Hello, this is an awesome mod really appreciate the animations, they are top-notch. I have a question in regarding the SFX sounds. I know there are quite a bit of sound packs you can choose upon installation. I picked the ones like painful, gasp, yelp, grunt, coughing etc... I went into the files and listend to the .wav files, and there are alot of sounds. However during the animations the female is so quiet, rarely making any distinct sounds and I am not even sure if she is emoting anything from the sound packs. Most of the time shes just breating with an occasional quick moan and a "oh my God" haha, but really nothing like the tons of .wav files found in your soundpacks. Is this normal? Again, the creature animation is bar none excellent. Is there an issue with the sound? Lastly, is it possible to plug in some of the more aggresive sounds from the creature/Lieto sound pack doing it from my own computer? I know you both share some of the same .wav files.   Thanks to anyone who can comment.

2 hours ago, ronchuchu2015 said:

Hello, this is an awesome mod really appreciate the animations, they are top-notch. I have a question in regarding the SFX sounds. I know there are quite a bit of sound packs you can choose upon installation. I picked the ones like painful, gasp, yelp, grunt, coughing etc... I went into the files and listend to the .wav files, and there are alot of sounds. However during the animations the female is so quiet, rarely making any distinct sounds and I am not even sure if she is emoting anything from the sound packs. Most of the time shes just breating with an occasional quick moan and a "oh my God" haha, but really nothing like the tons of .wav files found in your soundpacks. Is this normal? Again, the creature animation is bar none excellent. Is there an issue with the sound? Lastly, is it possible to plug in some of the more aggresive sounds from the creature/Lieto sound pack doing it from my own computer? I know you both share some of the same .wav files.   Thanks to anyone who can comment.

It is rather hard work to proper apply sounds on ton of anims, I think you can run each animtion, then check timing and apply sound in txt file,

Like:

AnimationnameABC_01

0:02 grunt/grunt03.wav

0:07 painful/painful02.wav

AnimationnameQWE_03

0:05 yelp/yelp01.wav

Then you send this to author and come to a solution that fit everybody, try first of all, of course, contact before begin this

2 hours ago, Indarello said:

It is rather hard work to proper apply sounds on ton of anims, I think you can run each animtion, then check timing and apply sound in txt file,

Like:

AnimationnameABC_01

0:02 grunt/grunt03.wav

0:07 painful/painful02.wav

AnimationnameQWE_03

0:05 yelp/yelp01.wav

Then you send this to author and come to a solution that fit everybody, try first of all, of course, contact before begin this

haha oh man thats alot of work....lol

I figured out the issue. When installing the mod and picking the optional soundpacks, you have to move them manually into the Sex Sounds folder where all the base sex sounds are located or else the game will not pick it up. So I picked and chose the sounds I wanted within each of the sounds packs and moved the folders into the sex sounds folder, and it worked. 

22 hours ago, ronchuchu2015 said:

I figured out the issue. When installing the mod and picking the optional soundpacks, you have to move them manually into the Sex Sounds folder where all the base sex sounds are located or else the game will not pick it up. So I picked and chose the sounds I wanted within each of the sounds packs and moved the folders into the sex sounds folder, and it worked. 

so what exact folder?

I have sounds in folders in path Data\Sound\FX\SexSounds
but they were installed by mod manager

sorry typo I meant that the custom noise (pain, grunt etc..) patches needs to be moved into the SEXUAL NOISES folder, which is located within SEXsounds folder. Move those into the Sexual NOISES folder where all the base sounds are located. This way the mod will begin using those optional sound packets.