Open-source tentacle fuck assets

1 hour ago, Shiggles&Gits said:

ok, good to know. and thanks for the response with the explanation. at the time it happened I was like WTF. Is my playthrough screwed?... (Pun might be intended)

Heh :D It was actually supposed to be 30 minutes instead of 20, but I messed up my calculations in the coding. Only coding I did actually, Onionknighto takes care of that as I hate having to deal with it and it's the reason I gave up on modding this game when I started working on these assets a couple years ago. I'm kinda obsessed with the idea of making it possible to make an adventure-ish exploration tentacle dungeon with traps and platforming and such.  I wanted to make some kinda trap that stripped the character naked, but we struggled with getting it to work. The best thing we managed to get working was a nude status effect tied to a liquid which could be used as a falling trap, which is kinda the main reason for the ultra-wide horizontal tentacle door.

I want to make more interactable objects in the future, like platforms that appear out of the wall when receiving a signal, enabling people to make timing-based platforming sections like in the vanilla challenge doors. Also tentacle themed proximity sensors. There's plenty on my to-do list, but I gotta wait for my pc to get fixed before I can get more done.

Not gonna lie though, it's been sorta nice to get some time off from this as well as regular work. Though working on this mod has also been able to keep my mind off existential dread, so I feel it's high time to get back to working on it.

On 7/25/2021 at 3:08 PM, Lamadi said:

"Heh :D It was actually supposed to be 30 minutes instead of 20" ...

"I want to make more interactable objects in the future, like platforms that appear out of the wall when receiving a signal, enabling people to make timing-based platforming sections like in the vanilla challenge doors. Also tentacle themed proximity sensors." ...

"Though working on this mod has also been able to keep my mind off existential dread, so I feel it's high time to get back to working on it." ...

Yeah, good thing it wasn't 30 min *Laughs*. That would have had me starting over because I didn't know any better... (I wouldn't like the though of having a fully clothes-less run-through).

As far as interactable objects. Even though I realize it's time consuming. Might I suggest chairs, a lamp, a light, and maybe a table. You'd be the only one with a fully tentacle themed set.  believe me I've looked all over for one. 

and I hear ya as far as existential dread. just don't let it get to you. at my age I've realized that as long as you're not putting your head in wasp nests, and jumping off of shit without  a parachute; everything should turn out alright. granted you still have to deal with assholes that don't realize that making other peoples lives a living hell just screws it up for the rest of us, and makes it highly unpleasant.

3 hours ago, Shiggles&Gits said:

Yeah, good thing it wasn't 30 min *Laughs*. That would have had me starting over because I didn't know any better... (I wouldn't like the though of having a fully clothes-less run-through).

As far as interactable objects. Even though I realize it's time consuming. Might I suggest chairs, a lamp, a light, and maybe a table. You'd be the only one with a fully tentacle themed set.  believe me I've looked all over for one. 

and I hear ya as far as existential dread. just don't let it get to you. at my age I've realized that as long as you're not putting your head in wasp nests, and jumping off of shit without  a parachute; everything should turn out alright. granted you still have to deal with assholes that don't realize that making other peoples lives a living hell just screws it up for the rest of us, and makes it highly unpleasant.

The regular fluid has a 10 second duration, I think. Why not just use that instead? Do you think there should be another fluid  that has a duration somewhere in the middle? Like 1 minute or maybe 5? I've been considering that actually, but I  think having more than 2 visually identical fluids may be too much.

Everything is planned apart from the table. I don't really think of it as a tentacle 'furniture' set though, but it should be able to work as one.

Regarding existential dread, I suppose existential crisis would've been more accurate. I would be so happy to learn that climate change exists just in my head.

Not sure what I worry about most though. Climate change itself, or the asshats who get off on telling people "It's too late, so just give up trying and enjoy the fireworks" as that mindset just promotes inaction.

Edited by Lamadi
  • 2 years later...