(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

Dragonfly0124

I just came back from a skyrim hitius and i went and checked Tryks new custom races and i noticed his new races require UNPB-TBBP. I found this thread about TBBP and i read the quick guide of how to install it but i am a bit confused....it says i need to install CBBE and the bodyslider CB++ but i see no mention of UNPB. I see a link that says UNPB body for TBBP but it is broken. So i guess my question would be how to install UNPB-TBBP, do i need to follow the quick guide and then replace some files with the UNPB body for TBBP? Sorry for the noob question.

I really like TBBP, but I'd appreciate a walk that wasn't so exaggerated. I actually like the walks - what I don't like is having every female in the game walk in the same ridiculously slutty manner. If it was just my character that walked like that, I'd be golden, because she's totally a dirty slut. I've tried using the PC exclusive animation patch, but it conflicts with Sex Addicts, and you have to play as a custom race. While I have some pretty sexy custom race mods, my dark elf is pretty damn hot and I prefer to use her. 

has anyone made any other idle animations for tbbp yet?

not that i know of.

I really like TBBP, but I'd appreciate a walk that wasn't so exaggerated. I actually like the walks - what I don't like is having every female in the game walk in the same ridiculously slutty manner. If it was just my character that walked like that, I'd be golden, because she's totally a dirty slut. I've tried using the PC exclusive animation patch, but it conflicts with Sex Addicts, and you have to play as a custom race. While I have some pretty sexy custom race mods, my dark elf is pretty damn hot and I prefer to use her. 

well then i would say youre between a rock and a hard place there. you gotta chose.  unfortunately you cant have everything.

I don't expect everything, by any means, but I figure I can't be the only one who'd like a slightly toned-down walk thrown in as an option. :P 

I'll stick with TBBP, because the jiggling is much more aesthetically pleasing than the BBP jiggle. It's not a huge deal, by any means. If I get tired of it I can always use the PC exclusive animation patch and just not use Sex Addicts, and then switch back. 

Right, I think I'm a bit dim!
I've been trying to get TBBP working with UNPB as I LOVE the extra bouncy-ness etc. but also much prefer the UNPB body over CB's
I have managed to get it working, (a toned down walk woudl be great too: this one seems a little bit tooo ministry of silly walks for me but I digress....... I'm having the same issues as some others with crushed breasts on dead bodies and the immediate rag-doll post sexis.
Has anyone managed to get a UNPB-TBBP isntall working? and if so any chance you could make a download of it for those of us a little less tech savvy please?

Love it though! Really hoping that the UNPB-TBBP takes off and we get a whole load of new armours and of course, stock clothing replacers ;)

Right, I think I'm a bit dim!

I've been trying to get TBBP working with UNPB as I LOVE the extra bouncy-ness etc. but also much prefer the UNPB body over CB's

I have managed to get it working, (a toned down walk woudl be great too: this one seems a little bit tooo ministry of silly walks for me but I digress....... I'm having the same issues as some others with crushed breasts on dead bodies and the immediate rag-doll post sexis.

Has anyone managed to get a UNPB-TBBP isntall working? and if so any chance you could make a download of it for those of us a little less tech savvy please?

Love it though! Really hoping that the UNPB-TBBP takes off and we get a whole load of new armours and of course, stock clothing replacers ;)

its not just UNPB all body types have this issue. some people get it others dont.  it has something to do with the skeleton_female.hkx file.

I'm sure this must have been answered before, but I just noticed the issue with corpses. I started a new game so unlike before; I actually care about stripping corpses to sell there stuff.  So last night I realized that the corpses are horribly deformed.

IMPLODED T&As EVERYWHERE!!!

Oh the horror. It's as if their souls were used as to inflate their round parts and now deceased they have deflated like so many blowup dolls in college dorms.

Everything else works great.

Can anyone help this epidemic before the necrophiliacs start having to carry tire pumps? 

I'm sure this must have been answered before, but I just noticed the issue with corpses. I started a new game so unlike before; I actually care about stripping corpses to sell there stuff.  So last night I realized that the corpses are horribly deformed.

IMPLODED T&As EVERYWHERE!!!

Oh the horror. It's as if their souls were used as to inflate their round parts and now deceased they have deflated like so many blowup dolls in college dorms.

Everything else works great.

Can anyone help this epidemic before the necrophiliacs start having to carry tire pumps? 

as i stated in above post and many before its a bug in the skeleton_female.Hkx file. the only fix i know of is use the hkx file from another mod such as UNPB or CBBE. you wont have the same amount of bounce but you shouldnt have the breast or butt  implosions.  unfortunately where isnt another fix and dragonfly is MIA.

While this mod's bounciness is lovely and works much better than bbp, it seems optional run 2 clips horribly with shields. The idle animation too for that matter. Does anyone know of a workaround to the shield clipping issue?

Hi.

I also had that crushed breasts on dead bodys BUT for some reason i had to reoganize my mods and now they are perfect (the boobies ofc ^^). I just deactivated everything that affect my character ( face overhauls, hairs, body ect. (you may never know)) (i use nexus mod manager) exept the skeleton. Afther that i reactivated the mods in a logical order and tha bug was gone. (what i mean under logical order is: 1st skeleton 2nd body 3rd face overhauls ect. starting from inside and go out.)

I don't know if this work for you but it helped me and i guess it worth a try. Took me only 5 mins.

edit: sorry for the poor english... :)

Using skulltyrant's skeleton solve the crushed breasts issue, but disables xp's butt fix. applying xp's butt patch, the breasts are crushed. I'm stuck between butts and a soft place.

the skeletons i have have the same butt bones as CHSBHC's, XP32's XPMS has i believe 2 extra bones in the butt.  idk what to tell ya

What's good LL,

Sorry if I completely missed this but can anyone re-upload the UNPB-TBBP meshes. The Mediafire link is deader than well, dead. I had to reinstall Skyrim and would like very much to use this incredible animation mod again. So thanks in advance for any help it's appreciated very much.

If dragonfly has gone MIA, is there someone else that could pick this up? The basics of the animations are great, but something like the butt and boob jiggle combined with either the vanilla walk or even xp32's walk would be perfect.

...And a permanent fix (that does not make you sink into the horse satle) for the crushed breast issues on some races also...and a NEXUS release so as to eventually see some TBBP armors :cool:

If dragonfly has gone MIA, is there someone else that could pick this up? The basics of the animations are great, but something like the butt and boob jiggle combined with either the vanilla walk or even xp32's walk would be perfect.

...And a permanent fix (that does not make you sink into the horse satle) for the crushed breast issues on some races also...and a NEXUS release so as to eventually see some TBBP armors :cool:

the mod needs to be finished and none of us either have time or in my case know how to (or have the right programs to) edit hkx files. ad as for animations XP32 is MIA as well so i wouldnt expect much from him.

the mod needs to be finished and none of us either have time or in my case know how to (or have the right programs to) edit hkx files. ad as for animations XP32 is MIA as well so i wouldnt expect much from him.

Great news... :(

Archived