On 10/30/2023 at 4:05 PM, krunkDunk said:

Updated an old Luna Hair Mod

- some time ago the mod was slightly broken after a game update.

Help me pls, this mod not work for me and today all the other mods not work too.. how can i update d3dx manually by myself? before this I downloaded a d3dx from a steam guide and every mod works (except Luna Hair mod). I tested the d3dx from your post too but with this some mods didn't worked when tested a few days ago. Today it seems need to be update again :(

Edited by TSimsLover
16 hours ago, TSimsLover said:

@krunkDunk Oh yes, I tested this as well but not work

EDIT: redownloaded 3d vision and base costume + your 3dx and now it gives me this error... and Luna hair still not working only Patty hair color.

man my game is fucked up better give up on modsimage.jpeg.ac00bce60b699d8d72abc6d551e060e8.jpeg

If you intended to use the visual GUI part of that Luna Hair mod, you also need the https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/20372-guicvm_base_package_v10zip/

I recommend GUICVM version 1.4.2 (Full)

instructions are in the readme.txt

If you don't want to use the GUI portion, DISABLE "sub_gui.ini" file inside mod's folder (rename "DISABLED sub_gui.ini" or delete "sub_gui.ini").

Edited by krunkDunk

@TSimsLover The error message means you don't have "draw_2d.hlsl" in your "ShaderFixes" folder. It's not part of the "3d vision" package, so if you uninstalled it with the batch file and reinstalled, you would also need to re-copy the "draw_2d.hlsl" from the "GUICVM 1.4.2" package. It's in the "ShaderFixes" folder in the zip file.

@TSimsLover

"draw_2d.hlsl" -> "DOAX-VenusVacation\ShaderFixes\draw_2d.hlsl"

-it won't work if you had something like "DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods\_guicvm\ShaderFixes\draw_2d.hlsl"

"GUICVM" -> "DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods\_guicvm"

"hair mod" -> "DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods\LunaHair" ( You can name the folder whatever you want, maybe with the exception of special characters or some other language maybe causing a problem )

• 3 weeks later...

@Venus Islander

Ah, I have never played the arena, and I rarely log in to the EN version.

When replacing image textures coding can get a little scuffed. Multiple images may use the same hash per frame. I think it would be possible to fix, but it may involve some spaghetti code; so I'll just inspect it for the time being.

It was an easier fix than I thought. Just some bad conditional logic on my part. Just replace main.ini with this:

arena-bug-fix.zip

The download page is updated too.

Edited by krunkDunk

This is all I can get to load with Costume Customizer.  What am I doing wrong?

I've been looking through all of the forums.  I can't figure it out.  I'm not getting any errors and I've done all of the steps that the forums tell me to.

I'm using the Steam version of the game.  I'm using all of the latest updates from the forums.

Is it suppose to look like this when you've installed swimsuits?  If so, how do I load the swimsuits?

I know the girl needs to be wearing the Dewa or Takao.  I can't get any swimsuit to load regardless.

I'm guessing that F3 is suppose to bring up another menu, but it does nothing for me.

Screenshot2023-11-27002153.thumb.png.6985f63a20d21a677166b8d9ac707d39.png

Edited by Jariten
3 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

@Venus Islander

Ah, I have never played the arena, and I rarely log in to the EN version.

When replacing image textures coding can get a little scuffed. Multiple images may use the same hash per frame. I think it would be possible to fix, but it may involve some spaghetti code; so I'll just inspect it for the time being.

It was an easier fix than I thought. Just some bad conditional logic on my part. Just replace main.ini with this:

arena-bug-fix.zip

The download page is updated too.

Thanks so much. This patch fixed the display issue.

@Jariten

First, I'm not a developer for Costume Customizer, although I know a little about how it works, I won't try to solve all your problems with it.

The first thing you need to do is make the girl wear the correct suit with the game's private coordination menu.

Here is the thread from the creator. Costume Customizer Mod

What it Does

This mod allows you to mix-and-match portions of suits that have been provided by the CostumeCustomizer mod-packs you've included. It replaces the Black/Red Bikini w/ Pareo R suit. It uses a 2D overlay menu to customize your outfit to your liking.

Replaced Suit:

ReplacedSuit.png.7be1af9c75b134de21a91c396048b133.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...