Strip clubs issues

Hi everyone!

I've finally started trying to use the strip clubs function and I have a few questions.

First, I seem to remember there was a cheat code to allow more then 6 employees, but I can't find it now.

Also, I can't have more than one sim from my active household on my strip club lot, is that on purpose? Like if I have a family with 3 roommates and I wanted them all to co-own and work at the cllub I can't?

And finally, I'm not sure if that's an EA issue or a WW, but I have Journey to Batuu, and I thought that the stuff from Star Wars were not supposed to interfere with normal gameplay. I haven't noticed it anywhere else, but when I play as a strip club, Kylo Ren and Hondo Ohnaka keep showing up both as clients and potential dancers (which is quite funny, but I don't think it's supposed to happen?), and my bartender makes Batuu drinks.

Thanks for the help!

3 hours ago, yuzumint said:

Hi everyone!

I've finally started trying to use the strip clubs function and I have a few questions.

First, I seem to remember there was a cheat code to allow more then 6 employees, but I can't find it now.

Also, I can't have more than one sim from my active household on my strip club lot, is that on purpose? Like if I have a family with 3 roommates and I wanted them all to co-own and work at the cllub I can't?

And finally, I'm not sure if that's an EA issue or a WW, but I have Journey to Batuu, and I thought that the stuff from Star Wars were not supposed to interfere with normal gameplay. I haven't noticed it anywhere else, but when I play as a strip club, Kylo Ren and Hondo Ohnaka keep showing up both as clients and potential dancers (which is quite funny, but I don't think it's supposed to happen?), and my bartender makes Batuu drinks.

Thanks for the help!

Here's the command to add more dancers:

ww.set_stripclub_dancers_employee_limit <amount>

I usually only have one household member as the owner so I can't offer much with this point. I do have one instance where the entire household I created are all involved. But they are now an unplayed household so that I could have the strip club for my sims to visit. There's one owner, a bartender, a janitor and the rest of the household are dancers and they are all living together in one house.

I've seen SW characters come to club too. I think it's the way that strip clubs are structured that's having this effect. I haven't seen them show up anywhere else in my game. As far as the drinks go; all the bars have them. For some reason though, NPCs can order them but your sims can't.

3 hours ago, yuzumint said:

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the help!

More dancers is.....open cheat window and type...ww.set_stripclub_dancers_eployee_limit (number) ....minus the paretheses 12...11 etc  max is 12 btw.

no idea about the rest though..sorry