11 hours ago, criscross13 said:

Its Team Tall BDO armor. Name is Clead, if i remember. U can find it at patreon 

thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.

edit: after a good amount of research, I figured out that it is the "shudad" armor from the mod pack above. However the one in the image is heavily edited (removing the tassets and changing the body shape among other things) the edits don't seem to be anywhere online, so they most likely personal modifications.

13 hours ago, rd540edge said:

thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.

edit: after a good amount of research, I figured out that it is the "shudad" armor from the mod pack above. However the one in the image is heavily edited (removing the tassets and changing the body shape among other things) the edits don't seem to be anywhere online, so they most likely personal modifications.

U can delete part at BS. And to wat u want)

9 hours ago, rd540edge said:

it doesn't have BS support I am unfamiliar with converting, but am working on doing so, wish me luck.

Part of Bodyslide is Outfit Studio where you can remove items from armor:

Spoiler

image.png.c549061939032b76e4a40ea636fd4947.png

Just right click on what you want to remove and delete. You then need to save it over the original nif. You'll also do this for the _0.nif and _1.nif.

That's great that you're trying to convert it. If you need help or can't do it there's a great guy Nind that I think converts more than he actually plays Skyrim.

On 12/6/2020 at 11:05 PM, RedMonika said:

Part of Bodyslide is Outfit Studio where you can remove items from armor:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.c549061939032b76e4a40ea636fd4947.png

Just right click on what you want to remove and delete. You then need to save it over the original nif. You'll also do this for the _0.nif and _1.nif.

That's great that you're trying to convert it. If you need help or can't do it there's a great guy Nind that I think converts more than he actually plays Skyrim.

i have read so many post about how to use bodyslide, this the simplest its been explained so far. thank you.

1 hour ago, SmedleyDButler said:

It makes me laugh a bit that I've worked extensively with Outfit Studio (probably hundreds of hours, though not much recently), sometimes pushing it to its limits in conversions and reconstructions, but I have basically zero idea what to do with the parent program, Bodyslide.

I find it extra funny that your situation is the exact opposite of mine lol.

On 12/16/2020 at 3:58 AM, SmedleyDButler said:

It makes me laugh a bit that I've worked extensively with Outfit Studio (probably hundreds of hours, though not much recently), sometimes pushing it to its limits in conversions and reconstructions, but I have basically zero idea what to do with the parent program, Bodyslide.

You don't use bodyslide? What body preset do you use?

On 12/18/2020 at 3:29 PM, RedMonika said:

You don't use bodyslide? What body preset do you use?

Don't kill me, but back when I first started, I used Vanilla, haha! It was similar enough to base UNP, that I just used UNP outfits whenever there was no neck seam.

Using improved good quality skin textures and head meshes always made a far far bigger difference to me than precise body shape.

7 hours ago, SmedleyDButler said:

Don't kill me, but back when I first started, I used Vanilla, haha! It was similar enough to base UNP, that I just used UNP outfits whenever there was no neck seam.

Using improved good quality skin textures and head meshes always made a far far bigger difference to me than precise body shape.

gotcha... I was just surprised.

14 hours ago, RedMonika said:

gotcha... I was just surprised.

Can't blame ya, hahah. Knowing a little more, I'd be ensuring my own character used UNP in future playthroughs, but I've never been too hung up on exact body type.

I generally make standalone outfits to fit the UNP body, since that's fairly popular. But again it's just the base UNP - there's no bodyslide files haha. And for large overhauls I actually fit to vanilla because you can just convert from there to whatever you like and there are players who don't bother with changing body types (crazy, lol!).

21 minutes ago, SmedleyDButler said:

Can't blame ya, hahah. Knowing a little more, I'd be ensuring my own character used UNP in future playthroughs, but I've never been too hung up on exact body type.

I generally make standalone outfits to fit the UNP body, since that's fairly popular. But again it's just the base UNP - there's no bodyslide files haha. And for large overhauls I actually fit to vanilla because you can just convert from there to whatever you like and there are people who don't bother with changing body types.

I do my own mashups too. I have found that UNP bodyslide files do work with CBBE - you just need to swap out the body. I use CBBE

Spoiler

image.png.056406bbd7ebc7839835d621695dc859.pngScreenShot33.jpg.8021c7f17b70216ff98581280400bfbd.jpgimage.png.3feb9e7e63fa82f0628fbd43271a35da.png