Time jumps 8 hours constantly

At first i thought it was Dangerous nights 2, but that was impossible cause the .esp was deactivated.
However i tried to deactivate all my esps and load the game, the jumps still happening, so i tried to make a new game and everithing went well, everithing works fine even with mods enabled, no time jumps.
But wenever i trie to load a save file, no mater in wich point in the game from my main character (esps activated or not), the time jumps start again, i never had this isue, but its clear that its not the mods but the save file, anyone here had this issue or knows how to fix it?

PS: I have more than 300h on this save file, so if someone can help it would be much appreciated.

8 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

That's an old game, gz!

Did you check if you save game is messed up with unfinished scripts or stuck in "terminate" state active scripts?

Sorry don't know how to check that, i'll leave the file here just in case, if you are willing to tell me how to check it i'll be much grateful.

Save 111 - John Kreidman Vlindrel Hall 189.05.15.ess Save 111 - John Kreidman Vlindrel Hall 189.05.15.skse

22 minutes ago, Kreidman said:

Sorry don't know how to check that

300 hours without cleaning the save once?

You must be a modding god =D

You can check your savegame with this one: Fallrimtools

A window will pop up after loading savegame with Fallrimtools and tell you possible issues that can be cleaned.

After cleaning give the savegame a new name and don't overwrite the loaded save, so you can fall back in case you did something wrong.

It also shows how many active scripts are running from what mods and if there are suspended stacks.

Also if the save is messed up you can search for older saves that seem to be alright to fall back to.

1 hour ago, Kreidman said:

At first i thought it was Dangerous nights 2, but that was impossible cause the .esp was deactivated.

If you have played around too much with your LO by adding, removing, deactivating mods you might have some script stuck in your savegame that makes it hard use that save without glitches and errors ingame.

Lets hope it's something else!

9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

You can check your savegame with this one: Fallrimtools

Gonna try that right now, hopefully it solves the issue.

9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

300 hours without cleaning the save once?

You must be a modding god =D

Hahahahaha, not really, most of the times whenever im installing or uninstalling a mod i fell like im playing with a ticking bomb. And after 3 years just decided to explode!

1 hour ago, Kreidman said:

image.png.80b17e8614f23a53a7acdf27c621fd71.png

Well shit!

it worked!!! HAHAHA
After removing all that garbage the time jumps have gone!
I'm gonna take a few in game hours to check that everything is in order.
Thank you very much for your time and help mate!

Well gawd dang, almost 5k unattached instances and undefined elements.

How did you even get to 300 hours on that?

2 hours ago, Kreidman said:

image.png.80b17e8614f23a53a7acdf27c621fd71.png

Well shit!

it worked!!! HAHAHA
After removing all that garbage the time jumps have gone!
I'm gonna take a few in game hours to check that everything is in order.
Thank you very much for your time and help mate!

?

You removed/added a lot of mods there.

So happy that cleaning your save solved that issue!

You are very lucky to only have that "time jumping" issue with that save (maybe you get surprised by mod events that work again now too.)

So you're also a "lucky modding god" now ?