@Aizn

I'm guessing some other mod coincidentally messes with the hash that those fingernails have. You can search for it. In file explorer > Your mods folder > Search Bar.

Search for "ext:.ini 0d41c3af" or "ext:.ini 609c493a"

The first hash is the fingernails' vb0, the second is the ib.

If an ini file shows up, tell the mod author about the hash conflict, or ask if anyone else has updated it to fix it.

• 1 month later...
On 8/24/2022 at 8:17 AM, krunkDunk said:

2022/08/23 - Gacha Demist with gui, support for Japan and World versions

Hello it seems like a recent update broke this mod(?) Can you please check? If I understand correctly what is going on, the "Door" option doesn't remove the door. It's like it removes the "wet glass" effect from the part of the door that it would normally change. Oh and the Frosted Glass option seems to not work at all.

I don't know if this problem is just me, because I tried some Gacha and the game kinda soft-crashed where something couldn't load properly so it asked me to retry (nothing happened after I retried) and at one point it asked me to verify the files, so I did and now I noticed this mod doesn't work like it used to

• 2 weeks later...

@MainGoldDragon If you're playing the STEAM / World version it's probably the recent game update. I'll take a look at it at least before the weekend is over.

*Edit*
It seemed to work on Steam by enabling the "shaderoverrides Japan.ini". And try using the d3dx.ini on page 1; even though it was for DMM I think the Steam version may be using those hashes now. Backup your old d3dx.ini files first though.

Edited by krunkDunk
On 3/17/2023 at 6:44 PM, krunkDunk said:

@MainGoldDragon If you're playing the STEAM / World version it's probably the recent game update. I'll take a look at it at least before the weekend is over.

*Edit*
It seemed to work on Steam by enabling the "shaderoverrides Japan.ini". And try using the d3dx.ini on page 1; even though it was for DMM I think the Steam version may be using those hashes now. Backup your old d3dx.ini files first though.

Yeah I'm on Steam.
After further testing, it looks like with the shaderoverrides Japan.ini it is half-working... More than half actually. The only thing it doesn't disable is the "gold railing" parts of the door. Like the handle and the frame. Oh and by using your d3dx.ini on page 1 it actually makes the mod work even less, so I don't think it's a case where the Steam uses DMM hashes now (which is a bummer because it would streamline modding by A LOT)

To sum it up:

• World.ini + the normal d3dx.ini I was using = All options work fine, except for Door and Frosted Glass. Door acts as if it is removing the Wet Glass from the section of the door it is supposed to remove. (Frosted Glass can not changed in any way)
  • Japan.ini + the normal d3dx.ini I was using = Works fine, except for the gold parts of the door.
  • World.ini + Your d3dx.ini = Only De-mist, depth-of-field and Steam toggles work.
  • Japan.ini + Your d3dx.ini = Works fine, except for the gold parts of the door.
Edited by MainGoldDragon
On 3/27/2023 at 2:29 AM, krunkDunk said:

@MainGoldDragon
I updated d3dx.ini and GachaDemist. The same version works for both JP & EN versions for me...

If you have any more problems, I suspect a mod conflict - probably an old gacha demist mod

d3dx.ini

Gacha Demist

Sorry for the late reply. It works for me after using both the .ini and the new version. Though it looks like the depth-of-field is still not working. Personally I don't really care about that so I don't mind, but some people may do (especially if they used a previous version where it worked).

I was initially hesitant about the d3dx.ini because I don't like it when mods need you to replace an already existing file, especially a "communal" file that is used by All of the mods. I think in Starbound, the way they handle mods is by including a "patch" files that the mod manager takes and "patches" the main game file with the extra code that that mod needs in order to work.

@MainGoldDragon
Regarding d3dx.ini, I have updated it's DL page with a "clean" d3dx.ini and separate shaderoverrides.ini.

Regarding Gacha Demist, I've tested what I uploaded and the depth-of-field is working for me. In photo-shooting mode the depth-of-field can be adjusted by holding "F" and moving the mouse  up & down... and if that's not the cause, it would probably be some other mod or legacy code or conflict with this hash "0d12591e764f8e92" try searching for it in windows explorer...

in DOAX-VenusVacation folder search bar

ext:ini 0d12591e764f8e92

Edited by krunkDunk
8 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

@MainGoldDragon
Regarding d3dx.ini, I have updated it's DL page with a "clean" d3dx.ini and separate shaderoverrides.ini.

Regarding Gacha Demist, I've tested what I uploaded and the depth-of-field is working for me. In photo-shooting mode the depth-of-field can be adjusted by holding "F" and moving the mouse  up & down... and if that's not the cause, it would probably be some other mod or legacy code or conflict with this hash "0d12591e764f8e92" try searching for it in windows explorer...

in DOAX-VenusVacation folder search bar

ext:ini 0d12591e764f8e92

Oh wait I'm stupid. I disabled Depth of Field in the Environment Settings in the Launcher?‍♀️ Thank you for letting me know about the windows explorer trick though, it just just shows me this mod's main.ini and another old gacha demist that I had already disabled.

And thank you for the "clean" d3dx.ini and separate shaderoverrides.ini , but I have absolutely no idea what they have in them (I mean I can open them and see, but it's all giberrish to me) so I'm still afraid they'll mess up other mods that use them (like, I don't even know if all the modders get the same d3dx.ini from the same place or anything). Or at least just I'm afraid of the d3dx.ini since I see that the shaderoverrides.ini is in a different location.

But I gotta say the last d3dx.ini you told me to use was perfect. It even fixed a different mod I had issues with and was too lazy to fix (it was one of the White Lace ones, for some reason their skin would turn Purple/Pink with gradients all over it while they were in the small picture-in-picture windows when you enable Burst/Tension)....Regardless of my little rant, I'll still use the clean d3dx.ini and separate shaderoverrides.ini you provided so I want to thank you for your work!

On 3/27/2023 at 7:29 AM, krunkDunk said:

@MainGoldDragon
I updated d3dx.ini and GachaDemist. The same version works for both JP & EN versions for me...

If you have any more problems, I suspect a mod conflict - probably an old gacha demist mod

d3dx.ini

Gacha Demist

thank you for this, my steam english shower door mod was not working after a recent update but your updates make it work again, but i just wonder, if there is a way to toggle off the smoke effect inside the shower? I remember my previous shower door mod removed the smoke effect/steam too.

DOAX_VV 2023-04-03 06-41-15.jpg

Edited by JericRose
update attachment
On 4/3/2023 at 1:41 AM, JericRose said:

thank you for this, my steam english shower door mod was not working after a recent update but your updates make it work again, but i just wonder, if there is a way to toggle off the smoke effect inside the shower? I remember my previous shower door mod removed the smoke effect/steam too.

DOAX_VV 2023-04-03 06-41-15.jpg

Yes you can. The toggle key should be 6 (not numpad6, normal 6)

Alternatively, if you have the "guicvm" UI mod installed, you can open it with F4, click on Misc. , then click on the icon for the Gacha Demist (it kinda blends in) and adjust what you want.
Regarding the guicvm, the "click" is not with the mouse's left click but with "VK_XBUTTON2" also known as "mouse button 4" (or some times 5). If you have a "fancy" mouse with side buttons, it should be the "forward" side button. You can also change it in guicvm's hotkeys.ini

• 3 weeks later...

!! UPDATES !!

The new Akatsuki is just an example of displaying a .txt file with guicvm.

The Loading Screen Mod and Cheer Board Mod download pages have a new batch file for generating the Resource List and Binary Search Trees...

The next mods on my to-do-list are skin, face, nails... changing textures with guicvm, saving, and loading favorites... that kinda shit.

Hair mods are a little to complicated to automate the code generation so I won't be doing those.

Edited by krunkDunk
2 hours ago, roy1102 said:

I updated the gui cvm from 1.3 to 1.4 and now im getting these... any idea how to fix it ? 

image.png.b716947c1a91badda45e8af6df3ac228.png

Uh, try removing guicvm entirely, reload mods, then install the new version?

There will be warnings after reloading without guicvm - but ignore them until you install 1.4 and reload again.

1 hour ago, roy1102 said:

nothing chief. problem persist ... 

Hide contents

image.png.8083870e2767dcd95b4cbc226a81893c.png

Ok, Replace your DOAX-VenusVacation\ShaderFixes\ Folder with the original from 3dMigoto https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13255-doaxvv-base-costume-3d-vision-mod-support/

Then Add the "draw_2d.hlsl" to ShaderFixes from the GUICVM 1.4+ zip file.

I don't use "reshade" so I don't know if that messes with any of 3dMigoto's files, so be mindful of that...

Edited by krunkDunk