[mod] Far Eastern Cultures CK3

On 2/16/2022 at 5:52 AM, Leaf the Elf said:

Strange, Chinese characters weren't naked for me, and Chinese Head and Clothing has been straight-up merged into the mod. updated for 1.5.0 too. Are you sure you're using the newest version of the mod? Either way, I will look into it later today.

I'm also getting this issue. Any luck finding out what's causing it?

23 hours ago, Enawn_Anyanamoose said:

Seem to be getting issues with hair from the mod remaining uncolored and weird texture and color effects on some of the new clothes; I'm using HPP and the patch provided. Is this normal, or did I do something wrong?

Yes, I have that issue too. I am looking into it in some of my free time, but can't promise a fix any time soon.

So far, I have only seen the issue pop up with the Han Chinese female hairs though.

12 hours ago, r14dm said:

I'm also getting this issue. Any luck finding out what's causing it?

No luck yet. To me, Chinese clothes and headgear show up perfectly, but female Chinese characters all have white hair.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/19/2022 at 7:38 PM, OatmealFan24 said:

Stupid question, but is there any way to disable the Jewish merchant/courtier decisions? The AI loves to immediately take the 1K loan upon game start. This makes playing as a count pretty annoying when every other county is able to fund a merc army out of nowhere.

Nope, there isn't a way so far. I haven't looked into rule-modding, but I could do it for the next release of the mod.

I could also make the AI less likely to take loans.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 12:59 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Which compatibility patch do I use, the one which comes with HPP or the standalone one?

And suggested LO position, please?

1. Carnalitas
  2. Carnalitas Dei
  3. Carnalitas Mundi
  4. FECR
  5. HPP
  6. HPP+FECR compatch

And yes, use the compatch that comes with HPP?

To everyone else: I think FECR's name should be changed, because the mod's scope has expanded so much, that the name no longer does it any justice.

The plan for the next release is to expand upon the Mozarabic culture, allow the Mozarabs to choose to stand with Constantinapole instead of Rome, etc. And maybe more Slavic cultures.

And also maybe revisit the origins of the mod a little, and overhaul Buddhists a little.

Edited by Leaf the Elf
1 hour ago, Triumph277 said:

@Leaf the Elf Hi Leaf! I have a question, the compatch for HPP+FECR is version 1.5 and I'm unsure if this is conflicting with the game accessories? Everytime I load up a campaign I see the Iberia add-ons missing in hair,facial hair, and clothes.

Interesting. I will have to look into this, but could it be that you are using an older version of the compatch?

9 hours ago, Leaf the Elf said:

Interesting. I will have to look into this, but could it be that you are using an older version of the compatch?

Mhm I downloaded off from this site but I didn't notice you had the latest version on steam. I downloaded the recent patch on steam but personally I have issues downloading it from steam and I was wondering if you could update the current compatch to the appropriate version on this site please.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2022 at 9:42 AM, Darknell said:

I'd use this mod but it isn't compatible with dynamic holy sites. Is there any chance of splitting the mod up a bit? Smaller mods are always easier to combine with other mods.

I'll consider it. Given how far it has gone from its origins, maybe renaming isn't enough, but instead, also splitting into separate modules.

Edited by Leaf the Elf
  • 7 months later...