Good Girl Adult Diapers

View File

This is a mod I've been working on for a couple months for the ABDL community, ADULT DIAPERS for skyrim!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

About 5 months ago from now (7/13/2020) I started learning 3D modeling & I am FAR from making good models on my own...
I made this diaper mesh with HEAVY inspiration from a mesh called "Little cow diaper" by 3D model artist named LizzyKoopa,
It took me like 3 months to copy the mesh as best I could & a couple days to make this mod, I also had to do BodySlide data.
I've contacted LizzyKoopa regarding the use of Her content & She has given me the go ahead to make this mod, YAY ^^

Ā 

I'm part of the ABDL community but I've never personal got the AB side "age play" aspect of it all because I find immaturity to be VERY annoying,
People wanting to act like babies has never made sense to me, but I was drawn in to it all by the people wearing diapers & NOT acting like babies.
I've always been into girls sucking on binkies because I have an oral fixation so I've always liked seeing girls with ANYTHING in their mouths.
I'm also an ass/thigh man & I think that's how I started liking diapers, because it gives the illusion of a big butt, But I'm a full blown DL now.
To me its cute & sexy when women wear diapers & pull-ups because of the embarrassment factor, I find shyness to be very attractive.
I find it even sexier when women wear diapers &/or suck on pacifiers withoutĀ embarrassment as I find confidence more attractive than shyness...
I also think it's cute when women pee in their diapers(wet themselvs)because of the panic that's usually on display when it happens to them in public,
pee is the limit for me though, I am NOT a fan of fecal matter at all, I think it's GROSS when women mess(poop) in they're diapers.......
To me that's just disgusting.

To each they're own though, If it's what u like then enjoy it........Ā  I'm not one to judge.

Anyway,

This is for all you other diaper lovers out there.

These diapers are also available for Fallout 4

Spoiler

Ā 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special thanks to my patron(s) ^^

Sade Johns -Ā August 2020

Ā 

Ladisaul - September 2020

ALL my content is free & will stay that way. But I do have a patreon so anyone who may want to support me financially can do so,
Any Help would be greatly appreciated.Ā Ā 
https://www.patreon.com/DIBZmodding?fan_landing=true

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There areĀ 3 different textured versions/packs to choose from

1.Normal diapers - these are the diapers with plane clean textures.

2.Wet diapers - These diapers give the player the appearance of having wet themselvs.

3.Pee stained diapers - these diapers make the player look as if they are either VERY dehydrated or have been reusing the same diaper.

Ā 

RECOMENDED MOD(S) / PRESET(S) - for "debby's downloads"

Spoiler

Ā 

Ā 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This mod would NOT be possible at all without LizzyKoopa's help & permission, PLEASE go check Her out as thanks.
https://www.patreon.com/LizzyKoopa

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ā 

Credit & a HUGE thank you goes to LizzyKoopa for the original mesh used in the creation of this mod.

Ā 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ā 

There are 2 versions of this mod, the main download has full BodySlide support but most presets will cause a fair amount of clipping..

The 2nd version is same as the main download but the diapers are made specifically for Debby's body preset without BodySlide support.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ā 

Everyone enjoy!Ā  ^^

i was browsing for mods when sawĀ this. my eyebrow raised up and i chuckled. then i thought,Ā shit i could use this for followers for when they start pissing me off and get on my nerve. then i saw you had binkies, i wasn't into the butt ones butt ones for the mouth were pretty good. but i was wondering if it were possible for more baby like stuff like gloves, booties and bibs or even weapons like big ass rattlers? just ideas i know it takes time to make mods and i like the work people put intoĀ theseĀ things. and i thought it would be entertaining to have more than just diapers and binkies.

Very nice~ Call me a dirty if you want, but now that we have wet textures, would a messy variant be out of the question? The other end using it, if you get my drift.

Either way there's a lot of work into this, and I love it.

27 minutes ago, Yuni said:

Very nice~ Call me a dirty if you want, but now that we have wet textures, would a messy variant be out of the question? The other end using it, if you get my drift.

Either way there's a lot of work into this, and I love it.

Ā 

I'm glad ur enjoying the mod ^^Ā  Ā  To be honest I'm probably not gonna do a "messy variant", It's just not something that interests me.

Ā 

If other people want to make aĀ "messy" texture pack for my diapers I have no problem with that, but I'm personally not into "poop play" at all,Ā  just pee for me...

On 7/14/2020 at 2:52 PM, lordzed379 said:

i was browsing for mods when sawĀ this. my eyebrow raised up and i chuckled. then i thought,Ā shit i could use this for followers for when they start pissing me off and get on my nerve. then i saw you had binkies, i wasn't into the butt ones butt ones for the mouth were pretty good. but i was wondering if it were possible for more baby like stuff like gloves, booties and bibs or even weapons like big ass rattlers? just ideas i know it takes time to make mods and i like the work people put intoĀ theseĀ things. and i thought it would be entertaining to have more than just diapers and binkies.

Ā 

I can technically do anything just like anyone else who knows a thing or to about 3d object porting,

however I'm still really new to 3d modeling & I'm a pretty lazy person to soĀ making mods like this is ALOT of work for me...

Ā 

I am interested in making mods like mittens or booties & bibs but for now I'm taking a tiny break from modding & I plan on porting these diapers to Fallout4.

Modding is a hobby for me but I love actually playing games of all typesĀ plus real life is a thing so I can't spend all my time modding like I wish I could.

Ā 

For now I'm focused on my diaper mod(s) for Skyrim/Fallout4 & playinĀ Fortnite lol.

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

My mod manager (MO2) doesn't recognize the file formats and won't install the mod.Ā  I tried re-downloading to make sure it wasn't just a corrupted download.

Ā 

I Don't really use any mod managers as I prefer to install things manually, I realize that it's a bit to ask of people but to install my mods u must do the same.

None of my personal content has "fmod's" or other forms of installer files, my mods have to be manually installed by putting the files in the game yourself.

If your mod manager isn't recognizing my mods/plugins I can't help you as I don't use mod managers in general & I have no plans onĀ usingĀ them...

Ā 

If installing things manually is something u don't want to do I apologize for my lack of mod manager support in my content, but thems the breaks.

5 hours ago, tamai said:

For that artwork the big toes for the feet are on the wrong side ;) just something i noticed, but nice mod I know there is an abdl group on here maybe you can upload it there?

Ā 

Ah someone's got an eye for art , lol yeah the toesies are indeedĀ backwards...Ā  I was just too lazy to ever fix it & I knew most people don't care.

Ā 

I'm awareĀ of the ABDL group on here as I'm part of it, I don't see the point in uploading to the "club"Ā when all the members use LL just as I do,

Uploading the mod to the ABDL club requires me to re-upload EVERYTHING related to the mod & I'm already uploading this onĀ the Nexus as well.

So in all that would be 3 completely separate mod pages & I'd have to manage all them for 1 mod, I'm already doing 2Ā pages for this particular mod...

Ā 

Lastly I'm sure that the ABDL group on here is somewhat aware of the mod's existence butĀ I could do better on announcing it when I upload,

I believe that people will see it when they look at Skyrim modsĀ because that's literally how the site works regarding updated content.

If I uploaded to just the ABDL group for example the only people who would see it would be the peopleĀ specifically looking for it.

but when it comes to modding Skyrim EVERYONE who goes to lookĀ at specifically Skyrim mods will see my mod in the lineup.

13 hours ago, dibz666 said:

Ā 

I Don't really use any mod managers as I prefer to install things manually, I realize that it's a bit to ask of people but to install my mods u must do the same.

None of my personal content has "fmod's" or other forms of installer files, my mods have to be manually installed by putting the files in the game yourself.

If your mod manager isn't recognizing my mods/plugins I can't help you as I don't use mod managers in general & I have no plans onĀ usingĀ them...

Ā 

If installing things manually is something u don't want to do I apologize for my lack of mod manager support in my content, but thems the breaks.

I wonder if I can install it in the mod manager manually...

Ā 

The point of using MO2 is that is allows me to use mods without altering the base game files, basically running the game through a VM.Ā  At least that's what I've been led to believe.Ā  But there might be a way to handle it manually on my end.Ā  I'll give it a try.

Ā 

EDIT: Nope.Ā  I get an error that says "no valid game data" plus it's overwriting my Gothic bodypaint mod for some reason.Ā  I guess i'll have to live without this mod.

Hey, all theĀ stuff you have upload is great, very good looking and right up my alley, thanks a lot ?.

The "(Skyrim) Really Wet GG Diapers" does not have a .esp, is that normal or I need the Debby's version for the file?

Once again, good stuff

1 hour ago, Dago2 said:

Hey, all theĀ stuff you have upload is great, very good looking and right up my alley, thanks a lot ?.

The "(Skyrim) Really Wet GG Diapers" does not have a .esp, is that normal or I need the Debby's version for the file?

Once again, good stuff

Thnx ^^Ā  I'm glad u enjoy my content...?

Ā 

Thank u for bringing that issue to my attention, I'm unsure if the esp's for Debby's version will work with the bodyslide files/diapers

as they technically have 2 meshes for each diaper & the esp's are written differently, single meshes just have their names as ID referenceĀ but

meshes with bodyslide support have a "_1" at the end of the object's reference specifying it hasĀ more than one mesh.

Ā 

I'll reupload the "(Skyrim) Really Wet GG Diapers" &Ā "(Skyrim)Ā Wet GG Diapers" as their both missing plugins, I'm a little rusty at modding.?

2 hours ago, Aki K said:

I wonder if I can install it in the mod manager manually...

Ā 

The point of using MO2 is that is allows me to use mods without altering the base game files, basically running the game through a VM.Ā  At least that's what I've been led to believe.Ā  But there might be a way to handle it manually on my end.Ā  I'll give it a try.

Ā 

EDIT: Nope.Ā  I get an error that says "no valid game data" plus it's overwriting my Gothic bodypaint mod for some reason.Ā  I guess i'll have to live without this mod.

Ā 

I'm sorry my mod isn't behaving for you, the only thing I can suggest is to just toss the files in ur game & if that doesn'tĀ work then I don't know.

If your mod manager can't recognize my mods plugin then maybe using a different mod manager than MO2 might work.

Otherwise there's nothing that can be done since I'm no help with mod managers.

Ā 

Also I'm afraid u've been misinformed as that's notĀ exactly how mod launchers work, all mod launchers work on the same premise...

A mod launcher takes the "mods" u put in it & backs them up, then it tosses those files into the game overwriting anything in the way,

most mod launchers also fail to detect conflicts (if there even programed to) & as a result u end up with issues all the time when using one.

A mod launcher doesn't alter "vanilla" files unless the mod in question specifically replaces any "vanilla" content so that shouldn't be a concern.

Lastly when mods do change "vanilla" stuff it usually comes with it'sĀ own plugin & folders meaning the "base game"Ā never technically get's altered.

Ā 

Mod launchers are known for throwing caution to the wind & just wingin it when it comes to installing/uninstalling things,
I don't know how mostĀ mod managers workĀ specifically so I don't use themĀ as to avoid misunderstandings.

when people use mod launchers & the mod launcherĀ screws up, like 80% of the time they blame the mod author,
even when that mod author has no way of knowingĀ how the problem occurred without doing exactly what the mod user did.
I already kinda suck at "technical support" & fixing things becomes like 1000 times harder when a mod launcher screws it up.

2 hours ago, Dago2 said:

Ā 

I tested it while fixing this issue & just as I thought, no you can't use Debby's esp's for the "main" downloads...

The issue has been fixed tho so just redownload to get the wetĀ packs.

Ā 

I haven't modded like this in while, & now it seams I can't upload anything without fu##ing up somewhere along the way.?

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, SedoniaThurkon said:

I think you forgot this. goes in <data>\SKSE\Plugins\Funcon adds support (no visual cause too lazy to retexture) for funcon

Ā 

lol I don't know how to code for SKSE.Ā I think u should post this over on the funcon comment section or as it's own mod/file...

Ā 

But either way, thank u for doing the work to make these functionĀ with funcon, can't wait to tryĀ ^^

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, jedidule said:

ummm the textures for all of your mods that ive got downloaded are corrupted or at least just all rainbow spots idk if that's corrupt or notĀ 

Ā 

I just checked the files & the textures are fine for me,Ā maybe ur net was acting up &Ā downloading again might help...

There's also always a tiny winy chance there's a mod conflict but I don't see how since my mod is standalone.

3 hours ago, dibz666 said:

Ā 

I just checked the files & the textures are fine for me,Ā maybe ur net was acting up &Ā downloading again might help...

There's also always a tiny winy chance there's a mod conflict but I don't see how since my mod is standalone.

i redownloaded them but the textures are still bugged ill disable all my others modsĀ and see if it fixes itĀ Ā 

• 5 months later...

Love all the really unnecessary judgment, really paints a good picture of yourself. Abstaining from this modĀ for simply being rude and I'd kindly ask removal of the inflammatory comments. I'm also not here to argue, either, so there's no need to respond to me. Just sharing my thoughts and initial impression given. Take it easy out there~

Edited by Raliegh
  • 1 year later...

I downloaded everything and it works for the most part only problem is i can see them the textures i guess just dont load it but everything else does the box the crafting recipe but i cant actually see them when they are on am i just stupid and not know how to properly use mods or is it something else