First, thank you for the tips and suggestions. Ill move the hair path to the correct folder and will install B3lisario's and do as you suggested and hope that fixes things. As for the feet, yea i figured that was the case and id just have to live with it. Just wasnt sure if you had any suggestions at all. Now onto your ctd and question about the fix.

3 hours ago, nehaberlan said:

The mod creator suggests something, but I didn't understand what he said. Can someone explain it to me?

"If you're going to use this mod, it is best to wait until you're off the carts and inside the keep before installing it."

Does it mean "Do not install anything related to SOS and SexLab after leaving the prison, then reaching to Skyrim's outdoors?

Do you have any suggestion?

I would presume that the statement means dont install sos or related mods til after you get inside the keep after the dragon attacks, in order to fix the ctd. This is just going by that statement alone. i have virtually no experience with the le side of mods and things so im not sure about my statement being correct or not.

After checking SexLab & SOS mods over and over again in Alternate Start - Live Another Life, I've finally make my Skyrim run again.

As an alternative, I tried Content Consumer's Alternate Starts too. I got impression about this mod that it had bugs. I tried "Prostitute in The Bannered Mare". The Main Quest worked fine, at least for me.

There is a link of a tutorial about starting a new game by using Alternate Start - Live Another Life, when to enable SexLab mods, when to make the MCM configurations.

Here it is:

What I usually do for a new game is this:
1- Enable only non sexlab mods and start a new game.
Wait until all messages are done, save and quit.
(Use Live another life if possible, that simplifies the process a lot)

2- Enable only the major sexlab frameworks (SexLab, Zaz Animation Pack, SexLab aroused, Devious Devices..)
Load, wait for all messages to be done, save and quit.

3- Enable all other SexLab mods.
Load, wait for all messages and save.
Go over MCM menus configurations only at this stage.
Save again when you are done.

In the console - type: save cleanstart

This is your base game, configured and ready to go.
This method should prevent most issues with MCM.

What I experienced and what caused my CTD during the Main Quest of Alternate Start - Live Another Life:

When I say "the Main Quest", I mean before talking to the statue of Mara, after teleport to the location where you start your new life.

By the way, I got CTD at Content Consumer's Alternate Starts also.

When I was using Alternate Life, I decided to start from Breezehome.

I got CDT at Breezehome.

I have several tools that should avoid CTDs. Cool...

I have LOOT, TES5Edit. FNIS, SKSE, SkyUI, most popular needed patches, etc...

I've cleaned all mods that have to be cleaned.

I had SexLab, SOS, their requirements, SLAL, Animations...

If I were started the AFTER the Main Quest ended, I got no CTD.

So, that was one way to avoid CTD.

But, why I had this CDT?

After "deselecting one by one test", I recognized that only one mod cause the CDT.

"SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp"

SOS schlong for females - UNP 0.9

I cried out: "I need this file!!! What should I do???"
The only way that I could do is "deselect in NMM, or disable it from all profiles it from my NMM, or uninstall it for a while, and install it after I ended the Main Quest".
So, I did that. No CDT...
After I finished the main quest and start the new life, I saved the game, the I quit the game.
I activated "SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp" and/or installed SOS - Schlong for Females.
I started from my last save.
I checked SOS MCM. UNP was OK.
No CTD.
I spent time indoors and outdoors. Naked, dressed... No problem...
If you never had CDT problem because of SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp during the Live Another Life, it's good...
I may be wrong about the cause of CDT.
I just want to share with you.

Cheers...

• 3 weeks later...

I think (I suppose...), I found the problem of purple hair when KS Hairdos - Renewal isn't installed.

Technically, I've still not understood. My guess, KS Hairdos plug-in makes run few necessary meshes that its own.

In my case, the "Mollie" Hair had two extra parts. Usually, as I know, there should be only one, which is "Hairline".

However, by default, Mollie has "Mollie Hairline" and "0_HAIRLINE_Female_Human_Straight".

For Kalena Rios, I used KS Hairdos' "Aphrodite", but I don't recall such a extra part in that hair.

I checked my files. Meshes/textures were in the mod's folders.

So, I removed "0_HAIRLINE_Female_Human_Straight" extra part from the Mollie Hair's list.

I removed KS Hairdos. My PC became bald. (I use KS Hairdos and ApachiiSkyHair)...

So, voila...

Right now, she has colored hair without using KS Hairdos.

I did this by using Outfit #6. It did the same mistake. So, I continued with it.

20210106150508_1.jpg.66f0e1f21e40ee88629233ed85e817db.jpg

A two screenshots of old Mollie Hair that had two extra parts, and the new Mollie Hair that has only one extra part:

1055974354_MollieHeadpart.jpg.8a8663df7896182ab827b68692151c5c.jpg

TS_Seraphina_0Mollie2.jpg.30c6e5bb6c378edea3157da2af30f318.jpg

Maybe, someone can give me more detailed information about the problem, and explain why the second extra part caused a problem.

I'll try to start for the new Hair modification in few days.

If you want A.S.A.P. solution, please install KS Hairdos Renewal, at least Female version...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68311?

9 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

Thank you, I saw that note. But I do not want to download 1 Gb mod and bloat my Racemenu for a single NPC.

Your right...

KS Hairdos is too large.

When I'm done with the new settings, I'll upload them.

I'll let you know...

Thank you for your patience...

18 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

No u)
Thanks for your great work!

Thanks...

I just uploaded the new versions.

I think, I corrected the missing textures.

No more KS Hairdos...

:)

I added the new files in MEGA too...

If you got any problems, or have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask...

Cheers...

NMM Users, who want to install SeranaXXX, but got a error while you're trying to add it via NMM. An error something like this:

" Error registering this mod: SeranaXXX a.k.a. 'Serana Vamp' Transsexual Follower - Outfit 4 - HDT Error: Error parsing FOMOD Info.xml file. "

Someone says: "These is no reason why FOMOD installers keep failing to work correctly other than NMM's FOMOD compatibility being broken/outdated & in serious need of an overhaul/rebuild."

Another one suggests disabling Antivirus program.

I found another way...

When you open the NMM, on the top bar, there is a folder icon, named "Open Folders".

When you select it, you'll see "Open NMM's Mods Folder". Select it.

It should be in "Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Mods".

You'll see the ".7z" mods.

Find the "SeranaXXX a.k.a. 'Serana Vamp' Transsexual Follower - Outfit  "Blablabla' - HDT.7z" that gives you headache.

Delete it.

As a folder, you'll notice there is folder named "cache".

Open it.

You'll see the "SeranaXXX a.k.a. 'Serana Vamp' Transsexual Follower - Outfit 'Blablabla' - HDT" folder.

Delete it.

In the game folder,

Go to the "Data" folder, and check if there are any "TS_Seraphina.esp". If there is, delete it.

Go to the "Data\Meshes" folder, delete if there is a folder named "TS_Seraphina".

Go to the "Data\Textures" folder, delete if there is a folder named "TS_Seraphina".

Then, try to install it again via NMM. You should not get any error. At least, I didn't get any.

[/spoiler}

If you prefer to install it manually...

Extract these file and the folders in the "Data" folder:

Meshes

Textures

TS_Seraphina.esp

Cheers...

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2021 at 12:04 PM, mrMAX3000 said:

hello, I really like serena. is it possible to give her vampire fangteeth?

mfg

Hi,

I'm glad that you like her.

Do you want her look a like a vampire?

Sorry, but I wouldn't do that.

As I said in the main info, she's CURED, NORD-RACED, EX-VAMPIRE.

Cheers...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I have all the required sexlab mods, but I have three big problems with this mod, her skeleton seems no compatible with animation, so She has weird behavior with deformed body and schlong. Second problem is that I cannot fast travel with her, because the game load infinitely until I have to close it. Third problem, sometimes her face turn into black color. Any suggestion?

Edited by 1Al
On 3/12/2022 at 5:45 PM, 1Al said:

I have all the required sexlab mods, but I have three big problems with this mod, her skeleton seems no compatible with animation, so She has weird behavior with deformed body and schlong. Second problem is that I cannot fast travel with her, because the game load infinitely until I have to close it. Third problem, sometimes her face turn into black color. Any suggestion?

Hi,

First of all, I can't give you much information about the problems in the Skyrim LE.

You say that you have black face in both Kalena and SeranaXXX mods. And, deformed animations problems and no fast travel.

I tested both mods, and I've never got such problems. Nobody commented about these kinds of problems also.

The both mods work as they should.

Have you start after a "clean save"?

Have you organized your mods by using LOOT?

These are all I can suggest...

The best way to get any answer about problems is asking "Skyrim LE Technical Support" by adding new topic.

For example:

1. "I use bla, bla, bla animations. When I use SeranaXXX Follower mod, I got this, this, this problems. How can you help me?"

2. "The follower doesn't travel with me. What is the problem?"

3. "I have black face problem in two followers. Why? How can I solve this problem?"

You can first google them.

Sometimes, you can't get any information or help.

Good luck...

17 hours ago, nehaberlan said:

Hi,

First of all, I can't give you much information about the problems in the Skyrim LE.

You say that you have black face in both Kalena and SeranaXXX mods. And, deformed animations problems and no fast travel.

I tested both mods, and I've never got such problems. Nobody commented about these kinds of problems also.

The both mods work as they should.

Have you start after a "clean save"?

Have you organized your mods by using LOOT?

These are all I can suggest...

The best way to get any answer about problems is asking "Skyrim LE Technical Support" by adding new topic.

For example:

1. "I use bla, bla, bla animations. When I use SeranaXXX Follower mod, I got this, this, this problems. How can you help me?"

2. "The follower doesn't travel with me. What is the problem?"

3. "I have black face problem in two followers. Why? How can I solve this problem?"

You can first google them.

Sometimes, you can't get any information or help.

Good luck...

No I started Serana on a normal save in the game, what do you mean for clean save? I have some problems with all not vanilla followers. Apart of them my game works very well.

1 hour ago, 1Al said:

No I started Serana on a normal save in the game, what do you mean for clean save? I have some problems with all not vanilla followers. Apart of them my game works very well.

You should read the main info about the mod(s).

Please make a "Clean Save".
(Requires a clean save or a new game if you already have a previous version of the mod installed).
Easiest way, after installing SeranaXXX, disable it. Open your best running saved game with the all necessary mods. Then save it. Activate SeranaXXX. Open.

Lots of mods require clean save. You can find tutorials in youtube.

When a mod author asks you to perform 'clean save' before updating his mod, what he basically asks you to do is:

1. Remove the mod from your game

2. Save and quit the game

3. Launch the game and load the save from step 3

4. Ignore the warning about missing esps

5. Save and quit the game (At this point you have a 'clean save')

6. Install updated version of the mod

7. Launch the game and load the save from step 5.

First of all, install "Alternate Start – Live Another Life" LE version. There is no more LE version in Nexus. You have to find somewhere else.

You can download it from here. But, you have to sign-in first:

https://www.afkmods.com/

https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/files/file/270-alternate-start-live-another-life/

Install all other mods.

Install, BUT deselect SeranaXXX/Kalena mod(s) in your mod organizer.

When you start your game, it'll take time to make the other/new mods to install or to recognize.
After that, save your game. And exit from the game.

This will be your "Clean Save".

Then, select your follower and/or other mods in your mod organizer. I use NMM.

Note: If you've got any older version of any mod(s), totally uninstall them first.

Your mod manager/organizer should do that. Sometimes, you have to do manually. Find the older mod's folders/files, and delete them.

Make the Skyrim run smoothly is little bit confusing.

You might need to check tutorials.

1 hour ago, nehaberlan said:

You should read the main info about the mod(s).

Please make a "Clean Save".
(Requires a clean save or a new game if you already have a previous version of the mod installed).
Easiest way, after installing SeranaXXX, disable it. Open your best running saved game with the all necessary mods. Then save it. Activate SeranaXXX. Open.

Lots of mods require clean save. You can find tutorials in youtube.

When a mod author asks you to perform 'clean save' before updating his mod, what he basically asks you to do is:

1. Remove the mod from your game

2. Save and quit the game

3. Launch the game and load the save from step 3

4. Ignore the warning about missing esps

5. Save and quit the game (At this point you have a 'clean save')

6. Install updated version of the mod

7. Launch the game and load the save from step 5.

First of all, install "Alternate Start – Live Another Life" LE version. There is no more LE version in Nexus. You have to find somewhere else.

You can download it from here. But, you have to sign-in first:

https://www.afkmods.com/

https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/files/file/270-alternate-start-live-another-life/

Install all other mods.

Install, BUT deselect SeranaXXX/Kalena mod(s) in your mod organizer.

When you start your game, it'll take time to make the other/new mods to install or to recognize.
After that, save your game. And exit from the game.

This will be your "Clean Save".

Then, select your follower and/or other mods in your mod organizer. I use NMM.

Note: If you've got any older version of any mod(s), totally uninstall them first.

Your mod manager/organizer should do that. Sometimes, you have to do manually. Find the older mod's folders/files, and delete them.

Make the Skyrim run smoothly is little bit confusing.

You might need to check tutorials.

It was the first time I installed the mod, no update, so it was a clean save.

3 hours ago, 1Al said:

It was the first time I installed the mod, no update, so it was a clean save.

I don't know details about Skyrim.

They are technical problems. I don't understand about them.

It would be better if you ask to the Technical Support.

I can't help you more.

20 hours ago, nehaberlan said:

I don't know details about Skyrim.

They are technical problems. I don't understand about them.

It would be better if you ask to the Technical Support.

I can't help you more.

I don't know, but maybe could be a problem connected to the body type I installed the CHSBHC, because I like it.

2 hours ago, 1Al said:

I don't know, but maybe could be a problem connected to the body type I installed the CHSBHC, because I like it.

SOS mod uses UNP body. It's not compatible with the others. You can use Blessed UNP Blessed (a.k.a, UNPB), UUNP. Dimonized UNP. Schlong doesn't fit on other body type.

For that reason, if you want to all females (your PC and NPC...) have shlong, you have to use an UNP body. Kalena's and SeranaXXX' bodies are already set up with their own bodies. It means, if you use a UNPB body, they'll have their own same body, if you use Dimonized UNP, they'll still keep their own body.

Please, do not ask me anymore.

I don't understand very well about these things.

Just check the required mods' requirements.

Go visit SOS forum. They can be more helpful.

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim

SOS schlong for females - UNP 0.9

DIMONIZED UNP female body

UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT

My knowledge is limited. I can't be helpful.

• 6 months later...

Downloaded version 6 of Serana and ran it.  I had texture tearing around her head when I first met her and wasn't able to fix it.

Downloaded version 1 and ran that and the tearing went away.  No idea why.

Her boobs are much smaller with 1 than they were with 6 but she still looks hot as.  I can see we are going to have a lot of fun together.  Thank you for your hard work.

Is there a way I can change her name in-game?