1 hour ago, Rob_J said:

Saw this pic last night and thought That is a mod waiting to happen somehow.....

Don't trip.

1595104262666.png

Well there is a quest that is along those lines sort of. It's a bit hard to do... There is several tentacle type armors and stuff. There is my Apocryphal Animations mod.

The stuff going on in that pic would be a bit hard to do though. The way it might work is you have the tentacle as a "furniture" with say, instead of saying "sit" it says "investigate".

You click on it then the tentacle animation plays.

11 hours ago, Rob_J said:

Saw this pic last night and thought That is a mod waiting to happen somehow.....

Don't trip.

Spoiler

1595104262666.png

Going by the "Armour" that certainly looks like Modded Skyrim ?

There is obviously Estrus for Skyrim and mods that use it, like Estrus Mimics but I've found that doesn't play with SL mods very well and so you can end up with both trying to force animations on the character.

As far as I know (which isn't far) the only mod that combines Estrus animations with Sexlab successfully is Estrus Chaurus. If you've not used that before it's probably worth a look. I also think DCL used Estrus Chaurus as traps, I remember they were options for harvesting from plants, I don't recall if they could be used a traps for other things (Chests, Containers, Doors, bodies etc) if so then that would be worth a look.

If there are others then hopefully someone will list them.