WW Clothing choice...

Looking at the clothing options, is there a way that the sims can switch to a specific outfit for sex?  For example, I dress all of my sims in the CAS under "sleeping" with a slutty outfit.  It would be great if all sims put on their specific "sleeping" before sex, then changed back after.

clothing.jpg.dc61af9fdc6f221621bc9d9bd1f1a8bd.jpg

23 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Nope, sims can only switch to naked for sex now and I don't think it's planned for future updates either, sorry.

Can't think of any workarounds either.  

As usual, Thank you scorpio!

Yeah, i wind up just turning off nudity during sex, and then dress them manually, but that's no fun.  I like my women wearing heels and stockings during the fun.

I think with all my questions, it's time to get into a little Python coding. I want to see just what's involved in making something like this happen.

2 hours ago, LuversLab92 said:

Looking at the clothing options, is there a way that the sims can switch to a specific outfit for sex?  For example, I dress all of my sims in the CAS under "sleeping" with a slutty outfit.  It would be great if all sims put on their specific "sleeping" before sex, then changed back after.

clothing.jpg.dc61af9fdc6f221621bc9d9bd1f1a8bd.jpg

Yes you can do that. But you need to add to any  panties u other items a WW XML file to be able to choose those panties or suit as ww default panties replacement.Or a body selector 

28 minutes ago, LuversLab92 said:

As usual, Thank you scorpio!

Yeah, i wind up just turning off nudity during sex, and then dress them manually, but that's no fun.  I like my women wearing heels and stockings during the fun.

I think with all my questions, it's time to get into a little Python coding. I want to see just what's involved in making something like this happen.

Well there are some other undressing options in WW that lets you keep wearing certain things when having sex.

Nudity/Outfit Undressing Settings/Undressing Behavior Settings: (just disable the 2 or 3 switches you want to use)

You will likely need to change the other undressing settings in the Sex Interaction Settings to auto instead of disabled.

I just use this one and sims keep their tops on most of the time but certain animations remove the tops anyway even though those animations don't have any booby play.   

17 minutes ago, LuversLab92 said:

Got it, so you can sorta control what parts of the existing clothes they are wearing, but there's no way WW controls if the sim changes to hot/cold/sleep/formal etc.

It applies to whatever a sim is wearing when sex is initiated, but it won't change categories.