[Question] Bat Travel + PSQ

I stumbled upon this mod   Bat Travel Vampire Power  , even if for SE, it doesn't matter, I already have that for LE (it is purely demonstrative) .

At which, something occurred to me. Is it possible to apply it to PSQ? I think it is enough to rename some files to use them (among other things already done with others)

However, I stumbled upon one detail, PSQ, working on a BSA, containing the scripts I would like to replace. Now, is there a way to disassemble and reassemble a BSA without using CK and / or Blender? My PC, does not allow me to use them (too heavy). I already have BSA Browser, but I can't reassemble them . 

Otherwise, it is possible to modify the BSA / ESM, adding a transform option?

14 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

I stumbled upon this mod   Bat Travel Vampire Power  , even if for SE, it doesn't matter, I already have that for LE (it is purely demonstrative) .

At which, something occurred to me. Is it possible to apply it to PSQ? I think it is enough to rename some files to use them (among other things already done with others)

However, I stumbled upon one detail, PSQ, working on a BSA, containing the scripts I would like to replace. Now, is there a way to disassemble and reassemble a BSA without using CK and / or Blender? My PC, does not allow me to use them (too heavy). I already have BSA Browser, but I can't reassemble them . 

Otherwise, it is possible to modify the BSA / ESM, adding a transform option?

As GC said, there is no real need to repack the BSA (unless you're low on drive space) as long as the loose files are in the right location then the game will use these as priority over anything in an archive.

Regarding the rest of your question, no idea. I've not looked and probably wouldn't have the knowledge if I did but I wouldn't waste any time on re-archiving the files into a BSA.

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

You could just leave the files as loose. Or use the BSA and have only the 'bat' related files as loose.

Do you intend to use the scripts as they are (perhaps renaming them)? Unless I did a wrong experiment (maybe I had to rename other scripts), the BSA ignored them

5 hours ago, Mez558 said:

As GC said, there is no real need to repack the BSA (unless you're low on drive space) as long as the loose files are in the right location then the game will use these as priority over anything in an archive.

So, by properly compiling the scripts, is there a chance to bypass the BSA? I thought it could only be done with some files (SWF)

19 hours ago, Michele Magus said:

Much like the one I pointed out, I'll try this too . If I can find the right scripts, I could make it work on my SuccuTransform. To see it looks like a very nice effect 

Guys, if I had known it was that easy. No scripts, I didn't even have to look for how to disassemble / reassemble the BSA. It was enough to examine the ESM in TES5Edit, locate the right folder and insert a DDS . Even if the video leaves something to be desired, I consider it sufficient as a demonstration that I am in the right direction. I have to find the right DDS to create the smoke cloud.