SexLab Louder Sex Moans

View File

This tiny mod (ESL) will make the moans of sexual activities louder.

Well, technically, it is not making them louder per se but lets them carry farther, so you can hear them from a greater distance. Not from all across town of course, but also you don´t have to stand right next to them. Now you will hear the more excited cries from around 100-200 meters (didn´t measure it precisely), meaning around the next corner or hill.

This creates a nice group orgy audio effect if you have a lot of actors engaged in the vicinity - also, it makes general sense that same of the moans are in fact louder.

This mod does not change the actual sound files you may have installed. It will only alter the carry distances. Therefore, it will also work if you have replaced the default SexLab sound files. Even if you replace the sound files afterwards.

This mod simply changes the basic "Sounddescriptor" settings for some of the moan types. SexLab distiguishes between "mild", "medium" and "hot" for 8 different female voices and 4 different male voice - so different sound files are played depending on the state of the animation. I have not touched the mild ones, but changed the settings for the medium ones to carry further and for the hot ones even more so. Also, I made this effect stronger for the female voices.

BTW: Along with this I would recommend disabling the "Quiet (female)" voice in SexLab, as it´s a bit awkward to hear a silent whisper from 100 meters ?

Enjoy.

PS: Drop it manually into the Data directory or install using Mod Manager, in the load order obviously after SexLab.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/22/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab
  • Regular Edition Compatible

So:

SexLab uses 3 different sets of voices during sex scenes, called "mild", "medium" and "hot". From these sets the sounds are selected to be played during the SexLab animations. It doesn´t matter which sounds you have actually installed, as this mod changes the general rules about how the sounds in these three categories are played.

So unless your mod changes SexLab altogether, it will definitely work.

But Nusbie does - it circumvents how SexLab does it by using scripts for its own logic. So no, it may not work.

But that´s a guess, you can install it to find out and let us know :)

Through your description, I think you think that the three sound types of sexlab are set according to the literal from small to large, so you haven't changed the mild part?

In fact, as I've learned before, the difference between mild and medium is that normal label animation and rape aggression animation.

hot is irrelevant. As long as the character's arousal is high, no matter what kind of animation type it will play.

So now what we can hear from a long distance is basically rape or people with high arousal, right?

Not bad!

To be honest, I don´t know the exact inner logic of when SexLab selects one of the three voices stages. There are a lot of theories on the net, but also different older versions of SexLab, so I´m not relying on any of this. In general, they start softer, quieter and get more exited towards the end, that´s all I know ?

So yes, the beginning I havn´t changed, but now you will hear them in the middle and especially in the last stage from farther away.