wcif sex dolls animations

Is there any working sex dolls? i have the fabulous Noir and darks sims maria sex doll bt she just sits there atm.. is there any working blow up or sex dolls out there.. if not can i request a modder to make one.. if i was more tech savvy or generally good at codding i would give it a try... (how would one go about making one anyways?)

I know exactly what you mean but I've never seen any either yet.

I'd prefer a more realistic sex doll though, lol.

One female and one male, both standing and laying.

The animation creators just haven't wanted to make any I guess, maybe not enough desire or requests?

Sims 2 had a realistic static sex doll mod that you placed on the floor (missionary) and had the animations for it too.

You would probably need to post requests in some of the WW animators support threads to get anything started though.

R-Lo might be worth a try since he makes animations for other sex toys.

Or any other animator that has sex toy/BDSM animations. 

20 minutes ago, Totallywild said:

I would love it if someone made a female and male sex doll i love the sims games i had a few sex toys in sims 2 back in the day

I'm experimenting with Sims which support only a few interactions by removing most from the interaction queue. They stand/idle around or chat, one would need to use the pose player to make sure they are in a 'power off' state laying around. As these are normal Sims one can edit them in CAS and use all WW animations. One may also enable other interactions like crafting and they may have kids unless disabled in CAS.

I need some time to put it together as a mod, right now it is 'pre-alpha' (no .package/ts4script files, cheat console).

On 7/10/2020 at 6:01 AM, Oops19 said:

I'm experimenting with Sims which support only a few interactions by removing most from the interaction queue. They stand/idle around or chat, one would need to use the pose player to make sure they are in a 'power off' state laying around. As these are normal Sims one can edit them in CAS and use all WW animations. One may also enable other interactions like crafting and they may have kids unless disabled in CAS.

I need some time to put it together as a mod, right now it is 'pre-alpha' (no .package/ts4script files, cheat console).

that sounds so amazing, i wish i was more mod savy i would give it a go

• 3 years later...

Exploring new avenues in The Sims 4 sounds exciting!
I just wanna add that there's a website that offers an extensive collection of lifelike sex dolls that could add depth to your gameplay. As for modding, reaching out to the Sims community or browsing online tutorials could help you learn how to create custom animations. It's all about diving into the creative process and enjoying the journey. Good luck with your modding endeavors, and may your Sims' adventures be ever more immersive!

Edited by Townetic

Strangely enough I was just thinking about asking if any animators out there, would make something like this and then I see this has already been requested.

I do hope some animators can make use of the sex dolls somehow, or make some more realistic ones as that would be awesome.

Edited by Thrall1983