Real-Time Breast Physics for The Sims 4

15 hours ago, GrimCreeper1647 said:

heres my problem, i sculpt a perfect body with a perfect ass but as soon as i twerk or any other activity that involves bending my ass that i so lovingly blessed my sim with? morphs into this disgusting alien looking thing, i think the ass attaches itself to the legs

i provided some examples, theres also a video

08-27-20_11-21-46 AM.png

08-27-20_11-24-50 AM.png

Video-15.avi 302.83 kB · 21 downloads

What body preset are you using for that ass bro?

1 hour ago, ColonolNutty said:

Chill, it is still experimental. :)

experimental smental, this man is a genius! a true pioneer, a custodian of modern times. this man didn't settle for tonicmoles animated boobies? no no no, he saw a greater future for all of us, greater than a simple up and down movement but a movement that takes our sims movements into account, sure you can argue that tonicmoles did that and you'd be wrong, what he did was purely just a pre-animated movement confined to the limitations of the creator! i solemnly declare my full allegiance to CPVC!!!!!! 

EDIT: I'm just having fun, this isn't to be taken seriously neither is this an attack or a discredit to the creator, i acknowledge that animation is extremely difficult

back to the joke, tonicmole sucks!!!

18 minutes ago, GrimCreeper1647 said:

thanks, is this a revised version ?

better eg of limbs going through

08-27-20_10-25-42 PM.png

Sorry, friend. This is a very experimental mod and weird things might happen. You are free to use my modifications at your own risk. I am not liable for anything that happens. Criticism is welcome as long as it's constructive.

13 minutes ago, CPVC said:

Sorry, friend. This is a very experimental mod and weird things might happen. You are free to use my modifications at your own risk. I am not liable for anything that happens. Criticism is welcome as long as it's constructive.

Cool, i put your mod in the bin folder and my game didnt start

great work tho

I tried it out for a bit myself, and while it was personally exciting to see both breast and butt physics active, with every stutter my game had just in CAS alone, like switching menus and what not, the physics would randomly shake and jitter, and this happened within the short duration of it being open for like a whole 1-3 minutes before a part of the sims face started to bug out.

My squeamish self didn't like that, alt+tabbed out and back in to see the jaw/mouth hanging downwards a bit "sharp-like" and noped off the game. I have an unnatural enjoyment for physics on characters (while breasts and butts are cool and all, I'm more so of the "hair and clothes" physics hype), but if the models start getting disgustingly deformed or explosive, (like on the image on the last page), it's a wrap for me. 

But seeing as this was just a sneak peak/very experimental release/mod altogether still, I'll hope that this is just something that'll naturally get better with time, or assume this is 100% just a me issue revolving around specs and such of the like. Meanwhile, I sure hope other people get a kick out of this, A LOT more than I can bring myself to test out, (especially if they don't care so much for the potential model break outs that I described/depicted on the last page..)

1 hour ago, cableguy7uk said:

Same thing here, but I copied the original to desktop, removed the new version , copied and repasted to bin working.

Same here. There is another file that came with the new version (settings.ini) does that have to be placed somewhere for it to work?

I like the mod it shows great promise. Can't wait for a final version.

Sorry, I should have explained. To test out the new version, extract both files directly into your Bin folder. The RTBP folder contains a Settings.ini file that can be modified to customize the behavior of the physics simulators.

Expect a proper release with documentation very soon.

13 minutes ago, CPVC said:

Sorry, I should have explained. To test out the new version, extract both files directly into your Bin folder. The RTBP folder contains a Settings.ini file that can be modified to customize the behavior of the physics simulators.

Expect a proper release with documentation very soon.

Thanks that worked. I put the RTBP folder and the d3d9.dll in the bin folder and it worked.

16 hours ago, GarbageNameHere said:

Is there a difference between this one and the last one? A changelog if you will?

15 hours ago, GrimCreeper1647 said:

i installed it but didnt notice a difference

what setting do you recommend??

No major changes, just some bug fixes and minor tweaks to the physics engine. Hopefully it looks a little more natural now.

I'll do an official release with the source code as soon as I get vertex selection working more reliably.