FIXED Animations problem Code#1

You do have some animation packs installed, right? Because WW itself only comes with one or two (making out on the floor or bed, and vaginal sex on the double bed, IIRC).

Also, every animation has a specified set of actors, e.g. an anal sex anim could be for "M+B/F" - one male Sim and one Sim that can be both genders, but preferably female. If no Sims fitting these roles are found (in this example: no male Sim), the animation doesn't show up in the list of available anims, and if that list is empty, you'll end up with a WW error (Code #1).

Additionally, a few other things like settings for sex locations (switch anywhere, reserve sex locations,...) or the presence of children can also factor into this, but these settings are different for everyone (unless they're left untouched, of course). However, with default settings or even some additional restrictions in place, two Sims chatting or just standing there without anyone else around should definitely be able to have sex.

9 hours ago, BriteHazelEyes said:

WW Settings/Relationship Settings: Open Relationship On 

That's the one I forgot about, sorry.

The other two aren't as important (still important, though), but if a Sim is in a romantic relationship, they might or might not cheat on their partner, depending on their traits (e.g. Sims with the Player aspiration reward trait tend to be more open to cheating). Enabling open relationships globally pretty much disables these checks and makes every Sim in your game be polyamorous (for individual Sims, use the traits from WW's Personalization options).

21 hours ago, justintyme985 said:

Is it doing it all the time, or just that one instance? If you are using the Patreon version, and that is a teen, are you using the inappropriate patch.. Another thing is she might be registered as leaving, in which case she is technically not there any more..

Oh, my sim were teen back there i just opened another save and aged my sim to young adult and its fixed, thank you

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
7 hours ago, LIVYLOVEER4769 said:

None of my animations are loadin

If the files are not even loading (i.e. not showing up in the little "installed mods" window when the game starts), you have likely made a mistake when putting them into your Mods folder. Best practice for many people around here (including myself) is to have a subfolder within Mods that is called something like "WW_anims" and put all the .package files in there.

If you downloaded an archive file (.zip or .rar), you need to extract its contents first. Rule of thumb: Only .package and .ts4script files go into the Mods folder (there are very few exceptions and none of them is related to WW animations).

I've downloaded animations and they are showing in the "installed mods" window when my game starts but when I try to get my sims to have sex it comes up with the code #1 'couldn't find appropriate sims... etc"

This is happening with my young adult sims. The only animations that seem to be showing up when I try to do sex interactions are the base WW ones. 

Would someone be able to help me?

Edited by SneakyAutumn
3 hours ago, SneakyAutumn said:

I've downloaded animations and they are showing in the "installed mods" window when my game starts but when I try to get my sims to have sex it comes up with the code #1 'couldn't find appropriate sims... etc"

This is happening with my young adult sims. The only animations that seem to be showing up when I try to do sex interactions are the base WW ones. 

Would someone be able to help me?

When you load the lot from the world screen and all those mod notifications pop up, how many loaded animations does the purple WW one state? This is just to make sure that WW actually loads those animations correctly.

More importantly, what are your WW settings regarding gender recognition, respecting gender preferences, and relationships? For example, if you have two male Sims and both of them are hetero, they will not have sex with each other (and if no other Sims are near, there are no "appropriate" Sims at all, hence Code #1).

With those settings in mind, what animations did you download? For example, hetero animations can be used with a couple of two female Sims, but you need to allow both genders to fill the "male" role in the settings (and have some strapon installed, because it would look weird otherwise).

On 8/17/2021 at 7:17 PM, Crashdown117 said:

When you load the lot from the world screen and all those mod notifications pop up, how many loaded animations does the purple WW one state? This is just to make sure that WW actually loads those animations correctly.

More importantly, what are your WW settings regarding gender recognition, respecting gender preferences, and relationships? For example, if you have two male Sims and both of them are hetero, they will not have sex with each other (and if no other Sims are near, there are no "appropriate" Sims at all, hence Code #1).

With those settings in mind, what animations did you download? For example, hetero animations can be used with a couple of two female Sims, but you need to allow both genders to fill the "male" role in the settings (and have some strapon installed, because it would look weird otherwise).

Thank you for your help! It ended up being the gender recognition settings. The animations were loaded they just weren't showing up in the animations list when my sims tried to have sex. When I changed the settings it was all fixed. 

54 minutes ago, silviasissi95 said:

I have a problem error code #2.

Can you help me?

Normally it means sims aren't available for sex because they are leaving or 'away'.

Invite sim to your house or 'Ask to Hang Out' first.

Last resort using this WW setting might make sims less likely to refuse but the same thing as above can still prevent them from working.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Intensity: Extreme

It's just a button that flips some other WW settings to help get things working.

But it will also make sims do it more frequently. (Autonomous Sex).