"What mod is this?" III

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Looks like pants are dungeon explorer, at least for my tired eyes, i can be wrong also.

if you get buttnine postĀ http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15483-what-mod-is-this-iii/page-142?do=findComment&comment=379352 , you can download / compare that.

Ā 

Ā 

or ask seren http://www.loverslab.com/user/22815-seren/ it's his char

Ā 

Those are just the pants from Lady Keaira. I wish I knew how to separate the mesh files like Seren. =(Ā 

Ā 

EDIT- Just noticed Seren, and ZOMG I love you even more now!

Ā 

Ā 

Yup, it's out! :Dhttp://www.loverslab.com/topic/16770-lady-keaira-unp-and-unpb/

Still looking for answers!

Much appreciated~

1) After installing the CBBE BBP mod, I'm seeing some light rings in some areas of a womans body as if it were shining. How do I fix this?

Ā 

2) After I installed the body mod, I have tried multiple times to install this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26113

Yet the facial structure of the NPC women has not changed... their faces are still blocky looking (I mean the side of their jaws jut out)

What do I do?

Ā 

3) How do I get Bethdestha's HQ Texture Pack to show up? I have it enabled, but the pre-installed Dimonized Body found in http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14899

overwrites it. I have tried editing the skyrim.ini file mentioned in the work-around but it doesn't seem to be working still. The fires are still low resolution (like the fire you see in the Whiterun bar).

Ā 

Ā 

Still looking for answers!

Much appreciated~

1) After installing the CBBE BBP mod, I'm seeing some light rings in some areas of a womans body as if it were shining. How do I fix this?

Ā 

2) After I installed the body mod, I have tried multiple times to install this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26113

Yet the facial structure of the NPC women has not changed... their faces are still blocky looking (I mean the side of their jaws jut out)

What do I do?

Ā 

3) How do I get Bethdestha's HQ Texture Pack to show up? I have it enabled, but the pre-installed Dimonized Body found in http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14899

overwrites it. I have tried editing the skyrim.ini file mentioned in the work-around but it doesn't seem to be working still. The fires are still low resolution (like the fire you see in the Whiterun bar).

Ā 

1) you are using an armor that is not working with weight slider, try to change your character weight to 100 in the racemenu and put your armor again, if you have that with your character naked your textures and body shapre are conflicting.

Ā 

2) You can also modify the faces more accurately using Enhanced Character Edit.

Ā 

3) First you are talking about CBBE and then UNPB, also there is no way UNPB replaces anything from the HQ texture pack from bethesda since the HQ pack is 3 BSA files, to replace any file from that you would have to open it in the creation kit, after if you use a body replacer it will of course replace the vanilla body meshes and textures, thats what it is meant to do, theres loads of choices regarding HD textures for females on nexus both for CBBE / UNP.

Ā 

To get BBP working on CBBE (it is explained on CBBE mod page but let me do it again), first install a body that support BBP : ADEC, CHSBC or UNPB (I would go with ADEC as it is quite straightforward), then install CBBE choosing your options in the installer and say "yes to all" when it asks you to overwrite, you have your BBP body working.

Ā 

After that you will need to install textures for CBBE (here is an example of a good texture set :Ā http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32986/)Ā if you dont want to keep the ones coming from the installer and then find armors that support CBBE and / or BBP.

Ā 

Hope that helped.

Ā 

Ā 

212907iy59gqd5tpzpg5ii.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

00viwe.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Here. :)

Ā 

Ā 

So is this CBBE or UNP?

1) you are using an armor that is not working with weight slider, try to change your character weight to 100 in the racemenu and put your armor again, if you have that with your character naked your textures and body shapre are conflicting.

Ā 

Ā 

3) First you are talking about CBBE and then UNPB, also there is no way UNPB replaces anything from the HQ texture pack from bethesda since the HQ pack is 3 BSA files, to replace any file from that you would have to open it in the creation kit, after if you use a body replacer it will of course replace the vanilla body meshes and textures, thats what it is meant to do, theres loads of choices regarding HD textures for females on nexus both for CBBE / UNP.

Ā 

To get BBP working on CBBE (it is explained on CBBE mod page but let me do it again), first install a body that support BBP : ADEC, CHSBC or UNPB (I would go with ADEC as it is quite straightforward), then install CBBE choosing your options in the installer and say "yes to all" when it asks you to overwrite, you have your BBP body working.

Ā 

After that you will need to install textures for CBBE (here is an example of a good texture set :Ā http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/32986/)Ā if you dont want to keep the ones coming from the installer and then find armors that support CBBE and / or BBP.

Ā 

Hope that helped.

That helped a whole lot.

Ā 

Can someone what TBBP is? What so different about it from UNPB?

Ā 

Ā 

Also, I've been trying to install Tender BBP, but the only thread page about it has broken links and stuff, from what I could find out, it is making me run into errors. Can someone just quickly mention what I will need?

Here is the page: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9289-rel-new-updates-nov-28th-tender-bbp-a-new-bbp-simulation/

Guest SemiPr0

Looking for the bikini and the earrings - http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/269/26933.jpg

Ā 

Thats Sienna, buttnine's character, so I'm sure an answer will be forthcoming soon.

Ā 

I think I've seen the earrings before but for some reason the jewelry in Alan's BBP Pack comes to mind when I see them and that can't be right.

Ā 

No idea on the bikini, buttnine uses a modified UNPB and I use a modified CBBE and most of the outfits Sienna wear's I can't use so I rarely keep track of them.

Guest SemiPr0

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

After that you will need to install textures for CBBE (here is an example of a good texture set :Ā http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/32986/)Ā if you dont want to keep the ones coming from the installer and then find armors that support CBBE and / or BBP.

Ā 

Hope that helped.

That helped a whole lot.

Ā 

Can someone what TBBP is? What so different about it from UNPB?

Ā 

Ā 

Also, I've been trying to install Tender BBP, but the only thread page about it has broken links and stuff. Can someone just quickly mention what I will need?

Here is the page: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9289-rel-new-updates-nov-28th-tender-bbp-a-new-bbp-simulation/

Ā 

Ā 

TBBP is Tender BBP, its the same thing as BBP but it affects not only the breasts but the gluts of a character model as well. It requires a skeleton that can handle it though, something like xp32's maximum skeleton for example.

Ā 

UNPB is just a body mesh and without a skeleton upgrade it tends to use a base skeleton of 99 bones which doesn't allow for the actuation of ninodes that a 229 bone skeleton does, thus why BBP and TBBP both require a different skeleton to work correctly.

Ā 

I don't specifically use TBBP myself, I do use BBP but I don't rig my armors for it (if I have the option) because I find the whole idea of a metal encased chest flopping around to be far too hilarious, but BBP itself is nice for realism (though to be honest neither BBP nor TBBP are functionally "real" cause I know my breasts don't move like that and neither do the breasts of anyone else I know..but thats beside the point) and gives a character body a bit more life.

Ā 

Now if we only had TressFX for hair physics, and a completely functional male penis, I'm pretty sure life would be complete...in Skyrim at least.

Ā 

TBBP is Tender BBP, its the same thing as BBP but it affects not only the breasts but the gluts of a character model as well. It requires a skeleton that can handle it though, something like xp32's maximum skeleton for example.

Ā 

UNPB is just a body mesh and without a skeleton upgrade it tends to use a base skeleton of 99 bones which doesn't allow for the actuation of ninodes that a 229 bone skeleton does, thus why BBP and TBBP both require a different skeleton to work correctly.

Ā 

I don't specifically use TBBP myself, I do use BBP but I don't rig my armors for it (if I have the option) because I find the whole idea of a metal encased chest flopping around to be far too hilarious, but BBP itself is nice for realism (though to be honest neither BBP nor TBBP are functionally "real" cause I know my breasts don't move like that and neither do the breasts of anyone else I know..but thats beside the point) and gives a character body a bit more life.

Ā 

Now if we only had TressFX for hair physics, and a completely functional male penis, I'm pretty sure life would be complete...in Skyrim at least.

Ā 

Ā 

Ah! Cool, thanks for summing that up for me, I had no idea Tender BBP was TBBP, how did I not think of that...

Ā 

Do you have any idea how to get TBBP? Like I mentioned, that thraed is rather outdated with broken links. I have been trying to search on Google but to no avail.

Ā 

And sorry for asking for so much help everyone, I'm going to need to learn a lot more before becoming pro like you guys. ;)

Guest SemiPr0

Ā 

Ah! Cool, thanks for summing that up for me, I had no idea Tender BBP was TBBP, how did I not think of that...

Ā 

Do you have any idea how to get TBBP? Like I mentioned, that thraed is rather outdated with broken links. I have been trying to search on Google but to no avail.

Ā 

And sorry for asking for so much help everyone, I'm going to need to learn a lot more before becoming pro like you guys.

Ā 

As I said I haven't really used it, I remember when it came out and I was like "whoa, whole lotta shaking going on there." and I kind of gave it a pass because I was using a custom skeleton at the time that was rigged to move the weapon attachment points to more believable locations and I didn't want to overwrite my skeleton (which was BBP capable) to try out TBBP.

Ā 

I wouldn't worry too much about TBBP, not a lot of armors use it, though the ones that do have a good chance of causing you to CTD if your skeleton isn't rigged for TBBP, but overall the majority of UNP armors and CBBE armors that use any kind of physics tend to support BBP only, as do most animation replacers. There are some TBBP armor rigs and animations of course, but the vast majority of BBP anything is pretty much BBP only.

Ā 

And you are right, the TBBP thread here is something of a mess of broken links and confusing updates and instructions, I'm not sure if the original poster is still maintaining it or not, but it could use a bit of a clean up for clarity, thats for sure.

Ā 

And no worries about questions, we're hardly all pro's here, I'm just a semipro really. Seriously. Everyone learns over time. Some of us just had a headstart with TES3 is all.

Guest Demiales

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

212907iy59gqd5tpzpg5ii.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

00viwe.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Here. :)

Ā 

Ā 

So is this CBBE or UNP?

Ā 

Ā 

CBBE

Guest SemiPr0

Ā 

Someone I remember was looking for this outfit it was just recentlyĀ uploadedĀ to the nexus. Body is ADEC though. sexy nun robe.pngsexy nun robe2.pnghttp://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35391#

Ā 

@chan Ling Ling outfits are CBBE.

Ā 

What mod gives you that pose?

Ā 

Ā 

Pretty sure thats in the Pinup Poser EX2 category, theres a pose extremely similar to it in there at least. You can get the Skyrim Pose Collection (formerly known as Pinup Poser) here its down on the bottom third of the page.

Guest SemiPr0

anything of this quality but for ADEC?

Ā 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35267/

Ā 

Oooo no, not as yet, the best quality skin that has full ADEC support is Maevan2's Mature Skin but it definitely doesn't have the fair featured face that SG's skin does. But thats not all bad either, I really liked the Mature skin myself, it gives the women a lot of character to be honest and they still look good (don't let "mature" throw you off, it doesn't make all the women look 45)...to be honest after I had it installed I finally figured out why Mikael was so hot on getting Carlotta Valentia in the sack...cause to be honest up to then I really didn't get it she was a bit horse faced in my opinion. Least til I started using Maevan's skin...then she was definitely in milfy territory.

Guest SemiPr0

The Severus stuff is gone, though I'm not sure why. I had it one time but the jewelry was way too California for my taste so I uninstalled it. The merchant option buttnine linked works though and the uploader had permission to use the meshes.

I use to haveĀ SEVERUS616 mods at one time but got rid of them as I didn't like that every Tom Dick and Harry had full sets of the jewelry in their inventory it made looting what you actually wanted to loot a chore. Bandits were the worse ones to try to loot. Some of the jewelry looked good but the stuff with big stones like the tiara's didn't look right to me. Yeah I know about the merchant mod that is the page I was on when I typed my post earlier.