Want a Follower Who Is Trans But Is Classed As MALE

I recently downloaded a follower who was a Trans Female (has a schlong). But I want the game to see her as a MALE so that Flower Girls will use any scenes with her and my character as a Male. I have a female character and when I select scenes with a Male, my character is the receiver (gives BJs, has Penetration etc.) But sadly, this follower is perceived by FG as a FEMALE, so FG only will provide those Female-on-Female scenes as such. I want her to behave as a SoS male would (gets an erection, etc.)  Is there any way to get around this?

1 hour ago, devildx said:

If you use Sexlab and SLEN you can change any npc gender (sexlab gender not game gender) and the npc wil been seen as male for the animations. I remember FG had a gender tag but only for the player.

Hmmm. Don't use SexLab. I dislike it because the animations rarely ever line up properly. Maybe someday someone will create a mod for FG that will do that. Thanks for the reply.

On 5/31/2020 at 1:42 PM, Sandatharius said:

Hmmm. Don't use SexLab. I dislike it because the animations rarely ever line up properly. Maybe someday someone will create a mod for FG that will do that. Thanks for the reply.

Should give it another try if you don't have any luck with FG.

The misaligned animations aren't an SL issue (generally), they're an animator issue (and generally not an animator fault). Like SL with AP before it, FG had the benefit of less initial limitations and SL's entire catalog of missteps that allowed it to come out of the gate with more polish.

Deselect and suppress (many of) the default SL animations and install better ones. Milky, Leito, Anub are good for starters. Haven't had an issue with alignment for a while and any that I do have generally can be solved by making minor schlong adjustments with 'C' (default button) during animations. Use SLAL and SLAL packs for more control over your animation library.

I could be wrong - only been doing it for years - but the advantage of Sexlab over FG is the very fact that you can line up animations.

When a scene is running, hit K to cycle through the participants (e.g. in a threesome quickly figure out who is most out of position), L and Shift L moves that one left and right, ; and shift ; moves up and down, while ' and shift ' covers the third axis (for alternate keyboards it's the keys to the right of the middle centre, I suppose).

In a twosome Sexlab seems to remember that setting for those two characters, in a three or moresome it gets a bit complicated. I always use the player as reference and move the others - eventually everybody gets plugged into the right spot!.