Hello All, I have Skyrim SE Modded but as of the other day my game just won't start unless I take one of two mod off one is SSE Engine Fixes or SSE Display Tweaks.

I suspect it's to do with SKSE I suppose I've tried reinstalling the mods but it's not helped also I've tried to use iEquip in my load or but that won't work, although when on it's own it will.

I just want to play Skyrim while on my down time it

Here is my Lists + Specs: Plugins

Modlist

OS - Win 10

CPU - i9 9900k

RAM - 32gb

GPU - 1060GTX 6gb

Using Mod Organizer 2 recently converted from Vortex

I get 60 fps when playing normally but when using an ENB it's drops it to 40 or lower when outside but fine when when in interiors.

Also after an hour or two of playing my game will just break by turning into the "Get Down" meme and lag out. Only a game reset will solve the problem.

Please can anyone help me?

Update: did some testing activating mods a couple at a time seems to be tied to animations maybe but on my normal profile it loads fine, but still it's the SSE engine fixes or display thats an issue.

my pastebin of my netscriptframework log is here It would not show up before but it shows now: https://pastebin.com/9DgKSgyD

1 hour ago, stifi said:

Hello All, I have Skyrim SE Modded but as of the other day my game just won't start unless I take one of two mod off one is SSE Engine Fixes or SSE Display Tweaks.

I suspect it's to do with SKSE I suppose I've tried reinstalling the mods but it's not helped also I've tried to use iEquip in my load or but that won't work, although when on it's own it will.

I just want to play Skyrim while on my down time it

Here is my Lists + Specs: Plugins

Modlist

OS - Win 10

CPU - i9 9900k

RAM - 32gb

GPU - 1060GTX 6gb

Using Mod Organizer 2 recently converted from Vortex

I get 60 fps when playing normally but when using an ENB it's drops it to 40 or lower when outside but fine when when in interiors.

Also after an hour or two of playing my game will just break by turning into the "Get Down" meme and lag out. Only a game reset will solve the problem.

Please can anyone help me?

Update: did some testing activating mods a couple at a time seems to be tied to animations maybe but on my normal profile it loads fine, but still it's the SSE engine fixes or display thats an issue.

my pastebin of my netscriptframework log is here It would not show up before but it shows now: https://pastebin.com/9DgKSgyD

It could be windows ten Bug

I'm having this issue where sometimes game will kick me out and restarted my system.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
and APPID
{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
to the user DESKTOP-KS8I401\rober SID (S-1-5-21-3269446123-3921037460-973286927-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.
Welp I need fresh formatted before new May updated comes out anyway getting tired of this bug!
The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker
and APPID
Unavailable
to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.
Rather have clean os then redo the permission lmao
1 hour ago, rb888 said:

It could be windows ten Bug

Thank you for the reply, I think I've isolated the problem after several hours of debugging it was cause of the mod "Undaunted" and "Go to Bed".

Go to bed caused a black screen on start up and undaunted CTD the funny thing is they were both working on a earlier mod load out.

The major mods of SSE Display tweaks and Engine fixes are now work together so I'll have to see if I can get ENB running.

14 hours ago, stifi said:

Thank you for the reply, I think I've isolated the problem after several hours of debugging it was cause of the mod "Undaunted" and "Go to Bed".

Go to bed caused a black screen on start up and undaunted CTD the funny thing is they were both working on a earlier mod load out.

The major mods of SSE Display tweaks and Engine fixes are now work together so I'll have to see if I can get ENB running.

Make me wonder if sleep for credit? Causing my black screen issue too? Welcome to the group.  But I'm still going formatted my system new windows ten May 2020 updated be out this week sometime.

1 hour ago, rb888 said:

Make me wonder if sleep for credit? Causing my black screen issue too? Welcome to the group.  But I'm still going formatted my system new windows ten May 2020 updated be out this week sometime.

Thanks.

Well I got the ENB working but not on a solid 60 fps without both interior and exterior there was another few conflicts isolated to "Better Jumping SSE" and "Notification Log SSE".

I turned those mods off and game works fine I say fine...I still get the Meme bug with my char and other NPC's spinning on and spazzing out after about 30 mins of play and that's with the ENB active with the fps tanked.

My version of windows is a stripped down version so I don't get the fancy updates and I just did a fresh install of Win 10 LTSB recently for my new hardware.

I have no idea whats causing this glitch to happen.

i might be of no help but the only thing it make me think is the skyrimprefs.ini  where you set the  iVSyncPresentInterval=0   . normally you set it to 0 with enb  .  or with nvidia  control panel (set frame at 60 and disable vertical synchronisation ).  and as with M O you might have changed the folder place of settings.ini to an other folder / profile .

with sse engine verify you have the right address librairy for your skse version if you did not get it already.

you seem to know well but sometimes little mistakes happens .

also to avoid problems when you re-do your bash patch do not rebuilt it , delete it and re-do it.

33 minutes ago, coolfreaky said:

i might be of no help but the only thing it make me think is the skyrimprefs.ini  where you set the  iVSyncPresentInterval=0   . normally you set it to 0 with enb  .  or with nvidia  control panel (set frame at 60 and disable vertical synchronisation ).  and as with M O you might have changed the folder place of settings.ini to an other folder / profile .

with sse engine verify you have the right address librairy for your skse version if you did not get it already.

you seem to know well but sometimes little mistakes happens .

also to avoid problems when you re-do your bash patch do not rebuilt it , delete it and re-do it.

Hm.. I'm confused now there's too many variables.

SSE Display Tweaks, SSE Engine FIxes, BethINI and the ENB are all doing something. What is the best method to sort all this out even without the ENB the problem still persists.

for me too many tweaks and fixes are eating too match ressources and make a lot of confusions  . i make it simple , i do not use any tweaks but the necessary one , i do not see the need of using enb . i do not see the use of bethini . i do not see the need of sse display . may be the sse engine fix is interesting but all i see is skse takes more time to load after installing it .

i just tweak the ini my self and only the vcyn for now as i will see the need . tweaked the nvidia control panel as said before . 

and never rush the installation take time to install one by one if you feel the need but never all at once ( the best way to make bad install )

and never rush the installation take time to install one by one if you feel the need but never all at once ( the best way to make bad install )

This advise I can get behind 100%. I see people with problems all the time who later in the thread reveal "well I installed  like 15 mods and now the game won't work!!! HEEELLLLLP!!!

uhhh.......

4 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

This advise I can get behind 100%. I see people with problems all the time who later in the thread reveal "well I installed  like 15 mods and now the game won't work!!! HEEELLLLLP!!!

uhhh.......

If you want wait I will post my load order once I get my game working again will take while to copy stuff over again later today.

On 5/25/2020 at 2:07 AM, coolfreaky said:

I think that was the problem, my BethINI tweaks was directed at the wrong profile... I have better frames now but unsure if that bug will arise again. Thanks again for the advise

16 hours ago, coolfreaky said:

try this :https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31613?tab=description &  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31613?tab=description

as i am sure it is the vsync for the game and probably the monitor you are using 

and found it a vid with the  links for tutorials if needed :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WAZDbElksE

Cheers for that, I've got a ASUS VS248 Monitor that's 60Hz so that has to be an issue.
I've never really knew the monitor itself could cause problems but hey every day is a school day.