I didn't see any specific topics that directly addressed this and it's the exact one I am currently having.  I get the message that Actor 0, my character, is not included in the animation when attempting the engage in that Nordic Hospitality with Gerdur right after arriving. She will go through the animations just fine, but my character will just stand there.  I've seen some brief touching on the topic elsewhere, but nothing in depth. Or at least not detailed enough to fix my version of the issue. 

I mostly need more details on specifically what might cause this and likely ways to remedy it. If load order might be an issue, it would be handy to see what a proper load order is supposed to look like, as I've only recently begun modding Skyrim and it seems to be a bit of a different beast than Fallout 4, which I can consistently effectively mod with little issues.

Just now, MiscForumViewer said:

It may have something to do with it. I'm playing a male Argonian, using that mod that "humanizes" them more. Though, the animations functioned just fine until recently.

Shouldn't matter then, unless it uses some odd custom skeletal rig.

Assuming SL just went sideways, you could try re-registering everything and/or cleaning the system and re-registering.

This can also happen with undue amounts of script lag.  See if it still happens in a quiet indoor space with just the two of you.

36 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

Shouldn't matter then, unless it uses some odd custom skeletal rig.

Assuming SL just went sideways, you could try re-registering everything and/or cleaning the system and re-registering.

This can also happen with undue amounts of script lag.  See if it still happens in a quiet indoor space with just the two of you.

I went around, seduced/charmed Ingrid(or whatever her name is, blacksmith's wife), the tavern lady(the current/former Blade), and then went out and "defeated" a bandit. As usual, it seems exclusively a problem with my character. Though in all those cases, as it was using SLEN and Defeat, they didn't give me the message stating it, but the animation simply didn't play, in the case of the SLEN interactions, they acknowledged success but then no animations at all played they merely continued what they were doing while staying in the conversation. With the bandit specifically, she got naked and continued the "bleedout" animation for a bit til she then stood up and just walked a few steps away to stand there, while I was also frozen during the process. I had already reinstalled the framework and such at an earlier time and it changed nothing. My inexperience in modding skyrim is likely the main issue, but that's why I'm here.

I have fixed this issue. I simply put Papyrus at the bottom of the left pane in MO2. The priority thing is apparently where the confusion came from, as the lowest items on the list have highest priority, which may make sense to some but is baffling to the layman.

Thank you, Seijin for the quick reply and willingness to help. Even if I ultimately figured it out on my own, I appreciate it.

26 minutes ago, MiscForumViewer said:

The priority thing is apparently where the confusion came from, as the lowest items on the list have highest priority, which may make sense to some but is baffling to the layman.

Even if the issue is solved, I feel like this should be explained, so I'll try. What mods actually do, aside from adding files, is to overwrite files that the game is using. Some mods will overwrite the same files, and in such cases, load order becomes important. Your mod organizer will "read" your mods from top to bottom, so when you put Mod1 below Mod2 in the load order, that means Mod1 will overwrite/add files after Mod2. So, if these two mods affect some of the same files, Mod2 will overwrite/add those files, then Mod1 will come along and overwrite those same files again. That's more or less why it's organized in such a weird way, if that's at all understandable.