Giants Eat Humans

View File

Bodyslide Replacer:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's an updated version of the giant skeever replacer. It's a mix of the first version and the one from residents of skyrim.

Tefnacht CharredSkeeverReplacer (legacy) is the version that was initially posted here (female in ropes) and campsite skeever replacer. Posted it for legacy sake, but I updated it to use the charred female skin. Don't use this, just for modding purposes. Use Remodel Deadanimal 2020-09-26 as it's the updated version I made which combines the REsidentsOfSKyrim version and Tefnacht's with some improvements.

Made it for myself since I wanted a bit more immersive giants "eating" humans. Gives me more reason to kill them all.

These all work with Special Edition SE as well.

I hope with these we can get some more gruesome replacers to make the world a bit more grim.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/26/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

11 minutes ago, supersaiyangoku1944 said:

it says legacy beside second file so thats for reg skyrim wont work on se right ?

Yes and no, they partially work but the nifs will bork and mess up & CTD as they haven't been converted for SE usage. They will work fine with LE but not SE.  I posted the original files in case anyone wanted them since they were buried in the forums across several different posts with different versions.

Just use Remodel Deadanimal 2020-09-26 since this has my most updated changes and will work for both LE and SE.

1 hour ago, hana120 said:

Just a quick question.
How does it work? Just decorative or can the giants grab a PC or PC and eat it afterwards?

It replaces the charred skeever mesh, currently it will give you charred skeever meat if you pick it up like in vanilla. I could include the ESP to give human flesh to make it a bit more sense. But I'm too lazy atm.

There is a mod where you can get your work done at any time (devourement), a mod on cannibalism (Namira Goat), a mod where you can have your vital energy tapped (SL Deadly Drain), a mod where you become a slave and end up in pins (ThingTheDarks).
So a mod where you can get eaten by a giant, why not.

10 hours ago, hana120 said:

Есть мод, в котором вы можете выполнять свою работу в любое время (пожирание), мод на каннибализм (Namira Goat), мод, в котором вы можете использовать свою жизненную энергию (SL Deadly Drain), мод, в котором вы становитесь рабом и попадают в булавки (ThingTheDarks).
Так что мод, в котором вас может съесть гигант, почему бы и нет.

с прилюдиями??

1 hour ago, JohnConquest12 said:

I guess this mod won't work in LE right? I tried it and some of the meshes around giant camps show up as those dreaded big exclamation marks

I ran the mod through Cathedral Assets Optimizer. Try out the Legacy version that is the unconverted LE files. (I'm pretty sure). If not check out the vore thread.