESS? why is this site setup so poorly? why is this shit setup like a forum from the late 90s?

you need to download gust tools to extract the base game's .pak files to get access to the character model files. there are instruction on the first couple of pages. there is someone who repacks the mods but not all of them. So if you you want the best ones you will have to trawl the thread. what you can do is when you find a person who drops a mod you like you can check their profiles and see all of their posts.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2023 at 4:44 PM, amorrow28 said:

Ryza1.1.png.51c6ea5be064ba660a70f27052702947.png

Small update to my BreezyMod.

R2_BreezyMod_1.1.7z 4.04 MB · 1,197 downloads

This update restores Ryza's necklace.  I had sacrificed it when originally making this mod, since it was the only submesh with breast physics and I needed it for her breasts.  But now that we can add new submeshes (see here), I was able to add it back in!

The download again comes with four variants - belt / no belt, each with outlines / no outlines.  Thank you again to Moderchan and @Soelily for the original mod this is based off of, and to @fiore99 for help fixing the G1MF problem that makes this update possible.

If you prefer no necklace, the original download is available here.  Also see the related summer mod here.

Is it possible to have her chest bigger

Good morning, dear, well, I haven't made mods for a long time and now that I bought the ryza 3 atelier, I wanted to make the same mods that I did for 2 in 3, and apart from modifying ryza 3's shirt so that it had much more cleavage, but I don't know if I have to use another software to modify the 3d models (obviously blender but I mean if g1m_export doesn't work for me... could you give me some tutorial to be able to do the next step with the models... I'll be grateful the only way i can do it... giving my mods to the community for free but i want to ask for help with that... Greetings