[WIP] Spider queen armor (need help)

GrimSovereign

so i had started trying to figure out how to make armors and such for skyrim in the attempts to make elise the spider queen's suit into an armor for skyrim, this all started after metalr1's idea of a spider queen race (witch i fell in love with) so what i have managed to do so far is rip the model and skin of elise from the Leage of legends game and convert it to a .obj file, from there i am able to mess around with it in zbrush and max but i still have a lot to learn before im able to make it a armor for skyrim using the systems i want for it, witch will be cbbe body slide capability, tbbp, and using the hdt heel system (for those that dont know what the heel system is it makes you character taller when you wear heels that suport it instead of cutting into the legs or ankles) for the character has some crazzy cool heels to her. 

what im hoping is that some one will be able to take over this project for me for i do not currently have the know how (but do have the tools) to do this myself so if anyone that knows how to and can make this id very much appreciate it. but it wont stop me from continuing to learn how to use these digital art tools and one day be able to make armors of my own. 

Pics:

elise_the_spider_queen_by_zeronis-d5ihue8543447802_5ccd8571c6_h.jpg8543447572_4e753a47c6_h.jpg

im going to try and keep track of progress on this, but granted it will be slow considering im new to all this sooo ill be leaving updates when i have them.

3/10/2013 start of tread

link to the race idea: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14463-new-race-idea-spiderqueen/

I really like the concept, sexy, unfortunately i do not have the skills either, but wanted to give my feedback.

Personally i would change the boots to high heels, still sexy and can have the same type of look, but a little more like the rest of the humanoid body imo.

I really like the concept, sexy, unfortunately i do not have the skills either, but wanted to give my feedback.

Personally i would change the boots to high heels, still sexy and can have the same type of look, but a little more like the rest of the humanoid body imo.

thank you for the feed back, i personally like the heels the way they are for its more spider like, and is something out of the ordinary (i personaly use heels on all my chars, it gets boring after a while) but i ultimatly am wanting to make many armors in the future once i have the proper know how that will all be organic looking like the spider queen one witch im wanting to make many varients of (i might just make one with heels, but it would still be spiky like it is in a way, idk well see when i reach that point) but thank you for the feed back :3

Cool I wasn't sure which one is was if it was a player model type I would of given a few links to people that do those to see if they would be interested or wanted to help. It looks pretty good. For some reason every time I look at the League of Legends pictures they make me think of a ballerina. Probably because she looks like shes on her tippy toes.

Cool I wasn't sure which one is was if it was a player model type I would of given a few links to people that do those to see if they would be interested or wanted to help. It looks pretty good. For some reason every time I look at the League of Legends pictures they make me think of a ballerina. Probably because she looks like shes on her tippy toes.

well she kinda is, the spide she balances on is coming out of the bottom of her toes, not her heel, so in a way she is, makes it more graceful that way and alot more like a spider. im hoping to make many varients of it if i can get the skills to do so. im sarting to get the hang of zbrush but 3ds max is what im needing to learn right now so i can seperate the character body from the parts that is the armor. 

Elise the Spiderqueen ??? For real ? :P I'll be watching this

PS: Hope you let the hair being kinda choosable :P Always wanted to see Elise with long hair...

Reminds me I have to check that Ahri thing again but I believe I need customraces and kinda hesitating to try and install that

Elise the Spiderqueen ??? For real ? :P I'll be watching this

PS: Hope you let the hair being kinda choosable :P Always wanted to see Elise with long hair...

Reminds me I have to check that Ahri thing again but I believe I need customraces and kinda hesitating to try and install that

what im working on will be a full set of armor, so chest, arms, legs and heads, as well as accesorie parts for things you wont want on (such as the legs on the back and what not) so youll be able to use hair with it instead of the helmet if you want to, im also wanting to make diffrent vershions as well

You wrote something about hair, eh? I saw this artwork some time ago and maybe some inspiration...

[spoiler=Don't know how to make it smaller]1049906%20-%20Elise%20League_of_Legends.

lovely, i was wanting to make many varients of it, and im sure ill make that one of them, at leats the helmet/hair combo :3

or just make it a crown so it can be warn with any hair

You wrote something about hair, eh? I saw this artwork some time ago and maybe some inspiration...

[spoiler=Don't know how to make it smaller]1049906%20-%20Elise%20League_of_Legends.

lovely, i was wanting to make many varients of it, and im sure ill make that one of them, at leats the helmet/hair combo :3

How about make the crown and the hair seperate in different slots ? :P So both would be able to work... As for a fact you might make that hairstyles entirely... I haven't seen any hair longer than kind of breast height... Or I'm just blind and missed out on ponytails that are longer LOL...

Really amazing, i would really enjoy seeing it ingame. Sadly im just learning my way whit 3ds max / zbrush so i cannot give much help.

Also regarding those high heals.. seems kinda unconfortable but who cares that much :P its fantasy.

Just commenting the heel things... Elise is called the spiderqueen cause of a ritual she caused to change... In terms she wears no heels... It are her legs as the leg of a spider. She has 2 forms being a full spider or a humanoid form... The legs however and the ones hanging from her back are the only link to her spider on the outside...

Makes me think that I hope he'll make a pair of high heels instead of feet legs too :P

Elise sexified edition XD ?

Edit:

Looking at this picture again and at another topic for League of Legends armor...

Is it me or does that hair of that Elise looks a bit like Syndra or LeBlanc (as for sure the armor has a bit like LeBlanc as well in that picture)

If your project turns out well you might extend to more League of Legends armors :P

There are quite some nice things around and out there...

Damn Syndra is such a cutie in her default :P

So is Foxfire Ahri (beats her old default in my opinion)

And ofcourse Katarina... The old High Command was her best in my opinion (see splash art) and her Kitty and Basic are very nice too

Well now we are talking about multiple armors... Not to complain or anything but you could make 2 texture versions even of the Elise one :P

Simply because her skin is more or less a recolor... (kinda stupid...)

How about make the crown and the hair seperate in different slots ? :P So both would be able to work... As for a fact you might make that hairstyles entirely... I haven't seen any hair longer than kind of breast height... Or I'm just blind and missed out on ponytails that are longer LOL...

Really amazing, i would really enjoy seeing it ingame. Sadly im just learning my way whit 3ds max / zbrush so i cannot give much help.

Also regarding those high heals.. seems kinda unconfortable but who cares that much :P its fantasy.

Just commenting the heel things... Elise is called the spiderqueen cause of a ritual she caused to change... In terms she wears no heels... It are her legs as the leg of a spider. She has 2 forms being a full spider or a humanoid form... The legs however and the ones hanging from her back are the only link to her spider on the outside...

Makes me think that I hope he'll make a pair of high heels instead of feet legs too :P

Elise sexified edition XD ?

Edit:

Looking at this picture again and at another topic for League of Legends armor...

Is it me or does that hair of that Elise looks a bit like Syndra or LeBlanc (as for sure the armor has a bit like LeBlanc as well in that picture)

If your project turns out well you might extend to more League of Legends armors :P

There are quite some nice things around and out there...

Damn Syndra is such a cutie in her default :P

So is Foxfire Ahri (beats her old default in my opinion)

And ofcourse Katarina... The old High Command was her best in my opinion (see splash art) and her Kitty and Basic are very nice too

Well now we are talking about multiple armors... Not to complain or anything but you could make 2 texture versions even of the Elise one :P

Simply because her skin is more or less a recolor... (kinda stupid...)

lol im just trying to focus on one things xD cant be thinking about other armors except multiple vershions of the elise armor (was thinking difrrent colors, diffrent styled gloves, boots, helm/crown, spider leg wings, collar, ect. that would be able to be mix and matched) if i finish all that theeeen you can ask about other armors xD

alright so i managed to figure out how to get the skin attached to the elise model (i know its not much of an achivement but its the first time for me xD) and ive also had the model lined up to the cbbe curvy body, and after seeing the massive size difrances i had to resize but now im thinking im just going to go with the cbbe slim one for it might be easyer to get the armor to fit. some pics for you guys :P

8557245485_d41e885a6b_h.jpg8557245351_5fad188f28_h.jpg8557245219_0478d67268_h.jpg

alright so i managed to figure out how to get the skin attached to the elise model (i know its not much of an achivement but its the first time for me xD) and ive also had the model lined up to the cbbe curvy body, and after seeing the massive size difrances i had to resize but now im thinking im just going to go with the cbbe slim one for it might be easyer to get the armor to fit. some pics for you guys :P

8557245485_d41e885a6b_h.jpg8557245351_5fad188f28_h.jpg8557245219_0478d67268_h.jpg

As far as fitting you you might wanna look at bodyslide... There are plenty out there... Supporting it probably helps out to solve a lot of problems later on seeing it seems that sometimes armors not fitted just clip a lot on not used skins... So far looks quite good like you ripped it right out of LOL

As far as fitting you you might wanna look at bodyslide... There are plenty out there... Supporting it probably helps out to solve a lot of problems later on seeing it seems that sometimes armors not fitted just clip a lot on not used skins... So far looks quite good like you ripped it right out of LOL

im wanting it to be bodyslide compatable

IMHO UNP would be better. Slimmer one would look better.

but then i wouldent be able to make it body slide compatable, and i can get the unp body shape using the body slide tool if i make it compatable.

Win win if you use bodyslide so make it with CBBE and then you can make a UNP version just as well... 

Archived