Some beginner issues...

Hello everyone. I just started using lovers pk and checking compatibility with other mods everything seemed fine. I only installed LAPF and no other mods besides the ones in the archive. My male characters will only strip lower body when they masturbate although I tried in a female and they strip accordingly to the settings I put. I disabled all my mods and left only the 4 LAPF archive ones. Besides that the only other mods I have are textures and meshes like enhanced flora and stuff like that. I don't know how to make so that I and other NPC's strip what I want and I don't know how to make them cum while masturbating. I know there aren't any male moanings besides the breathing (sadly) but I don't know how to get the breathing, they just stay silent. I'd like to install the other mods but I'd like these issues solved. By the way does plunder/blunder work fine with other mods I found it interesting. Sorry if there are too much question and just starting to venture in Lovers PK :P Females aren't striping either..... I also have blockhead as a plugin too don't know if it does anything. Tried installing with wrye bash no sucess. I also couldn't find the 1 to 200 files to erase that says in LAPF readme. Maybe I'll have to install the game anew. Just finished trying to install manually the same happens nobody strips only lower parts. Now I can't unnistall.

You go into the lovers settings (sexual exploits spell - pick it and cast it) and then pick which clothing is taken off.  

Males should have a moan.  Check your settings for that too.

I have no idea what plunder/blunder is.  Provide a link or a better name.

Erasing animations 1-200 is something you do ONLY if you had installed the two part Lovers with PK, which is now over 7 years old.  Please take the time to READ the install instructions a bit more carefully, as this is clearly stated.

Not nude ? Have you installed a male and a female nude body replacer ?

Not sure if masturbate is with sound... I think it isn't.

It's a setting issue. Some animations are with and some without sound.

But if it is with sound you also have to enable the male moans in the LAPF settings ( the in game spell )

Also the stripping settings are in the setting spell ( for sex , player , NPC, normal and rape sex )

While masturbate a male only strip lowerbody , a female lower and upper body . It does not use the LAPF stripping settings.

But in the ini  ( data\ini\xLoversMB2.ini   )  you can set .

set xLoversMB2Quest.sAllowUnequipHands to 1

------------------------------------

Body replacer, BBB animation,  problems with missing sex animation, no sex, fill the free sex animation numbers so that you have all 200, penis or breast stretching...  And all you need before you start with LoversMods.

Read my yellow Link below.  Here below in my signature.   READ IT !

I choose remove all and they stay on. I only have MB2 which comes in the LAPF pack. Plunder is this :

And I didn't hear the moan it has a lot of voices to try but most have women moans. I just unnistalled my oblivion right now to start creating a Lovers foundation. Maybe something was creating it. I'll post if something odd appears.

Again, not all animations have sounds/moans.

MB2 I have no male sounds but female.  And I have male moans enabled in the LAPF settting.  But MB2 does  not use the LAPF settings. So in the MB2.esp / scripts are no sounds.

In all MB2 kf files are no sound , but my female moan, so the sound is enabled by a script.

kf files are the animation file. You can make sound settings in a kf files or a nif.

But no good idea for the MB2 files because female can use the male animations. Yes futa, feamle with dicks can use the male masturbate animations.

So you have to find the right MB2 script and set/enable/add the male sound.

EDIT:  I also don't use Plunder

I may try it as the last one. Now after I wrongly uninstalled my oblivion cause I thought it had a problem. I'm gonna rebuild all again using your guide.

I rebuilt so just to be sure MB2 doesn't allow full strip and has no moaning and the player don't cum is exsplashsperm included in LAPF?

LAPF  covers NPC in sperm after sex. But there is no cumshot effect.

With Lovers3dorgasm.esp you get female ejaculation effect. ( There was/is a modified version that change the pussy spray effect to nipple spray. lactation during orgasm )

With LoversSpermSplashEx.esp you get the "cover in cum" after sex with better settings. You can set player and NPC individually.  Time until removed, or no remove and you have to go swimming.

No Mod for male cumshot effect ! Not in LAPF and not in a Mod.

Again: in MB2 no male moans (in my game ) only female.  And no full strip ! Male only upperbody, female upper and lower body. And a Hand-stripping you can set in the ini.

EDIT: Do not use any other Mods from the old "Minor Mod Pack"  ! Only the LoversSpermSplashEx .

Yeah I did that. Only the sperm one seems everything is alright when they finish their neck gets strange and twisty but they return to normal afterwards. I was wondering about some positions like standing masturbation or masturbate eachother I havent found those animations. Are they there? And sorry for asking so much stuff :P

In MB2 are no masturbate eachother ani. It's not possible because MB2 affects only one person.

In the LAPF sex animations are some hand and foot job animations.

To see all LAPF animations on pictures download

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/8232-the-daedra-sutra-lovers-with-pk-animation-collection/

The file  "Daedra Sutra Animated Penis Animations"

You do not need the animations. Do not install the Mod ! Unpack and watch the pictures.  You have all the animations in your LAPF installation.

If you have found the animation you see the animation number ( the picture number = ani number )

Animations in LAPF are used/played randomly, so it is hard to see the ani in game.

But you can install the animation test Mod

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/113-memposerplug/

You cast on a NPC and then you can enter the number of the ani you want. Then you and the NPC have sex

On 11/14/2020 at 11:57 AM, Aqualeo322 said:

Yeah I did that. Only the sperm one seems everything is alright when they finish their neck gets strange and twisty but they return to normal afterwards. I was wondering about some positions like standing masturbation or masturbate eachother I havent found those animations. Are they there? And sorry for asking so much stuff :P

Try to have all your idle anims at the end of your load order.

I really doubt Plunder's after-sex-more-sex could affect a group of people.

*NEVERTHELESS* anims 178 and 181, when played, show actors performing masturbation face to face.

Could be this perhaps, too.

1 hour ago, Aqualeo322 said:

Tried it wonderful. Just have an issue with raping when I rape a healer it keeps healing itsellf while being raped. Happened to anybody? 

Why is it a problem? Let him heal.

If a NPC cast spells on you, attack spells, you should enable in the LAPF Settings "stop combat during sex"  Yes the LAPF setting, not LoversRapers.

NPCs use healing potions if hte have, or use healing spells. That is why they have the spells and potions.

You can rape the NPC again and again if he has no more potions or Magicka.

??? I do not understand what you mean.  clothes bug ? No clothes, do not equip clothes?  And next rape ?

A screenshot please or better description.

Maybe wrong load order?   Wrong load order can messup the whole sex system.  Also wrong installed game.

Hope you have read my yellow Link below. The one in my signature.

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.5.11]
02  Lovers with PK.esm
03  Fundament.esm  [Version ision]
04  Progress.esm  [Version 2.2]
05  RealisticLeveling.esm
06  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.6b]
07  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
++  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
08  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
09  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.9a]
0A  Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp
0B  Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
0C  Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
0D  GOSH.esp
0E  GOSH Region Ambiance.esp
0F  Camping.esp
10  Dynamic Map.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
11  Enhanced Hotkeys.esp  [Version 2.3.1]
12  DLCHorseArmor.esp
13  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
14  DLCOrrery.esp
15  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
16  DLCVileLair.esp
17  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
18  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
19  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
1A  DLCSpellTomes.esp
++  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
1B  Immersive Weapons.esp
1C  DLCThievesDen.esp
1D  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.15]
1E  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.14]
1F  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.5.10]
20  Enhanced Economy.esp  [Version 5.4.3]
21  More Effective Enchantments.esp  [Version 3.1]
22  FarmAnimalsofCyrodiil.esp  [Version 1.4]
23  Fighters Guild Quests.esp
24  Mages Guild Quests.esp
25  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
26  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
27  DLCFrostcrag.esp
28  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
29  Knights.esp
2A  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.8]
2B  Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
2C  Harvest [Flora].esp  [Version 3.0.0]
2D  Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
2E  Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
2F  Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
30  Auto Update Leveled Items And Spells.esp  [Version 1.2.5]
31  Better Dungeons.esp
32  HUD Status Bars.esp  [Version 5.3.2]
33  GMArcheryRebalance.esp  [Version 1.0]
34  GuildAdvancement.esp
35  Relevant Scrolls & Potions & Staves.esp
36  VanillaCombatEnhanced.esp
++  VCEClassOverhaul.esp
37  Basic Primary Needs.esp  [Version 6.3]
38  Basic Personal Hygiene.esp  [Version 3.0]
39  Basic Physical Activities.esp  [Version 1.3]
3A  RefScope.esp  [Version 2.1.2]
3B  IThieveryRaise.esp
3C  IThieveryRaiseVeryHard.esp
3D  Bundlement.esp  [Version ision]
3E  ProgressGSD.esp  [Version 2.0]
3F  ProgressMBSP.esp  [Version 2.0]
40  ProgressSBSP.esp  [Version 1.0]
41  ProgressRBSP.esp  [Version 1.0]
42  ProgressRacial.esp
43  ProgressArmorer.esp  [Version 1.0]
44  JCN_AV Uncap.esp  [Version 1.01]
45  OOOShiveringIsles.esp
46  bgMagicEV.esp  [Version 1.7EV]
++  bgMagicSpellTomes_for_WryeBash.esp  [Version 1.68EV]
++  bgMagicItemSigil.esp  [Version 1.68EV]
++  bgMagicEVStartspells.esp  [Version 1.68EV]
47  bgMagicBonus.esp  [Version 1.7EV]
++  bgMagicEVAddEnVar.esp  [Version 1.68EV]
48  bgMagicEVPaperChase.esp  [Version 1.68EV]
++  bgMagicPotionNumberSoulGemValue.esp  [Version 1.68UV]
49  Blademan's Better Birthsigns.esp
4A  Blademan's New Birthsigns - Part A.esp
4B  Blademan's New Birthsigns - Part B.esp
4C  Blademan's New Birthsigns - Part C.esp
4D  Blademan's New Birthsigns - Part D.esp
4E  Blademan's New Birthsigns - Part E.esp
4F  Blademan's New Birthsigns - Addition 1.esp
50  Blademan's New Birthsigns - Addition 2.esp
51  Blademan's New Birthsigns - Addition 3.esp
52  TRAP.esp
++  bgMagicShaderLifeDetect.esp  [Version 1.68]
53  bgMagicLightningbolt.esp
54  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
55  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
56  LoversRaperS.esp
57  LoversJoburg.esp
58  LoversBed.esp
59  LoversPayBandit.esp
5A  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
5B  LoversBackup2.esp
5C  LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
5D  LoversRapeSlave.esp
5E  LoversLight.esp
5F  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
60  LoversHooker.esp  [Version 2.2a]
61  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
62  Plunder.esp
63  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
----> Delinquent MASTER: Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
64  Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp  [Version 4.9.4.2]
65  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
66  New skill - Unarmored.esp  [Version 1.1]
67  OCOv2_TRAP_Patch.esp

68  LoversMB2.esp
69  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
6A  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
6B  bgMagicEVShader.esp  [Version 1.7EV]
6C  [SR] Khats & Args.esp

These is my current mod list. What I meant is:

When I and an NPC have sex either consexual or raping all seems fine. When there are more couples fucking and npc's that start to masturbate the textures of their clothes become strange. They won't strip their clothes and little patches of skin appear, the other couples are completely out of alighnment in their positions. I got a table stuck on my legs for example. It all comes back to normal when I restart though but is annoying when it starts to happen. As for those characters that heal themselves while fucking if there's no solution I'll have to live with that.

You have at least one duplicate: 

3B  IThieveryRaise.esp
3C  IThieveryRaiseVeryHard.esp

Mod:  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/23149

Install instructions CLEARLY tell you install one or the other, not both.

Double check all mods to make sure you don't have any more of this.

You also have a warning:  

----> Delinquent MASTER: Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp

This should shout to high heaven that you have an issue.  If you don't know what this means, google it or ask.  What it means is you have your mods out of order.

Run BOSS to sort your load order and then rebuild your bashed patch.  Your based patch should be just above LoversMB2.esp.

Also, move these two files up above the bashed patch (before you rebuild it):

6B  bgMagicEVShader.esp  [Version 1.7EV]
6C  [SR] Khats & Args.esp

Also note, you should disable ALL lovers esp and esm files before building your bashed patch.

Also, I don't think lovers plunder is going to play well with LoversRaperS due to both of them being combat sex mods.  I think this may be a part of your issue.  

Also, LoversJoberg may be a conflict as well as Joberg is a sex mod outside of combat.  

Paybandit may also have problems if plunder includes features for bandits, which it looks to do.

Make the fixes in the above posts, then disable the above 3 mods with your mod manager and see if things work the way they should.  If things work correctly then try adding paybandit back and retest.  If it still works then add back joberg and retest. 

RaperS probably should not be installed with plunder as it really looks like it will conflict with it.

---> Delinquent MASTER: Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp

is a missing master file in your Bashed patch

The bashed patch merge all conflicts in your Mods and tries to fix them. All the conflict esm/esp are in your Bashes Patch in the order in which your mods were at the time of creation.

When you change your load order you have to build the bashed patch again.

You have moved the Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp below the bashed patch and  the patch has a missing master file now.

Move the patch below the Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp . And if you have changed your load order build a new Bashed patch.

And you know my yellow Link. NEVER Lovers Mods in the bashed Patch !!!! deactivate all Lovers Mods before you build a bashed Patch.

I hape that will fix the sex spectator bug.

5 hours ago, gregathit said:

RaperS probably should not be installed with plunder as it really looks like it will conflict with it.

Greg's right, but it seems players love the mess it brings to the crowd (and indeed it looks messy).

Normally, when one wants to play the game, this is either plunder or rapers but not both.

I did an alteration that worked the issue is gone, I had plunder at the end of the list and put it upwards seems like it worked, at least bugging clothes dissapeared. Lovers hookers works, gonna test if spectator masturbation is working cause I have t seen it in a bit position have returned to normal they arent misplaced. Anyway Im gonna rebatch without lovers mods selected. Still trying to find what the hell happened that my caracteres jerked off all over other NPC faces. And I can almost swear that one was moaning while jerking off in the bed. Ill keep looking if there's anything out of place. All mods are wonderful. Maybe Ill try to complete MB2 put  some sound and even attempt to create a cumshot once I learn a bit a out modding :P Thank you all for being so helpful. As for the OCV2 its underneath maskar with khats and args right at the end because of a bug with khajit whiskers, that was the way I found to get them normal. And I have to move some around because OOO overwrites a lot of mods. Thank you again to u all :D