FPS Issues with Downloaded Poses?

also keep in mind that more animated actors in a pose slows everything down.
A busy foursome pose is a lot bigger than a static solo pose so they take longer to load and gobble up lots of memory

Are you using "high res" 4X skins? If so, temporarily use different models with standard res skins and check if the problem persists

9 hours ago, nikk8 said:

Are you using a pack with lots of poses? If so this could be your problem.

Nope! I was using a single test pose just to test if everything was working right. (Downloaded test pose) It also has FPS issues when I use other downloaded poses as well.

3 hours ago, Marburg said:

also keep in mind that more animated actors in a pose slows everything down.
A busy foursome pose is a lot bigger than a static solo pose so they take longer to load and gobble up lots of memory

Are you using "high res" 4X skins? If so, temporarily use different models with standard res skins and check if the problem persists

Yep, even with different models I still get frame issues.

Just for a bit more context, it was originally fine and then I switched to using TK17 trough a different user account on my computer which was when the frame issues started (though it could easily have been a different cause), so I reinstalled the game (I initially used the express install instead of the portable installation) and I found these frame issues. I tried reinstalling on the original user account to see if that was the cause and the frame issues persisted there, too. Also, it seems like the whole game freezes as my mouse freezes in the window (not the entire computer) if I move my cursor during one of the lag spikes/FPS drops. If there's any more details I need to add for context just let me know.

EDIT: I've also tried reinstalling (both with portable and express installations), uninstalling from the original acc, etc. Nothing's really worked, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

11 minutes ago, mrwrong said:

Antivirus. Malwarebytes completely fucked my game. First noticed in pose edit when it started to take around 20 seconds to save changes.

Whoa, looks like you're right! I added TK17 to the allow list and so far I haven't gotten any frame issues, what did you do to fix the issue just in case?

34 minutes ago, EJAX said:

I bought three network monitors, not because I thought I needed three network monitors, but because I wanted the Rock 64 SBCs they had inside them for $18..

https://www.amazon.com/Iconikal-Rockchip-Computer-Processor-1866MHz/dp/B0868WSTXH

Don't bother, they're junk.

Yeah! Not enough main memory  and the cpu very slow also the mali gpu is not that fast.

I tested some similar mainboard forgot the name but also rockchip cpu and small mali gpu and low ram (2gb).Bought a better one with more cores in the cpu and mali 850?

gpu and 32 gb ram.