XEO/MBP/x117 .. probably easy but.. help? :(

Honesty

Okay, so.. I have MBP/MBP++ and x117/x117++ installed. I've never installed just the normal "Beautiful People" mod... so all the Player Created characters look great, where as the NPCs look terrible still (except for the females... I'm running Colourwheels younger/hotter npc mod, but want to try XEO...)

So my main question is... I want to run XEO! But there is too many different XEO mods out there... which ones play nice with my already installed mbp/++/x117/++??

Also, would I need to install the original Beautiful People before proceeding to install any type of XEO mod? I love how my MBP/x117 lop-ears and such look now... so I don't want to mess with them.. but would love to beautify the NPCs to look hotter/more "anime"-like... like MBP : )

I'm really confused by all of the different XEO mods and which one(s) wont Bork up my game. Looking at the screenshots though really makes me want to disable CWs mod and use XEO. Any help would be appreciated.

if your looking to get "anime" style npc's all over you should probably go with Xeo sp. Xeo sp is basically Xeo5 with a few adjustments to make it more stable and more friendly with various other mods. Xeo sp++ is another option but will take in to account npc's lifestyles and class to make them either young and beautiful or old and ugly.

I believe to run either you just need mbp/mbp++ and x117/x117++ I have not spent much time goofing with it in about 4 to 5 months.

I never install the original Beautiful People but Xeo still worked fine for me; so I don't think you really need it. Worst yet since I have done a fresh install with Beautiful People I seem to be running into some textural hiccups. I fear that colorwheel mod might mess things up, so I would watch out for that. From anime looking NPCs just install XEO5 then XEOSP 1.0. (add Xeosp 1.0 to Xeo5 so it is only one install). Also I will think about adding XEORC 4 since it adds xeo x117 race; but that is really up to you.

PS I love your signature.:D When did Girls Generation do that?

Myself I just installed the new MBP\x117 OMOD by Sizustar (it can be had on this site) on top of Xeo5 without any issues. Remember to include xeo in your bashed patch but after doing so move it just below your bashed patch (or you can also move it to the very bottom per the lovers faq) and you will avoid all the googly eye stuff.

It all depends on your personal preferences. I love Xeo and would not have installed MBP at all if it wasn't required by some of the lovers mods I recently installed and of course the new must have from2chlives mods! (Thank You AzOutback for bringing this back!!!!)

Well, I installed XEO and was impressed and sad all at the same time. I have ozomos 4096x4096 high resolution textures and Roberts male high resolution textures as well -- and XEO uses it's own texture files for the male and female npcs. I love how the faces look, but am upset that any body mods and running/walking/idle animations are all discarded in favor of the XEO ones... wish there was at least an option to only change the faces.

As for the x117 (lop-ears and lop-ears mini) are completely replaced (as in overwritten - at least the npc on xeoSP had its own folders/path for the meshes/textures).

I don't want my MBP++/x117++ lop-ears mini to be overwritten ... wish there was an option to keep both...

problem i had with Xeoex, was i use a Breton..Everything looks very nice, and I loved what it did, but when i tried to turn it off, My game would crash..

It places textures in strange places.. making it hard, to find any that you wish to edit,

when i finally did get it turned off, well enough I could load my game.. My character, had become invisible...and lost her Race..

even old saves had the same problem, with that Character.

all other characters were fine.

I finally had to use wrye Bash to import another characters face on mine.. from a new save in the sewers to fix this problem.."Thank you makers of Wrye Bash..:)"

I do love what it does, but it has the potential to totally Screw up your character..

I am not running it now, and I miss much of what it does, but I am glad its gone..LOL

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone,

By the way, I have a problem with this mod because I installed xeo5 (nickel, it works very well), but when I try to install X117 + + and mb++ / mb, obse closes directly.

I have an idea of the problem;

not compatible with a mod (or / and) there are missing files to complete

but I do not know what is it? help!

Shiro, there is an easier way to post your complete load order using OBMM. Hit import/export then view load order and then copy it and paste it here.

Please use spoilers when posting load orders :)

Installing MBP and x117 is a complicated as hell thing to get right. Here are the steps to follow: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1602

or

you can cheat and install this single OMOD file so you don't have to jack with it (I did :)): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2521 (see post 2 for link)

EDIT: Lastly after installing MBP you THEN install Xeo. Note the most friendly Xeo version with MBP is XeoSP++ (link to steps to follow to install this): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13&page=41 (note links to xeosp++ bsa and esp should still be working on from this page)

Link to XeoSP: http://www.gamefront.com/files/17029523/XEOSP_1.0.7z

note you install this first and then sp++ overstop of it (see instructions link).

You can try installing MBP overtop of your existing Xeo5 but you may run into problems. If you do then you now know how to fix it. :)

I'm stuck, OBMM shows me a black square for Omoda (so I fail or files are UNSUPPORTED with other I but the reinstallation does not change)

I do not know from where to find these files, you could tell me which are required?

please

and it remains for me that the method hard! ^ ^

Shiro, your not giving enough information for us to help you. :(

Correct the below items and add any additional information that is relevant:

1. Downloaded MBP\MBP++\x117 OMOD file.

2. Unzipped it to a temp location.

3. Double clicked on the OMOD file to load it into OBMM.

4. Highlighted OMOD file in right side window of OBMM and then clicked the activate button on the bottom of OBMM.

5. Enabled each plugin esm and esp file that the OMOD added.

6. Closed OBMM.

7. Start up Wrye Bash.

8. Right click on Bashed Patch and selected rebuild patch.

9. Go through list and select relevant boxes on both right and left, especially for npc faces and the merge section to merge most of the MBP esp's into the bashed patch.

10. When Bashed Patch was done rebuilding patch then exit wrye bash.

11. Start gave via you favorite launcher (OBSE, OBMM, or Wrye) and enjoy.

Gregathit sorry for the lack of information.

but I did what you wrote on your list, step up 3!

but this step OBMM said for all files (oblivion / data / ... exists or is not associated with this mod is that I want the replaced or not?)

then I click yes, and a window appears saying "the file before could not be replaced access denied" and the cut activation.

and this for all files! when I go to "view data conflict" I get a long list that I do not understand!

also, I had to remove two thirds of the list, because the file is over 658 kb

uac can mess with the program files folder settings thus blocking access to it (i just disable that bloatware since it serves no purpose only thing it does i found as a network technician is make people less sensitive to the stuff happening on screen (having 5 reminders to install something doesn't help at all)) most people tend to just click ok which defeats any purpose uac ever had in the first place

and yeh most issues can be solved with wrye ^^

Archived