ERO - Etheria's Romance Overhaul [2022-01-31]

On 13/12/2020 at 03:40, Oops19 said:

As funções do mod parecem ótimas, basta fazer o download. Ou eu tenho um ou mais mods incompatíveis instalados ou o S4CL precisa de uma correção de 8 de dezembro. Eu tenho algumas exceções, mesmo sem seu mod instalado. Vou esperar que o CN atualize a lib para .56

O que não consigo é o apoio do país. Pelo menos meus Sims conhecem apenas o mundo de seus Sims e podem preferir conhecer e mariar Sims de ou morando em Strangerville, Sunset Valley, Sulani, ... ou Komorebi.

Ainda há nativos em muitos países, mas americano geralmente significa imigrante da Europa ou da Ásia, e não Inka. Sem querer ofender, mas o americano típico é branco, gordo e não sabe cozinhar (exceto hambúrgueres grelhados), não é? Também a Inglaterra está cheia de anglo-saxões ruivos e franceses (+ outros imigrantes principalmente do Reino Unido / colônias). Portanto, não tenho ideia de por que devo selecionar uma preferência de país aleatório.

==> Eu prefiro um sistema minúsculo de 'origem' refletindo apenas a localização do jogo.

I understand the feeling, if i wew able to create mods i would do something like that, it's something i miss in the game, i personally don't like the idea of real  nationalities in my game,even when this happens or they forgot about us here or they end up just playing negatives stereotypes , but as the girl sai the mod is hers, she was kind to share it with us and as no obligation to include anything she doesn't want

On 2/6/2021 at 3:58 AM, EmmaXD1974 said:

I understand the feeling, if i wew able to create mods i would do something like that, it's something i miss in the game, i personally don't like the idea of real  nationalities in my game,even when this happens or they forgot about us here or they end up just playing negatives stereotypes , but as the girl sai the mod is hers, she was kind to share it with us and as no obligation to include anything she doesn't want

Yep, you get it! The options are already in there, so you can just ignore them if you don't want them or use the Maxis-match versions. Everyone is free to create their mods the way they like in turn, and if a trait of your nationality isn't in there, it's because there are about 200 countries in the world and traits are added bit by bit. ^.^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/18/2021 at 1:25 AM, shikomasaru said:

is it possible to be attracted to specifically the occult? or is that a trait I'd have to add myself?

Currently that is not an option, though I may add that in the future if there is demand. ?

On 5/26/2021 at 2:50 AM, daisysexysims said:

Will this automatically recognise butt size/chest size/ bulge size/ height etc.? It doesnt seem to be in my game and I'm having to manually select these traits

Nope, because everyone's views of what "big" is changes wildly, especially with the sliders available. The best solution that accounts for all of the mods and sliders available to change the sizes of your Sims is to set it manually.

With the newest version of sims 4 community library and this mod I am receiving errors every time my sim is being flirted with and is asked if they want to flirt back. (see attached) i did not previously have either mod installed and installed the latest versions 1.66 for sims 4 community library and 3.5 of ERO fresh, only happens during this particular interaction, nothing else seems to trigger it that i've noticed. edit: specifically happens when selecting to flirt back.

Unknown_Mod_Exceptions.txt

Edited by Halleaon
On 5/30/2021 at 4:55 AM, Halleaon said:

With the newest version of sims 4 community library and this mod I am receiving errors every time my sim is being flirted with and is asked if they want to flirt back. (see attached) i did not previously have either mod installed and installed the latest versions 1.66 for sims 4 community library and 3.5 of ERO fresh, only happens during this particular interaction, nothing else seems to trigger it that i've noticed. edit: specifically happens when selecting to flirt back.

Unknown_Mod_Exceptions.txt 17.99 kB · 1 download

On 5/30/2021 at 8:25 AM, Tieke said:

Same errors always after flirty question.

Thanks for the reports! I've applied what may be the fix, please re-download ERO and let me know if that fixes it for you. ?

Edit: Okay, after some more testing, that didn't fix it, but I'll pinpoint it and update 3.5 as soon as I find what it is - I'm on it! ^_^

These latest game patches have broken basically every mod ever, it's kind of a disaster for the modding community at the moment. ?

Edited by Etherianna
1 hour ago, Etherianna said:

Thanks for the reports! I've applied what may be the fix, please re-download ERO and let me know if that fixes it for you. ?

Edit: Okay, after some more testing, that didn't fix it, but I'll pinpoint it and update 3.5 as soon as I find what it is - I'm on it! ^_^

These latest game patches have broken basically every mod ever, it's kind of a disaster for the modding community at the moment. ?

Totally understand, thanks for looking into it, it's not game breaking at the moment just super-annoying as it spams the notification wall ❤️ thanks for trying to find it!

24 minutes ago, Halleaon said:

Totally understand, thanks for looking into it, it's not game breaking at the moment just super-annoying as it spams the notification wall ❤️ thanks for trying to find it!

Thanks for understanding! In the meantime, I'm not sure if this would help but have you tried turning off the "Ask to Flirt Back" option in ERO Settings? In my estimation it was the pop-up question that seemed to be messing up, so maybe turning that off would stop the error notifications until it's fixed.

19 minutes ago, Etherianna said:

Thanks for understanding! In the meantime, I'm not sure if this would help but have you tried turning off the "Ask to Flirt Back" option in ERO Settings? In my estimation it was the pop-up question that seemed to be messing up, so maybe turning that off would stop the error notifications until it's fixed.

Will do!

2 hours ago, Halleaon said:

Will do!

Found it! It's actually an issue with S4CL, which is rare, and also makes sense why I couldn't find it, but I let the mod author know and he'll upload a fix asap. Then all you'll have to do is update S4CL to fix it. ^.^

25 minutes ago, Etherianna said:

Found it! It's actually an issue with S4CL, which is rare, and also makes sense why I couldn't find it, but I let the mod author know and he'll upload a fix asap. Then all you'll have to do is update S4CL to fix it. ^.^

awesome, thank you!

I just made a little update to 3.5 to make translating the mod even easier. I'm looking for anyone who'd be willing to try translating ERO into languages other than Russian and Spanish. PM me or talk to me on Discord if you'd be willing to give it a shot. A good tutorial and a nice program for translating for the Sims 4 are here:
https://modthesims.info/d/644008/th...ator-alpha.html
https://ilkavelle.wixsite.com/simsq...add-translation
https://bestsimsmods.com/the-sims-4-translator/ ^.^

Loving the mod so far - I've always found myself a bit bored with romance in the base game and how you can force any relationship with enough perserverance.  However, I have one issue: All of my couples are constantly flirty around each other. Is there any way I could tone down their attraction to one another just a smidge? They have no other emotion now and it's a bit annoying.

On 6/7/2021 at 3:12 AM, jidajidari said:

Loving the mod so far - I've always found myself a bit bored with romance in the base game and how you can force any relationship with enough perserverance.  However, I have one issue: All of my couples are constantly flirty around each other. Is there any way I could tone down their attraction to one another just a smidge? They have no other emotion now and it's a bit annoying.

Thanks for the input, I'll tweak it a bit when I get a chance!

Hey guys! It's time for a huge quality of life upgrade to ERO that I think you'll love! Version 3.6 is starting to roll out to patrons!

Now you can open all ERO Settings interactions and debug (shift+click) interactions through the relationship panel, including for Sims who are not currently spawned in the map! This will dramatically increase the speed at which you can edit your Sims and their preferences and move those values around to your heart's content. Nifty, huh?

I also added a lot more nationality traits, fixed a few minor bugs, and added a great Italian translation by a sweet Simmer called @Bizarro. Check out the goodies when you can! ?

Feature list:
-Added support for opening all ERO Settings interactions and debug (shift+click) interactions through the relationship panel, including for Sims who are not currently spawned.
-Fixed some icons that turned into llamas when involving a Sim who was not currently spawned.
-Added nationality traits: Algerian, Andorran, Angolan, Antiguan, Argentine, Aruban, Bahamian, Bahraini, Bangladeshi, Barbadian, Barbudan, Belizean, Beninese, Bhutanese, Bissau-Guinean, Bolivian, Bonairean, Bosnian, Brazilian, Bruneian, Burkinabe, Burmese, Burundian
-Added Italian translation by Bizarro.