Hello, i´m pretty new to Sims and I´m a bit confused about the neighbourhood.

I started a second family and the neighbours that pass by, look the same in both games. Always, there are the same people with the same names.

Sims I create live in my houshold, is there a way to create sims for the neighbourhood? It would be nice to have neighbours next door.

Whicked Whims has the funny voyeur option. i thought I can make my Sims spy into windows, but the houses around mine are not reachable. There is only the old guy running around and spying into windows.

You can deactivate Tom Peeping or the female NPC in WW Settings (I think in Nudity Section) while still having peeping available.

You can create families and add them to the neighborhood through Manage Worlds.  Should be one of the two Leftmost Buttons in the Upper Right.  Be aware, most new families spawn with around 20 grand and alot of housing is more than that.  You can still add them and hope the game moves them into where you want (Option in Game Play Settings on the Right), but honestly just download MCC and cheat them some money.   https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/Top

Each house or Venue is Singularly loaded.  To visit another house you need to travel to it or click on it and select visit.

Hope this helps!

Edit:  With regard to the Same NPCs there are default ones for Base Game and each Expansion, Game or Stuff Pack adds more (Not 100% on stuff).  Depending on your game settings (max NPCs) you may encounter more being added. 

Everything after this is just me bitching:

Note that Aliens, Vampires and Mermaids (if you have the Packs installed) will also spawn in certain numbers.  If they die or get deleted the game will spawn new NPCs to fill those roles (Wish they would seperate pack assets from gameplay.  While I like the build options and clothes from the Vampire Pack, I hate Vampires and Aliens (this one annoys me most of all, since What do Aliens have to do with having a job?).  And mermaids....I still remember the scale leg virus from Sims 3 that was the worst, it infected your NPCs until EVERYONE Was a mermaid.

Seriously, I just wanted a Sarong, not every last person to be a mermaid. 

3 hours ago, Guntheria said:

I started a second family and the neighbours that pass by, look the same in both games. Always, there are the same people with the same names.

Sims I create live in my houshold, is there a way to create sims for the neighbourhood? It would be nice to have neighbours next door.

Yes townies are all the same in every game, like Bob & Eliza Pancakes for example.

You can edit any/every sim in the game or even delete them if you want, or create new sims for neighbors.

Use the MC Command Center(MCCC) mod to easily edit sims in fullCAS mode.

You will have to enable a few settings first on a computer in game.

Be sure to also gather up some cc hairstyles, makeup, clothing, etc. for them first :)

5 hours ago, Guntheria said:

Hello, i´m pretty new to Sims and I´m a bit confused about the neighbourhood.

Whicked Whims has the funny voyeur option. i thought I can make my Sims spy into windows, but the houses around mine are not reachable. There is only the old guy running around and spying into windows.

Usually game works per zones, if you fill a whole neighborhood with your created sims , there is 70% chances of see all of them roaming a round homes on that area.

with 30% of ugly sims and NPC. Pd you need mccommand center. An activate randomize sims. 

Also, if you want to populate the bigger, more expensive house with NPC's you can create the household you want as your neighbors as if you were going to play them, then you press Ctrl-Shift-C and type "freerealestate on" into the console. This will allow you to move then into houses for free. Then if you don't actually want to play them you just click off the "heart" in the household panel and they'll move into the NPC bin.