Some new American take out is coming to NZ, Carls Jr, is it anygood?

Dude500X

People going abit mental here over it because its unhealthy but well.. why eat rabbit food when you can eat the rabbit instead ya know?

anyway, has anyone tried this place and is it anygood?

I think that Carl's Jr. is one of the better tasting fast food places the US has produced tbh.

People going abit mental here over it because its unhealthy but well.. why eat rabbit food when you can eat the rabbit instead ya know?

anyway, has anyone tried this place and is it anygood?

I did, and it was great eating at a Carl's. Broiled burgers are better than fried. Which means less oily and more tasty.

As for the loud minority bitching about it, they can suck it up and take their business elsewhere.

I've had Carls Jr only once. It was while I was on a vacation. I remember it tasting really good, but maybe that was because it was something different from the usual "Burger + fries fast food trio" of Mickey Dees, BK, and Wendy's.

Oh that place.

I've tried it once myself.

I found the food to be fairly tasty but nutritionally I would compare it to be another McDonalds or Burger king with maybe a bigger menu?

Now I know in different countries we have different menus like how very different McDonalds is in Japan (Love Japan McDonald's though the sizes are smaller :()

But take a look at this link.

It is their menu and nutritional values as well.

http://www.carlsjr.com/menu/nutritional_calculator_landing

PS: I noticed all votes say it's Delicious your gonna love it!

Can't give you an honest opinion due to different food regulation laws in different countries. A cheeseburger from a fast food restaurant in America tastes different than that same cheeseburger from the same fast food franchise in Canada. Also they tend to change their menus up a bit based on whatever country they are in.

Carls Jr. or Hardees as it is called here in the Midwest of the US has good food, albeit unhealthy as people have mentioned. It depends where they get their meat from and what different ingredients they use in NZ based on NZ regulations and taste preferences.

Archived