Looking for a NPC spawn mod

Just off the top of my head, but I'm reasonably sure MCCC has a module for that.

One thing I *am* sure of, is MCCC will let you set the percentage of NPC's as tray sims. So imagine this: with the right settings, the entire cast and crew of your next movie gig are LittleDoxy's girls. Rawr. ;)

Just make sure you don't have any mods like Paulson's NPCC installed as it can also prevent randoms from spawning.

And it hasn't been updated for the SE patch yet.

Been having trouble when visiting some bars lately and no bartender ever shows up even though it says 'one is already assigned to this lot'.

Just removed NPCC to try figuring out the problem.

I even have MCCC set to use 100% from my tray/library but I may try reducing it by some.

My problem before was too many randoms being spawned so I had to stop it and it worked fine before the last game patch.

Normally the game will generate too many but found they are usually spawned when sims travel during loading screens.

12 hours ago, devilsnewestsimmer said:

a mod that will allow me to use the now-removed cheat sim.spawn/sim.spawnsimple

I'm not aware of this cheat, but AFAIK cheats are never removed, they're disabled. TwistedMexi has a mod that enables ALL cheats, even ones that are not needed anymore.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/cheat-fix-for-22697405

If you just need one or two sims to spawn, you can always just Shift+click the ground and "Create Sim" (I think you need TestingCheats enabled).