LazyBikiniOutfits Remastered

Updated for Sun Jeong's TAWoBA Remaster and as of version 0.20.0 with included support for The Expanded World of Bikini Armor.

The old version for the non-remaster TAWoBA release can be found here.

Dynamically replace NPC armor with bikinified variants. Customizable variance and frequency. Armor is replaced by the bikini equivalent, leather armor -> leather bikini. Exceptions are companions in steel armor who get the wolf armor and nords in steel who get the nord plate version instead.

This is just a homebrew tool with no safety checks or undo buttons. Unless configured properly for your load order there might be issues.

If you're not experienced with mod behavior/conflict resolving just use the levellist addon included in the Remaster to distribute the armor

How to use

Install

Click "mod active"

Done

Modes - NPCs processed

Enemies = Only non-unique hostile NPCs 

Non-unique = Enemies + all non-unique NPCs

Non-unique + nude = Non-unique mode + all NPCs lacking the ArmorHeavy, ArmorLight, ArmorClothing keywords

All = Everyone wearing armor, including uniques

All + nude = Everyone wearing armor, including uniques + nudes

The basic and recommended setting is Enemies mode and Default outfits off. Activating anything else increases risk of conflicts with other mods including dynamic equippers and spawners.

Notes

The nude modes will assign armor based on which skill is higher, HeavyArmor or LightArmor

"Enemies" mode uses the IsHostileToPlayer function. Some mods will spawn NPCs that are detected as hostile with this but still are set as friendly through other means
Mod will output what it does to the papyrus log with the "TAWoBA" prefix

Major - TAWoBA Remastered HighHeel version support only
New -  Autoschlong option, Automatically (un)sets all slot 32 as revealing in Schlongs of Skyrim. Might not be immediately  noticeable if SoS still has to process/update the NPCs.
New -  Player support. WARNING - while I haven't had any problems myself it's possible other sources might trigger a refresh of the outfit removing anything the player have equipped later
New - Support for humanoid mannequins (they're ignored)
New - Added carved armor
New - Additional scanner modes to assign default outfits to naked npcs. Can't differentiate between naked due to removed armor/clothing mods or simply temporarily undressed. Use only if you're sure the first scenario is true.
New - Fallback/support for Imperial and Stormcloak heavy + light armor replacing
New - Besides the OnLocationChange and OnCellLoad events there's also a timed trigger. The player standing still will no longer pause processing missing any NPCs entering the area later.

New - Toggle to enable/disable mod
Change - All scanmodes ignore NPCs in CurrentFollower and dunPlayerAllyFaction. Your naked friends will stay naked. Hotkey will still work on them though
Fix - Cloth/thalmor scanner will now properly manage shields
Fix - ElvenGilded armor is now correctly identified/replaced
Fix - Change to bikinify was checked twice

PERMISSIONS - No rights reserved whatsoever. Add/remove/change whatever you want. Just link back to this page if you upload it anywhere.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/21/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

This may actually be what I need. The leveled list keeps putting armors on male npcs, which in turn trigger a schlongifying of the armor, making the thongs both take up slot 32 and 52.

I was already using the previous Lazy Bikini Outfits, so I'm pretty familiar with the way this works. Nice to see an option to potentially fix the slot 32 conflict with SOS, I'll try that right now!

Edit: Completely ditched the TAWoBA leveled list for this mod. No more bikinis on male npcs, and no more annoying schlongifying.

Edit 2: Also can set a chance for topless/bottomless.

This plays nice with "Female Outfit Replacer with Physics-23003-1-1551874173" (for npc's that don't wear armor.)

So with both installed, the npc's that use armor gets the bikini outfits instead of the sexy ware as it must have priority somehow, since with Vortex the 2 have no conflicting files, so I didn't have to say whether one would load before the other.

The bikini armor is bad ass looking!

On 6/22/2020 at 12:27 AM, Herowynne said:

LazyGirl, are you back? I have used several of your mods over the years, and I missed you!

Aww thank you! No I've had to put modding on hold. Felt bad about people still using the old version when I had a rough updated version made for myself though. Managed to find some free time and polish it up enough for a release.

3 hours ago, gnerd said:

I don't suppose you could tell me how to make this mod compatible with Femboy Race Reborn?

The mod doesn't check gender since it's not entirely accurate for randomly spawned NPCs. Instead it runs the NPC against a list of the standard game female voices, if it's a match the mod equips them.

To change it try this (no guarantees, this is all assuming the mod actually uses a custom race)

First make sure to load both this and the femboy one so you have access to its data.

The check itself is done on the aliases in the _TAWoBANPCScanner quest, if you click them there's a line that says "GetIsVoiceType - FormList:_TAWoBAFemaleVoices == 1 AND"

click it and change that AND to an OR.

Then add a new line with "NEW" and add a condition item that says "GetIsRace", the Femboy race and "== 1". Make sure it ends with "AND" there to match the original voicecheck line.

That should hopefully be it, no need to edit/recompile any of the scripts.

Just to let you know, this mod was flagged as requiring Heelsounds.esm. Nothing on the original page indicates this requirement and there is a non-heel sounds version of TAWOBA Remastered in the FOMOD loader for that mod. I don't know if that was intentional, but I think you might want to address that one way or another.

On 6/22/2020 at 9:28 PM, LazyGirl said:

Aww thank you! No I've had to put modding on hold. Felt bad about people still using the old version when I had a rough updated version made for myself though. Managed to find some free time and polish it up enough for a release.

The mod doesn't check gender since it's not entirely accurate for randomly spawned NPCs. Instead it runs the NPC against a list of the standard game female voices, if it's a match the mod equips them.

To change it try this (no guarantees, this is all assuming the mod actually uses a custom race)

First make sure to load both this and the femboy one so you have access to its data.

The check itself is done on the aliases in the _TAWoBANPCScanner quest, if you click them there's a line that says "GetIsVoiceType - FormList:_TAWoBAFemaleVoices == 1 AND"

click it and change that AND to an OR.

Then add a new line with "NEW" and add a condition item that says "GetIsRace", the Femboy race and "== 1". Make sure it ends with "AND" there to match the original voicecheck line.

That should hopefully be it, no need to edit/recompile any of the scripts.

No, I mean, Femboy characters appear naked when equipped with armor mods that alter the appearance of armors. There's a way to make them compatible, but I have no idea how that's done.

On 6/24/2020 at 2:35 PM, Salinger666 said:

Just to let you know, this mod was flagged as requiring Heelsounds.esm. Nothing on the original page indicates this requirement and there is a non-heel sounds version of TAWOBA Remastered in the FOMOD loader for that mod. I don't know if that was intentional, but I think you might want to address that one way or another.

Oh thats right, forgot about it. It was "inherited" from TAWoBA and isn't necessary. Thanks - I've uploaded a version with the master removed, it should work with both versions unless the armor pieces have different form ids (unlikely)

23 minutes ago, gnerd said:

No, I mean, Femboy characters appear naked when equipped with armor mods that alter the appearance of armors. There's a way to make them compatible, but I have no idea how that's done.

I've never looked into armor mods but if I remember correctly there is a list of compatible races on armor (ArmorAddon) pieces. You probably have to add the Femboy race there too for it too work. Not sure how to do it myself but there should be guides out there. It's a fairly common process with all the custom races mods around.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, devildx said:

Any chance to add a option on the MCM to include men? I'm using the skyfem mod that transforms all men in to females/futas.

Try this esp instead. It replaces the female voice check with a keyword variant (ActorTypeNPC) instead that should theoretically make the mod handle both genders. I don't use skyfem so myself so it's untested.

LazyBikiniOutfits.esp

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, henrytheguy said:

Has anyone had save bloat problems while using this mod? My save got pretty sluggish after around 30 hours with this mod. It was a new save with a bunch of mods so I'm just ticking boxes as you what it could be and what it couldn't.

The mod doesn't stick any scripts to NPC that would cause bloat, once they're scanned and got an outfit they're not touched again.

If you use physics I suppose it's possible the amount jiggly bikinis eventually might become too many in areas with persistant NPCs though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
8 hours ago, DewyCave said:

Does 0.20.0 require heelsounds.esm again? It said it's missing masters.

Yes, the CK will set it as an "inherited" requirement from TAWoBA:R despite not being needed. It can be one-click-cleaned in SSEEdit if you're using a custom ESL-ified version. If not replace the original esp with the one attached.

LazyBikiniOutfits.esp

• 2 weeks later...