Romantic Teddy for young adult/adult female Sims

The best thing about forums like this is to be able to personally thank the creators for their magnificent work and the time they dedicate to improving our game.

I found this set some time ago when I started to download old things, the Sims 4 had already come out, and most of the things that I downloaded were many years old and it was not a matter of resurrecting old posts just to give thanks.

Now I'm glad to be able to do it and give you a little taste of how much I have enjoyed your creations.:)

Spoiler

2.PNG.76fa181126dd077fee7dbb024d4cfa41.PNG3.PNG.f1b02305a073b8af839469205d328745.PNG4.PNG.c2059a56a60f73f50c4644d82adc5f0d.PNG5.PNG.a080caf626bb5fd69afe2849838ec656.PNG7.PNG.05b4252786e0e5797bb9e50b0f8025a6.PNG9.PNG.92508c82e2f442a8eb9706f157aa3a44.PNG8.PNG.64e1f56ee0213817097f6e6b6dfa35d3.PNG6.PNG.84437e90f8936501652a2ffddc2eb8b8.PNG

1.PNG

Thank you very much.

I wasn't sure that anybody has downloaded my stuff, except the members of the canceled sites BTB Sims and Back Alley Sims.

For a very short period of time, I was a member of a site named WendyPan and friends.

At this site I had uploaded some of my CC.

The most of my Sims clothes I had uploaded on BTB Sims. I think that were more then thirty creations.

May a ask you where do you found this item? (In the case you can remember)

Btw. Your pictures are really amazing :D

I have Wendy Pan's page on my CC page list, and I remember downloading things from Back alley sims (I don't know if directly or through the Wayback Machine). BTB I do not remember but it is possible that I visited once.

When I discovered the CC I went crazy and went through and downloaded all the pages I found, I am still doing it and accumulating articles that I probably do not have time to use (my CC folder has 15,900 subfolders, and it occupies 103 GB). I'm sorry I can't be more precise, after the first cumulative attack I have been more methodical and orderly, but there are things that I am still classifying and reviewing.

I know what you mean with the CC folder.

For me it's the same. I have a very large quantity of downloaded items in my CC folder.

Whenever I found interesting items, I downloaded it, extract the meshes and textures and take a look how it is possible to use it in my game.

You are right, I can't remember where I found the most of the items too.

The search for new content is only just beginning for me. I've lost the last five years, I have to make up for that.

Thank you very much for always leave a comment on my posts.