YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky* -R2- UPD-09.02.

Are those Sliders just from Racemenu? Or do you use CharGen too?..Wonder how i would get the CharGen Sliders (esp. the ECE Morphs) to work with CotS or RCotS...

on racemenu page also some links to chargen you will find there the other dl for ece and more.

Glad to see no more potato children in skyrim! Awesome mod, especially the option to keep original clothes! (too much loli armor is too loli and it's not immersive at all for my taste). Just a heads up for anyone using mod organizer and still have the dark face bug, MAKE SURE to have this mod lowest in your load order and that it overwrites your ENB files. I kept having the grey face bug until I dragged CoTs below Realvision ENB. 

You need to update the racecompatibillity and skeleton plus patch so mod is more updated.

If you use the old racecomp and skeleton which are 2 years old it give problems with skin texture also.

There are several updates on this forum for CoTS you can use just dig some pages you find it.

CoTS R2 still best for alot of options in hair/eyes/brows and face options for eye/nose/mouth shapes.

If your not happy with how body looks.

I suggest try many UNP bases textures from other body mods plenty choices you can choose that make the body alot better looking.

Down side is flat chest option won't work well.

Great mod. Been using it for what's likely over half a year and had no idea it was still being updated. Gonna finally get that redguard fix :D

Edit: Gah, I never even knew all those awesome looking armors existed (didn't have an account, so couldn't see images). Gotta get those too.

Great mod. Been using it for what's likely over half a year and had no idea it was still being updated. Gonna finally get that redguard fix :D

Edit: Gah, I never even knew all those awesome looking armors existed (didn't have an account, so couldn't see images). Gotta get those too.

If you willing to put some effort into it there some small minor updates from modders like the skeletonplus from en-hawk made in april 2013 or the skeleton update with quiver hanging down on your behind.

Also install RCoTS it have some great additions also and its compatible with CoTS R2 becouse RCoTS is based on this mod.

Both follower mods from CoTS and RCoTS are great.

Sweet, i'll have a look around here since google isn't much help. I'm already using the XP32 skeleton and a bunch of animations that rely on it, but i might just give another skeleton a try if it can fix the issue with weapons/shields being too large when sheathed.

I've also been using the "X117 Bandits and Foresworn" mod since the beginning. Downloading RCoTS now.

The skeleton plus file shrinks my character by a scale of -0.25 or -0.35. Has this been tested?

Race menu also does not seem to have a feature that lets me fix the imbalance between sheathed and unsheathed weapon/shield sizes.

Edit: Actually, now my shield is tiny as hell when drawn and my bow is gigantic while on my back. Removing race menu and loading a prior save doesn't help against this either, so i can only think something had been done to the Children files.

SKSE-skyUI-racemenu-chargen all mods related to skse needed for complete experience.

The scale for weapon you have few choices how scale is on your back or when you sheated your weapon in action.

Also its all scaled 1 you can go 0.99... or go 1.1...ext.

IF you can't do that you have done something wrong somewhere.

Racemenu works perfect.

You also need these sorry forgot to tell you: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36925/?

I have shrink also but when you rescale it to normal size it stays there don't see any problem with this.

You can solve problem using the RCoTS files and your character stay at normal size.

Only problem for me is the CoTS R2 children then have the size of growups thats why i can live with one time shrinkisch and in first person im high up with camera, but have learn to live with that.

So skeleton plus for CoTS not realy needed up to you what you want?

Examples of how scale looks like and the skeleton where quiver is on your bottom.

post-232301-0-86518000-1391613979_thumb.jpg

post-232301-0-46308700-1391613122_thumb.jpgpost-232301-0-65907900-1391613129_thumb.jpgpost-232301-0-37889100-1391613133_thumb.jpgpost-232301-0-94965000-1391613136_thumb.jpgpost-232301-0-01876000-1391613141_thumb.jpg

So that file is what screwed up my camera after all? I tried removing it but i still get the giant camera even after running FNIS.

My problem is that the sheated items are too big; not that the drawn items are too small, and RaceMenu did not have an option for scaling sheated items without also scaling the drawn ones. I'll check out the extension though. Thanks.

Edit: It doesn't seem to affect anything besides the face, so won't help here.

By the way, the scale of things were not 1 in the RaceMenu. Different sliders had different size values right from the start.

Can someone maybe tell me how to fix this?  I've got 2 or 3 of these girls running around my world with this woman's head on their bodies.  Sometimes the head is lighter shade, but it always seems to differ from the girl's body tone.  I've tried switching load order all over, but nothing is changing it.  Any ideas?

ScreenShot9-1.png

Can someone maybe tell me how to fix this?  I've got 2 or 3 of these girls running around my world with this woman's head on their bodies.  Sometimes the head is lighter shade, but it always seems to differ from the girl's body tone.  I've tried switching load order all over, but nothing is changing it.  Any ideas?

ScreenShot9-1.png

This usually occurs for me when I've created a custom character. Usually CTRL+F4 used in CK when you click on the character's name. I'd also try to use Archive Invalidation if possible. Hope that helps! Both of those fixes helped me when creating my custom Dremora Followers.