Body overhaul slider project part1

2 hours ago, Dadavoom said:

First of al l thank you, your sliders are great and i love the idea of just bundle all the good ones too so they wont conflict, its so helpful! i was thinking if you'd be interested in adding some male sliders too if there would be some spots not taken on males or so they wont conflict too much or are better for males, i use "NarciCC_Traps_Slider, NarciCC_Buldge_Slider, NarciCC_BetterMaleBodySlidersStumechChestShoulders, Beefy_SLIDER_byWhibbyGaylord, Cornfed_SLIDER_byWhibbyGaylord" these are great some don't conflict some do for now and maybe its even possible to take them on females too, some ppl might be interested in those kind of sliders on them (like the buldge, one... asking for a friend :D and the stomach one), also some i used before as well "kirax12_MuffintopSlider, vibrantpixels_armThicknessSlider (its hard to find sliders for hands for some reason they always end up looking like noodles :D and stomach to get more diversity and buff looking females hard to make too, you have to pick sexy or buff cant have both but it is what it is )" so anyways i though id drop these names here, might come in handy for more slider ideas for both genders to put in free spots either way its great work!

Thank you very much !

Im focused on female for the moment , but i'll do male too . I added Dumbaby shoulder height to male , I'll check that NarciCC's trap and shoulder slider no problemo .

For the bulge its already done for female : shrink /enlarge/stretch/tight sliders are modifying the zone , and 2 more incoming , height and forward/backward so yeah lol 6 pubis slider )

For male bulge I'll do it too .

I use WhibbyGaylord's slider my favorite one is the Cornfed down , I'll pack it alongside Vibrantpixel's profil and back thickeness sliders , for a smooth general morphing .

Belly is on my list too , I checked already Vibrantpixel's small belly slider wich is great , need to check that kirax12_MuffintopSlider

more ass /hip shape to come too already done 3 new ones .

Vp's arm thickness , ankle slider are in my game too so they will be packed aswell , for hand slider , I didn't tried it , but the Luumia one if im right , was creating glitch in the game so I think its not possible .

When I'll be done you will be able to achieve any shape you want , no worries )?

1 hour ago, hokusai26 said:

Thank you very much !

Im focused on female for the moment , but i'll do male too . I added Dumbaby shoulder height to male , I'll check that NarciCC's trap and shoulder slider no problemo .

For the bulge its already done for female : shrink /enlarge/stretch/tight sliders are modifying the zone , and 2 more incoming , height and forward/backward so yeah lol 6 pubis slider )

For male bulge I'll do it too .

I use WhibbyGaylord's slider my favorite one is the Cornfed down , I'll pack it alongside Vibrantpixel's profil and back thickeness sliders , for a smooth general morphing .

Belly is on my list too , I checked already Vibrantpixel's small belly slider wich is great , need to check that kirax12_MuffintopSlider

more ass /hip shape to come too already done 3 new ones .

Vp's arm thickness , ankle slider are in my game too so they will be packed aswell , for hand slider , I didn't tried it , but the Luumia one if im right , was creating glitch in the game so I think its not possible .

When I'll be done you will be able to achieve any shape you want , no worries )?

You are a life savior, thanks for the info, looking forward for new updates!

Hey Hokusai!

Been lurking around this thread and just WOW! Thank you so much for all you've done 

This bundle is amazing together with the sliders you made. I am in line with the comment above there are a few male sliders needed and it would be awesome to add to this collection! 

With one exception of course is that since the original male body mesh is a very simple sculpt with no defining features like pectorals or abs making a very smooth preset or sliders for males is very challenging especially when combined with custom male top meshes.

Yet from your Heel sliders for females I can see little or no deformation whatsoever and no pointy parts sticking out with most nude bottoms/tops. Everything is all smooth & morphed steadily. Your work for male sliders is worth waiting for sure!

Of course there is no pressure ? please take your time and don't over exert yourself 

Do take care & stay safe and thank you again for your time ?

5 hours ago, forbear said:

hello. i was wondering where i can get the jasmin and cami sims from that are used in your previews

Hi, here is cammy CC , the sims is custom made so no tray  .

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4ybe8b54l9bn8ey/SaikyoC4_CammyUpdated.zip/file

Saikyo_CammyX_hokusai26.package here is the custom body string I made , Saikyo version was too soft for me .locarion body acc /right ring finger , thumbnail is a chun li pic

for jasmine :

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-sims-female-youngadult/title/jasmine-agrabah/id/1415414/

this is the sim

https://amazonsims.blog.hu/2018/09/12/the_sims_4_dinsey_hercegnok

old school Disney CC

2 hours ago, MEN0PER@ said:

Hey Hokusai!

Been lurking around this thread and just WOW! Thank you so much for all you've done 

This bundle is amazing together with the sliders you made. I am in line with the comment above there are a few male sliders needed and it would be awesome to add to this collection! 

With one exception of course is that since the original male body mesh is a very simple sculpt with no defining features like pectorals or abs making a very smooth preset or sliders for males is very challenging especially when combined with custom male top meshes.

Yet from your Heel sliders for females I can see little or no deformation whatsoever and no pointy parts sticking out with most nude bottoms/tops. Everything is all smooth & morphed steadily. Your work for male sliders is worth waiting for sure!

Of course there is no pressure ? please take your time and don't over exert yourself 

Do take care & stay safe and thank you again for your time ?

Thank you , glad you like it  !

Indeed the male body is lacking some poly to create real nice pectoral and abs muscles , its even worse for female in my opinion , breast is the most frustating slider to make )

And yeah even with the smoothest top / bot body part , when you use any slider , thoses squarry EA body mesh bones come trough .

If there are some flaw they are caused by morphmaker wich create some bumps sometimes .

I try my best to prevent that and resmooth then update , but some bumps keep coming back whenever I create the Dmaps...

Cmar himself quoted : "DMap isn't as precise as other morph methods so you'll get those little differences, plus this tool undoubtedly introduces rounding errors etc. so it's not going to be exact. The game itself uses stitch data to match the seams because of this imprecision."

I"ll try to make a smooth male body preset to start with and see how far I can express the shapes like I did for female .

On 2/22/2021 at 4:55 AM, megatek23 said:

Good night, sorry about my groin, I love this slider the way the body gets, but if you could accommodate hip slider like the one in this mod when you edit it from waist, mid hip and low hip.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/sims-4-booty-re-15231898

For the BC's hip slider , I made an "evolved" version of this one actually , and all BC's sliders hip/butt/breast can't be edited (by me at least) because they are BGEO bone morph .

ezgif-3-8e22d885bcd4.gif      ezgif-6-2234f0ec5e81.gif.7682e0a8186139fe034a526347acfad5.gifBC's hip slider

Love the body sliders and especially the presets, but I ran into an issue that I can only think of two possible ways to get around it. The Presets work for all versions of the Sims (can even set both bodies of the Alien to different body types), except the Mermaid Form and the Spellcaster. Now with the Mermaid form, you can still use it on their "human" form and it will transfer over with no issues; but the Spellcaster has no access to said presets since it has no second form.

So the only way around the issue if you happen to want a Spellcaster to use the presets is to either make a normal sim with the preset and then turn them into a Spellcaster, or make a Spellcaster normal, then use CAS to change their body type before making them a spell caster again.

I've tried the presets and sliders in both my heavy mod setup and in a clean mod install setup (I.E. only your mods being the only mods in the folder), but I can't tell if it is something wrong on my end, just an oversight in the preset, or EA had something in the code causing an issue?

8 hours ago, kaistyle2 said:

Love the body sliders and especially the presets, but I ran into an issue that I can only think of two possible ways to get around it. The Presets work for all versions of the Sims (can even set both bodies of the Alien to different body types), except the Mermaid Form and the Spellcaster. Now with the Mermaid form, you can still use it on their "human" form and it will transfer over with no issues; but the Spellcaster has no access to said presets since it has no second form.

So the only way around the issue if you happen to want a Spellcaster to use the presets is to either make a normal sim with the preset and then turn them into a Spellcaster, or make a Spellcaster normal, then use CAS to change their body type before making them a spell caster again.

I've tried the presets and sliders in both my heavy mod setup and in a clean mod install setup (I.E. only your mods being the only mods in the folder), but I can't tell if it is something wrong on my end, just an oversight in the preset, or EA had something in the code causing an issue?

Thank you !

Here you go ,I added mermaid and witch now THICC_v1_body_preset.package Masoko_v1_body_preset.package

On 2/26/2021 at 8:59 AM, hokusai26 said:

Thank you !

Here you go ,I added mermaid and witch now THICC_v1_body_preset.package Masoko_v1_body_preset.package

Thank you for the quick reply. I tried these files out on a fresh mod install to see if they would do the trick. From my point of view, they did not, but maybe I am missing something? As the pictures (if they load in) show, the "Human" and mermaid human forms show the presets and you can change them. The Mermaid turned and Spellcaster lack the presets.

Human.jpg

MerHuman.jpg

Mermaid.jpg

Spellcaster.jpg

13 hours ago, kaistyle2 said:

Thank you for the quick reply. I tried these files out on a fresh mod install to see if they would do the trick. From my point of view, they did not, but maybe I am missing something? As the pictures (if they load in) show, the "Human" and mermaid human forms show the presets and you can change them. The Mermaid turned and Spellcaster lack the presets.

Human.jpg

MerHuman.jpg

Mermaid.jpg

Spellcaster.jpg

Yeah sorry I messed up the files , I uploaded old ones by mistake ) here you go , theses are working 100%Masoko_v1_body_preset.package

THICC_v1_body_preset.package

2 hours ago, japanesearmor said:

I removed all the sliders and previous hokusai sliders. It doesn't work. It did about a month ago but not now. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Its working 100%

You must have a slider conflict try to remove all the other slider besides mines , then add others one by one , head sliders can stay .

Move your CC folder on your desk to get faster load time and speed up the operation .

remember all the female slider that are using the chest/shoulder/thigh/hip/butt/lower and upper arm must be removed .

be sure to have all the newest versions of my sliders .

4 hours ago, japanesearmor said:

As I mentioned, I DID remove all the sliders and installed the latest version. It didn't work. What else could be the issue? Is it the Mac I'm using?

Ok , I'm clueless about this one , my files used to work , now they don't work anymore , your other sliders are fine , game version is out of the picture about slider , I have no idea if something need to be done for compatibility issues about slider for PC/Mac .

If someone have an idea or have the same problem you are welcome .

But if they used to work , there is no reason they can't work now , there is a conflict somewhere .

OK, figured it out. Apparently the mod ran with both masculine and feminine frames. The Sims I was using has a masculine frame but everything else is feminine. I took everything out of the MODS folder except the kokusai sliders. Worked on the feminine frame but not the masculine. I believe at one previous point you mentioned you changed to only work on the feminine frame. So I believe that's what changed. To get the facial features I wanted for the Sims the gender was female, physic was masculine and everything else was feminine. So I believe at one point your sliders worked for all frames. I surely could be wrong but just think I used it on all frames at one point.

6 hours ago, japanesearmor said:

OK, figured it out. Apparently the mod ran with both masculine and feminine frames. The Sims I was using has a masculine frame but everything else is feminine. I took everything out of the MODS folder except the kokusai sliders. Worked on the feminine frame but not the masculine. I believe at one previous point you mentioned you changed to only work on the feminine frame. So I believe that's what changed. To get the facial features I wanted for the Sims the gender was female, physic was masculine and everything else was feminine. So I believe at one point your sliders worked for all frames. I surely could be wrong but just think I used it on all frames at one point.

Indeed , lot of sliders that can make the penis up and down and fck up the WW animations so I removed the compatibility for male , its a female slider project focused .

Hi, i love your sliders and want to replace my present set of collection with it. But the problem is that i have no idea which all sliders im using or where to locate them since they are scattered in the mods folder. Pls tell me there is some way to find and delete all of them, and replace it with your sloders?

18 hours ago, Gonzo111 said:

Hi, i love your sliders and want to replace my present set of collection with it. But the problem is that i have no idea which all sliders im using or where to locate them since they are scattered in the mods folder. Pls tell me there is some way to find and delete all of them, and replace it with your sloders?

Hi thx !

Yeah there is a way .

https://modthesims.info/d/572482/ts4-package-conflict-detector-windows-only.html

Install that program set correct game path when asked

put my slider in your mod folder

run the program and check the conflict list

look for my files into it

note every file that are conflicting with my sliders and remove them

Try to organize your mod folder , my mod folder used to be a mess but its not good for loading time and even fps .

The time you  organize everything you will get it 10x back with loading time ect especially when you merge cc with sims4 studio its night and day when your cc are merged it load so fast compare to unmerge .

https://sims4studio.com/thread/402/merge-packages-using-sims-studio

and use sims tray importer to detect doubles it has a build in conflict detector

https://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/

20 hours ago, hokusai26 said:

Hi thx !

Yeah there is a way .

https://modthesims.info/d/572482/ts4-package-conflict-detector-windows-only.html

Install that program set correct game path when asked

put my slider in your mod folder

run the program and check the conflict list

look for my files into it

note every file that are conflicting with my sliders and remove them

Try to organize your mod folder , my mod folder used to be a mess but its not good for loading time and even fps .

The time you  organize everything you will get it 10x back with loading time ect especially when you merge cc with sims4 studio its night and day when your cc are merged it load so fast compare to unmerge .

https://sims4studio.com/thread/402/merge-packages-using-sims-studio

and use sims tray importer to detect doubles it has a build in conflict detector

https://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/

Hey thnx for that extra information too actually because i was too much worried how disoriented my mods folder is and it was causing little bit of problem with my gameplay. Hope to see more of your work❤️?

18 hours ago, Badi_Wunderkind said:

Is there possibility of getting pelvic tilt slider alone without shoulder conflict?

Conflict with what ? wich slider are you using on shoulder ?

HFO and Dumbaby shoulder slider are better than EA's  in my opinion