Try to remove all your other mods except cmar, wild_guy and WW. Be sure to make a backup of your mods folder first and also delete your localthumbcache.package file from your Sims 4 folder after making any changes to your mods.

I'm up to date and can tell you that I'm not having this issue.

6 hours ago, Mal834 said:

Hi,

Having a problem w/ ww.

My sims are blank as barbies. No nipples or vags or peens.

I have cmar, wild_guy, and ww mods installed.

Not sure what else to do? 

I have a shit ton of mods tho. so, that is difficult.

Any help appreciated. Ty!

Same problem....rolling back to 162e restores body details....This is from turbodriver who saw my post on the same problem.

My best guess is that wild_guy overrides are now non-functional due to being outdated after WW updating its override textures to the new image format. Wild_guy will have to update his textures as well.

6 hours ago, BatDood said:

Try to remove all your other mods except cmar, wild_guy and WW. Be sure to make a backup of your mods folder first and also delete your localthumbcache.package file from your Sims 4 folder after making any changes to your mods.

What default nude female top and bottom are you using?.....I tried cmar but it just gave a white bra in cas

Luumia Tit-e.

Also,

I did get everything out of the mods folder except Cmar, wild_guy and ww. So, I'm not sure what is up.

Maybe I don't have a cmar file? I'm not sure. Their mods are a little confusing as of what should be in the game.

21 hours ago, BatDood said:

Can you tell me what Cmar files you chose for your game?

1 hour ago, Mal834 said:

Thanks so much. 

Ok, check this out tho, All the sims that are already in game have the defaults! Just none of the new sims. Jeezus. WHat mod do I have to F this up like this? Lol

Ok...you using wildguys body details?.....keep them in the FBD folder....don't put them in the mods folder loose as ww will load first and use the default ww stuff...I had the same problem...