Body overhaul slider project part1

4 hours ago, Petr54 said:

Thanks for the promptness in the fix. How to install now? Install all 6 sliders at once?

Your are welcome .

Put one file for every hotspot control ; shoulder / chest / hip / butt , there is 4 for main files for the moment .

Off course remove all other slider that can conflict and use the same spot .

Be sure to replace the right file when I update .

I understood correctly that from the two files hokusai26_TIGHTv1_STRETCHv1.1_ENLARGEv1_Shrinkv1_HIPSHAPE_V1_V2_COWBOY_A_v1_B_v1_LUUMIA_HIPSHAPE_Dumbaby_HIPHEIGHT_silder_bundle and  

hokusai26_CLEANv2_CLEANFATV1_SURFV1_LAZZY_V1_Redheadsims_breast_alteration_Cmar_breast_separation_slider_HFO_backchest_slider only one must be installed?

19 minutes ago, Petr54 said:

I understood correctly that from the two files hokusai26_TIGHTv1_STRETCHv1.1_ENLARGEv1_Shrinkv1_HIPSHAPE_V1_V2_COWBOY_A_v1_B_v1_LUUMIA_HIPSHAPE_Dumbaby_HIPHEIGHT_silder_bundle and  

hokusai26_CLEANv2_CLEANFATV1_SURFV1_LAZZY_V1_Redheadsims_breast_alteration_Cmar_breast_separation_slider_HFO_backchest_slider only one must be installed?

Both , one is for the chest the other for the hips  .

Then the shoulder and butt slider 4 files in total .

I need to rename my files to be much shorter and clear but here you have all the information and detail about the versions and update

Be sure to have this file

hokusai26_HIP_slider_TIGHTv1_STRETCHv1.1_ENLARGEv1_Shrinkv1_HIPSHAPE_v1_COWBOY_v1.2_COWBOYSMALL_v1_LUUMIA_HIPSHAPE_Dumbaby_HIPHEIGHT_silder_bundle

this one is old and outdated

hokusai26_TIGHTv1_STRETCHv1.1_ENLARGEv1_Shrinkv1_HIPSHAPE_V1_V2_COWBOY_A_v1_B_v1_LUUMIA_HIPSHAPE_Dumbaby_HIPHEIGHT_silder_bundle

2 hours ago, hokusai26 said:

this one is old and outdated

hokusai26_TIGHTv1_STRETCHv1.1_ENLARGEv1_Shrinkv1_HIPSHAPE_V1_V2_COWBOY_A_v1_B_v1_LUUMIA_HIPSHAPE_Dumbaby_HIPHEIGHT_silder_bundle

Thank you for your reply. I have the sliders positioned like this.

[BB][Female]Top_hokusai26retouch.package
hokusai26_Butt_slider_v1.4_Cmar_pixel_repack.package
hokusai26_CLEANv2_CLEANFATV1_SURFV1_LAZZY_V1_Redheadsims_breast_alteration_Cmar_breast_separation_slider_HFO_backchest_slider.package
hokusai26_HIP_slider_TIGHTv1_STRETCHv1.1_ENLARGEv1_Shrinkv1_HIPSHAPE_v1_COWBOY_v1.2_COWBOYSMALL_v1_LUUMIA_HIPSHAPE_Dumbaby_HIPHEIGHT_silder_bundle.package
hokusai26_Masoko_sliderV2.6_THICC_V1_REWORK_V1_THICCCLEANV1_HEEL_v1.5_Hellfrozeover_shoulder_slider_bundle.package
S-AllureAcc_hokusai26retouch.package

Moreover, the list of deleted sliders of other authors is as follows

Dumbaby Hips Height Slider MALE FEMALE

Height Slider Growth

cmar_BreastSeparationSlider

cmar_EnhancedButtSliders

HFO_TS4ShoulderSliders

LUUMIA_mod_HipShape

Allure_acc

[BB][Female]Top

Did I miss something or add something extra?

34 minutes ago, Petr54 said:

Thank you for your reply. I have the sliders positioned like this.

[BB][Female]Top_hokusai26retouch.package
hokusai26_Butt_slider_v1.4_Cmar_pixel_repack.package
hokusai26_CLEANv2_CLEANFATV1_SURFV1_LAZZY_V1_Redheadsims_breast_alteration_Cmar_breast_separation_slider_HFO_backchest_slider.package
hokusai26_HIP_slider_TIGHTv1_STRETCHv1.1_ENLARGEv1_Shrinkv1_HIPSHAPE_v1_COWBOY_v1.2_COWBOYSMALL_v1_LUUMIA_HIPSHAPE_Dumbaby_HIPHEIGHT_silder_bundle.package
hokusai26_Masoko_sliderV2.6_THICC_V1_REWORK_V1_THICCCLEANV1_HEEL_v1.5_Hellfrozeover_shoulder_slider_bundle.package
S-AllureAcc_hokusai26retouch.package

Moreover, the list of deleted sliders of other authors is as follows

Dumbaby Hips Height Slider MALE FEMALE

Height Slider Growth

cmar_BreastSeparationSlider

cmar_EnhancedButtSliders

HFO_TS4ShoulderSliders

LUUMIA_mod_HipShape

Allure_acc

[BB][Female]Top

Did I miss something or add something extra?

No problem .

It seems you covered all the conflicting issues .

There is just 2 more .

Redheadsims_breast_alteration slider and HFO's Female Chest Depth and Width Slider are packed with my files .

So if you have any of theses 2 remove them.

"Height slider Growth" , i don't know this slider , maybe it was a conflicting one for you I guess .

And as you know ,  [BB] and Allure retouch are female_body_parts and not slider .

I will make a S-AllureAcc_hokusai26retouch.package as standalone soon so player can keep both versions and have the choice .

Is it this program you used to detect the conflicts ?MTS_scumbumbo_1734075_TS4PackageConflictDetector(EXEOnly).rar

( If you don't have it use it and it will show you any slider that are conflicting with mines )

But since you detected some conflicts  you already know ?

Thanks for the valuable list of removable sliders. The list will be clearer for many when the sliders to be removed are in one place.I think it should be put in the main Body overhaul slider project post. 3.6.

13 hours ago, hokusai26 said:

And as you know ,  [BB] and Allure retouch are female_body_parts and not slider .

I will make a S-AllureAcc_hokusai26retouch.package as standalone soon so player can keep both versions and have the choice .

Yes, I know about that. I gave a complete list of downloaded files and that's why the body parts were in it.

13 hours ago, hokusai26 said:

Is it this program you used to detect the conflicts ?MTS_scumbumbo_1734075_TS4PackageConflictDetector(EXEOnly).rar

( If you don't have it use it and it will show you any slider that are conflicting with mines )

No. I used Mod Conflict Detector version 9063. The program is outdated, registers unnecessary so-called "zero conflicts", which clutter the program and prevent a proper perception of the results of its work. But I participated in the development of this program and I am well familiar with it. Therefore it is not difficult for me to adequately interpret its results.

5 hours ago, Petr54 said:

Thanks for the valuable list of removable sliders. The list will be clearer for many when the sliders to be removed are in one place.I think it should be put in the main Body overhaul slider project post. 3.6.

Yes, I know about that. I gave a complete list of downloaded files and that's why the body parts were in it.

No. I used Mod Conflict Detector version 9063. The program is outdated, registers unnecessary so-called "zero conflicts", which clutter the program and prevent a proper perception of the results of its work. But I participated in the development of this program and I am well familiar with it. Therefore it is not difficult for me to adequately interpret its results.

Thanks for  helping me figure out this conflict .

Seems like you know the subject way better than me )

I edited the Body overhaul slider project  3.6 with the list of other's creator slider so its more clear now .

20 hours ago, SilayWay said:

Thanks for this perfect and complete mod, you did a great job. Can you consider to this mod? Extended Butt and Hips Sliders by gzckrg. I really like his "Butt vertical size change".Can make a smaller butt.
Stay safe and stay healthy.

https://modthesims.info/d/641421/

Thank you , glad you like the mod .

Indeed that's a great idea , I tested the Extended Butt and Hips Sliders by gzckrg , I like the small butt slider , but the shape is not realistic so I made my own version  .

hokusai26_BUTT_slider_v1.4_Cmar_pixel_repack.package

This version contain the gzckrg's small ass and my version of small ass on the right ass location up down

Instead of cmar's butt up/down , both slider work well with all EA shape and CC , but not with high poly bottoms , CC and other body slider I made

So here you have it but I don't think I'll put it in my main post .

Replace old file , try it if you want and you can choose wich version you like the most

6 hours ago, Szellemgyerek said:

Thank you .

Boobs meshes are my BB retouch for the boobs , all pictures ,

Available in my slider post along with allure retouch as shown next below to the first picture you sent here .

You must have missed one spoiler window I guess .

Bottom are available in my hamburger pussy series ,

The skin , or overlay  you use play a major role ,its 50% getting the right shadows and 50 % the right mesh .

then the proper use of slider ,for Jasmine and Cammy , I only used  the THICC slider , and HEEL ofc for demo.

thats how you achieve good looking boobs ass and vagina

for Jasmine , the soft belly effect , I used a Simbience skin , check her patreon content , lot of free stuff available like this skin and lot of great nose preset ect .

Cammy is a skin I mixed together and added some drawing to get the comics effect on tighs , check older post in this forum for the file .

Nipples are Wild guy's breast detail and Airplane randy's hentai nipple .

Stacking body detail is great too , thats why everyone should know how to relocate with sims4studio , at least for yours favorite skin details , so you can stack them .

Exemple : Remussirion's skin overlays and wild guy's vagina detail share the same spot so you cant stack them , you relocate wild guy's somewhere else then you can stack now .

Thats why I added a Acne and tattoo spot file in the hamurger series details , overlay and lip color.

On 2/8/2021 at 8:51 PM, hokusai26 said:

Thank you , glad you like the mod .

Indeed that's a great idea , I tested the Extended Butt and Hips Sliders by gzckrg , I like the small butt slider , but the shape is not realistic so I made my own version  .

hokusai26_BUTT_slider_v1.4_Cmar_pixel_repack.package 4.66 MB · 31 downloads

This version contain the gzckrg's small ass and my version of small ass on the right ass location up down

Instead of cmar's butt up/down , both slider work well with all EA shape and CC , but not with high poly bottoms , CC and other body slider I made

So here you have it but I don't think I'll put it in my main post .

Replace old file , try it if you want and you can choose wich version you like the most

It's so wonderful!

Thank you for your creation, I use it to create my favorite images.1203707986_butt1.4.png.e44db7c74ea5ee715e854266638b41c2.png

4 hours ago, SilayWay said:

It's so wonderful!

Thank you for your creation, I use it to create my favorite images.1203707986_butt1.4.png.e44db7c74ea5ee715e854266638b41c2.png

Thank you !

I see , you wanted to make some skinny sim ) its true that  I always go thicc  and they are other shapes aswell^^ .

BTW the thigh sliders are done , just need to make the gifs .

Front :

Left right is EA  big small , up down is GAP , slider focused on  inner thigh .

321509734_EAPLUD.gif.0571b2ec7161db2ceff3b78358771f7d.gif

Left side

Left right is the great Dani paradise's thigh slider left is soft right is fit .

DANI.gif.3c6ca27d4bec0de2815a0405e266dbe4.gif

Up / down is the perfect Piruxsim's knee height slider ( same side as Dumbaby's hip height > full control on leg height/lenght )

HEIGHT.gif.feb06b072b206f76846b243aa05ddcb1.gif

Right side :

Up down is my profilTHICC slider focused on rear thigh

Left right is vibrantpixel's profil thickeness slider focused on front thigh .

profil.gif.0a733e9619f0dd3c6c97aaba11950dd2.gif

Back side :

Up down is the great Cmar's ehanced thigh slider , up big / down thin ,  (I reworked the big to be more smooth .)

321680076_CMARTHIGH.gif.9f6d932c957757e9e29cfba98ecee753.gif

Left right is Vibrantpixel's  bow leg slider .

1169797518_VPSPACEING.gif.39d5717f328d3015d1957a00b8196b69.gif

hokusai26_THIGHslider_v1_vibrantpixels_Cmar_Daniparadise_bundle.package

11 hours ago, BangBangMnN said:

Leg Length or Hip Height Slider is not working for male, am i the only one ?

10 hours ago, Zemacz said:

Nope. Doesn't work for me either.

Indeed it does not work for male , because once you touch the hip height all your WW animations will be off .

here is the male/female for HIP area version if you dont mind missmatched penis animations .

I replaced the shoulder height male/female by the way better indeed Dumbaby's shoulder height  .

and HEEL THICC and masoko are female only now .

hokusai26_SHOULDER_slider_Masoko_sliderv2.6_THICC_v1_REWORK_v1_THICCCLEANv1_HEEL_v1.5_Hellfrozeover_Dumbaby_bundle.package

this link is broken and I cant erase it for unknown reasons .

On 1/13/2021 at 11:23 PM, MIKKOI said:

Good job!, but i think that Dumbaby Shoulder Height slider is better than Shoulder Height Slider by Hellfrozeover.

Finally done , I totally forgot your request and indeed its way better with Dumbaby's shoulder slider .

hokusai26_SHOULDER_slider_Masoko_sliderv2.6_THICC_v1_REWORK_v1_THICCCLEANv1_HEEL_v1.5_Hellfrozeover_Dumbaby_bundle.package

Is it possible that hip height slider will work on male? I really hope it goes well. I am really enjoying with these slider packs ?

Good Job ✌ and Thank You Very Much for your works

Edited: Sorry, I didn't know it works on male till now. I think it is working on the new version you uploaded. And yeah, Thank You again for your replies and works.?

55 minutes ago, BangBangMnN said:

Is it possible that hip height slider will work on male? I really hope it goes well. I am really enjoying with these slider packs ?

Good Job ✌ and Thank You Very Much for your works

Edited: Sorry, I didn't know it works on male till now. I think it is working on the new version you uploaded. And yeah, Thank You again for your replies and works.?

No problem !

Its not the new file in my main mod but the one in my previous post here that work for male and female .

First of al l thank you, your sliders are great and i love the idea of just bundle all the good ones too so they wont conflict, its so helpful! i was thinking if you'd be interested in adding some male sliders too if there would be some spots not taken on males or so they wont conflict too much or are better for males, i use "NarciCC_Traps_Slider, NarciCC_Buldge_Slider, NarciCC_BetterMaleBodySlidersStumechChestShoulders, Beefy_SLIDER_byWhibbyGaylord, Cornfed_SLIDER_byWhibbyGaylord" these are great some don't conflict some do for now and maybe its even possible to take them on females too, some ppl might be interested in those kind of sliders on them (like the buldge, one... asking for a friend :D and the stomach one), also some i used before as well "kirax12_MuffintopSlider, vibrantpixels_armThicknessSlider (its hard to find sliders for hands for some reason they always end up looking like noodles :D and stomach to get more diversity and buff looking females hard to make too, you have to pick sexy or buff cant have both but it is what it is )" so anyways i though id drop these names here, might come in handy for more slider ideas for both genders to put in free spots either way its great work!