Vore game I found

Irishredneck

Seems like you get the one drop a lot. Many seem laggy or really hard to get to work the one that seems to work the best is the leg biter one. Hitting the drop button half of the time does nothing. 

*Edit it seems using the return button works better then using the mouse to click the drop button.

The one I have trouble doing is the one that when she drops she starts screaming half of the time she hits the teeth or bounces away to the right.

*Edit it seems the center and left seems a lot better to go for then the right side as the ride side seems really hard/tricky/laggy to get got 1 star from this last run and I basically stayed with the left and right drops.

*edit made it to 2 stars the one bonus stage of trying to take a nut off of the tongue seems a bit rigged no matter how fast you are she still steals the nut.

She is like a beast, she has the bad habit to munch on everything. Pencils toys chicken bones... if you get in her mouth you will hear only a loud crunching and cracking sounds. Her jaws are extremely powerful.

4 out of 5 stars so close.

Yeah I have gotten pretty high hitting lots of brutals gives you bonus rounds if you can get into the timing groove for the nut toss you can rack up pretty good points and chances. Unlocking slo mo three is the best as it has no timer bar. If you get the slo mo three and get the bonus where you she has to grab the nut off of the tongue that is the best time to turn it on she will no longer be touching your nuts again and you get 500 points each time you catch her. The feet first one has 4 different moves head first has 4 moves the worse one being the chewing one and the right one has 3 or 4 moves.

Archived