Topic for support for creating a new MG !!!

Good afternoon everyone, just yesterday I discovered this place, I must be very slow even hahahah. I imagine that many users of MG should not even know that this exists. In fact, most should not even know who I am since I changed my nickname three times.
 Well, I want to address two issues that I think are important here.
 First I want to know if the TK17 admin team is going to make a new MG after all. Honestly I tried to contact you about a month before the forum went down, I was going to warn you about it and make a proposal to set up a website in Joomla! or wordpress for new works on the VX version and a well-organized repository for old material in the style of a content library, was going to offer technical support (I am trained as graphic design and web design) and an idea to raise funds quickly, so I asked for talking "privately" with the admins for obvious reasons and I received rude and rude responses like "we are a community, what you have to say can talk to everyone here" and nonsense of the genre so I fell silent. Obviously, if I asked to speak in private, it was because there were reasons for that. Honestly the fall of the forum could have been avoided if there was less arrogance and more responsibility on the part of the admins.
 Well, the past is the past and now you must think about the current situation, if you need technical support, ideas and visual art I am willing to help as long as they make a new community cleaner and more organized with an efficient search system and a more friendly interface. It remains the idea here to create a new forum only for new works directed to the new vx version that has enormous potential (if you know who will continue to develop) and separate the older material in a repository only (well organized by folders, themes and dates).
 A second issue that I want to address is that I barely got in here and I came across childish and unnecessary discussions that really bothered me and I'm sure they should bother anyone who accesses this forum, dirty laundry is not in public, solve yours problems in particular will otherwise end up scaring half the people.
 A message to Ava *****, I understand your principles and I agree but giving up the way you threatened to do it without seeking a solution is exactly what the ultra capitalists want, think about it before giving up. WHO KNOWS SOON YOU RECEIVE STRENGTHENING FROM OTHER MASTERS AND CAN ACHIEVE THE DREAM OF EVERYONE HERE BY TRANSMUTING THIS ENGINE IN SOMETHING SUPERIOR AND DIFFERENT ENOUGH TO NOT BE CONSIDERED A RACK AND DEFINITELY CAN SEND A FUCK OFF FOR A CERTAIN COMPANY.
 In one more hug to all (for behind hahahah).

12 minutes ago, Sexymaker said:

Good afternoon everyone, just yesterday I discovered this place, I must be very slow even hahahah. I imagine that many users of MG should not even know that this exists. In fact, most should not even know who I am since I changed my nickname three times.
 Well, I want to address two issues that I think are important here.
 First I want to know if the TK17 admin team is going to make a new MG after all. Honestly I tried to contact you about a month before the forum went down, I was going to warn you about it and make a proposal to set up a website in Joomla! or wordpress for new works on the VX version and a well-organized repository for old material in the style of a content library, was going to offer technical support (I am trained as graphic design and web design) and an idea to raise funds quickly, so I asked for talking "privately" with the admins for obvious reasons and I received rude and rude responses like "we are a community, what you have to say can talk to everyone here" and nonsense of the genre so I fell silent. Obviously, if I asked to speak in private, it was because there were reasons for that. Honestly the fall of the forum could have been avoided if there was less arrogance and more responsibility on the part of the admins.
 Well, the past is the past and now you must think about the current situation, if you need technical support, ideas and visual art I am willing to help as long as they make a new community cleaner and more organized with an efficient search system and a more friendly interface. It remains the idea here to create a new forum only for new works directed to the new vx version that has enormous potential (if you know who will continue to develop) and separate the older material in a repository only (well organized by folders, themes and dates).
 A second issue that I want to address is that I barely got in here and I came across childish and unnecessary discussions that really bothered me and I'm sure they should bother anyone who accesses this forum, dirty laundry is not in public, solve yours problems in particular will otherwise end up scaring half the people.
 A message to Ava *****, I understand your principles and I agree but giving up the way you threatened to do it without seeking a solution is exactly what the ultra capitalists want, think about it before giving up. WHO KNOWS SOON YOU RECEIVE STRENGTHENING FROM OTHER MASTERS AND CAN ACHIEVE THE DREAM OF EVERYONE HERE BY TRANSMUTING THIS ENGINE IN SOMETHING SUPERIOR AND DIFFERENT ENOUGH TO NOT BE CONSIDERED A RACK AND DEFINITELY CAN SEND A FUCK OFF FOR A CERTAIN COMPANY.
 In one more hug to all (for behind hahahah).

I suggest you reach out to Team K17 direct through PM if you are interested in setting up a new Modsgarden 2.0 site for them, as last I checked they were looking for some help.  Others have also offered their assistance both technically and financially, however for one reason or another nothing ever came of it.

That said a few things have already occurred namely the modgarden.cc domain was auctioned off today, to an unknown person for almost $400 (I guess they really wanted it), so maybe some good will come of that.  Time will tell.

I hope something good will come because this year of 2020 was a horrible year, even covid got it.
Well, for all intents and purposes I know who has perhaps stored most of the content of MG with the cleaning of many files corrupted and contaminated with brutal viruses. I believe it is somewhere around 30GB, it is not everything but it is something.