Pregnancy not working

I'm not sure exactly what's causing this issue but I have been having a problem with the pregnancy system. When I updated WW it seemed to be working fine but then when I use vaginal animations there is no popup notification of possible pregnancy like there normally is. All my mods are up to date and I even  removed some I thought may be causing the issue but I can't find out why this is happening. I did mange to fix it by deleting WW clearing out all the cache files and old save file and redownloading which got it to work but after playing for a bit it happens again. This has been happening since this update and the one before it and I cant figure out what's wrong.

No not getting the notification for that either. I have it set to automatic use but i'm not getting the notification and the males sims buff doesn't show he's  wearing one either. If i click it then they use it but for some reason its not happening by itself. Also a sim of mine got pregnant and was showing all the signs of pregnancy but the option to take a test wasn't popping up I don't know if this is because of the issue i'm having with WW.

1 hour ago, MelodyQueen said:

No not getting the notification for that either. I have it set to automatic use but i'm not getting the notification and the males sims buff doesn't show he's  wearing one either. If i click it then they use it but for some reason its not happening by itself. Also a sim of mine got pregnant and was showing all the signs of pregnancy but the option to take a test wasn't popping up I don't know if this is because of the issue i'm having with WW.

I suggest checking every sex setting there is.

5 hours ago, MelodyQueen said:

Sometimes when updating WW some of the settings get reset back to defaults.

You can also try deleting the WickedWhimsMod folder in your Saves folder to reset WW settings in case they got messed up.

Although you'll have to go through all the WW settings over again.

I'm assuming you don't have any other mods installed that conflict with WW pregnancy or birth control.

(cc condoms) ?

This happens after I have already reset the settings the way I like it to be it just randomly happens during gameplay It will work just  fine ill get all the notifications and they will take the birth control as normal then after playing for a bit it just stops working. I don't have any mods in my game that would conflict with ww pregnancy or the birth control or woohoo in general. 

1 hour ago, MelodyQueen said:

This happens after I have already reset the settings the way I like it to be it just randomly happens during gameplay It will work just  fine ill get all the notifications and they will take the birth control as normal then after playing for a bit it just stops working. I don't have any mods in my game that would conflict with ww pregnancy or the birth control or woohoo in general. 

Not being able to do the pregnancy test could be a bugged toilet, or cc toilet.

Have you tried any other different toilets?

I wouldn't be surprised if was a totally unrelated mod causing it either as is does happen on rare occasions.

You can try moving all mods except WW & Animations to desktop and retest but don't make any new saves just exit.

And delete the localthumbcache again also.

This should prove whether or not any other mods are conflicting.

If you still have the same issue you might have a bad game save or corrupted sim/s.

You can try starting a new game, with new CAS sims, to see if it works properly now. 

You can try doing an Origin Repair in case it's a game bug but I doubt that is the problem.

• 1 month later...

Same problem except after intercourse ( settings are : NPC Sims have 100% chance to get pregnant, no contraceptive use for them, no condoms etc, all settings are like should be to make pregnant) I do get notofication that each Sim may be pregant they do not pregnant. It´s not about they have too many people in house or whatever. Everything is like should be but NPC Sims don´t get pregnant by my Sim. No idea what´s going on and why but it´s very frustrating.

2 hours ago, 00poxdus said:

settings are : NPC Sims have 100% chance to get pregnant, no contraceptive use for them, no condoms etc, all settings are like should be to make pregnant)

Make sure you also have player sims settings matching the NPC's settings for pregnancies.

They both have to be set correctly for it to work.

You might also check sims in CAS to make sure they have the 'able to get pregnant' and 'get sims pregnant' switches set.

Not sure if any other pregnancy mods would block WW but pretty sure MCCC Woohoo doesn't mess with WW at all.

7 minutes ago, 00poxdus said:

Yes my Sim options are correct to make NPC Sims pregnant. It worked good until last WickedWhims v161b update. All options are good and I truly don´t know what to do it would work again ?

Sorry I haven't updated my game or mods yet for the new game patch so I can't test it in game.

But some time ago when I did WW updates some of the settings would go back to their defaults so I had to reset a few things after every update.

I wonder if there is another WW setting hiding somewhere else.

Did you try doing an Origin Repair yet?

My only other thought is deleting all the WW settings and the one in the save folder.

But you will also loose all WW traits, rewards, skills, etc.

56 minutes ago, 00poxdus said:

Yes i have tried Origin Repair  and it still doesn´t work. I don´t understand, all options are correct, it worked good before the update. I´m getting mad with it ?

Strange as it doesn't seem to be a common problem although not everyone has updated yet.

But there were a few others having problems with pregnancies on older WW/game versions but don't recall what the fix was ATM.

What´s more Try a Baby also doesn´t make NPC Sims pregnant even it should. For example my Sim had a neighbour who was a single, lived alone and before I updated WW ( v161b update) my Sim fathered her 2 kids but didn´t live with her. After update she could not be pregnant anymore even there wasn´t 7 people in her house, and every option was correct. Something is wrong with that update I guess.

2 hours ago, 00poxdus said:

What´s more Try a Baby also doesn´t make NPC Sims pregnant even it should. For example my Sim had a neighbour who was a single, lived alone and before I updated WW ( v161b update) my Sim fathered her 2 kids but didn´t live with her. After update she could not be pregnant anymore even there wasn´t 7 people in her house, and every option was correct. Something is wrong with that update I guess.

If you have MCCC Woohoo installed that mod controls EA vanilla woohoo/tfb & pregnancy and it's a different system than WW.

So WW is not to blame for that one, lol.

Might be a game bug but I haven't seen any other complaints yet.

But seriously you have to remove all possible mods that could cause this first.

I'd cut/paste all your mods to a temp folder on the desktop and then delete the localthumbcache.pkg next.

Start a new game/save without any mods and play an existing household like Pancakes and test without any mods.

Simple way to prove if it's a game bug or not.

Or maybe even the old save or sims could be borked.

Then I'd add WW + Animations back into mods and test that new save again. 

43 minutes ago, 00poxdus said:

Yes i removed all possible mods and did like you suggested and still nothing. So I think the problem with the game. I will wait for another updated and then I will see.

Sorry man must be frustrating as hell and I'm glad I haven't updated yet.

I'd search around the EA Sims 4 Bug reports for any other reported problems like this.

My Google Foo sucks so I'm not much help there.

• 1 month later...

Few months late - but I had the exactly same issue and it took me hours to figure it out. Since I could not find it posted, I'll go ahead and post my solution here in case anyone in the future needs it. 

ISSUE: 

Household limit was reached, both for the NPC sim and the playing sim. The max limit is 8, so once a household has 8 people no matter what your settings the sim wont get pregnant. 

SOLUTION: 

Install the MCC mod ( MC Comand Center by deaderpool) and increase household size to whatever. The moment I did this, I immediately started getting the pregnancy notifications again. 

Hope this helps !

• 2 weeks later...

I had this problem too and it almost drove me crazy after I created a sim,but I eventually found out that somehow my sim has been automatically flag "No Offspring",that's why he just cant get anyone pregnant。

Check the MC Command Center=>Sim flags=> MC Pregnancy=> whether there is a "No Offspring" flag on your sim。