sonotink

How do I properly use sexbound?

How do I use sexbound properly, as every time I try to use it, it doesn't work properly, I only have mods that are up to date, along with that, I only had very basic non-sexbound related mods, that being "cutebound", instant crafting, and one that adds better hair styles.
I am very confused, as really, I don't know what could be causing these issues, anyone know how to fix this?
I just want to be able to use the mod, looking through the log file has shown me nothing that would help me figure this out either.

25 minutes ago, sonotink said:

How do I use sexbound properly, as every time I try to use it, it doesn't work properly, I only have mods that are up to date, along with that, I only had very basic non-sexbound related mods, that being "cutebound", instant crafting, and one that adds better hair styles.
I am very confused, as really, I don't know what could be causing these issues, anyone know how to fix this?
I just want to be able to use the mod, looking through the log file has shown me nothing that would help me figure this out either.

Well, we maybe able to help, and you already know about log files so that makes life easier. If you can toss one here i can take a look, just beware it's not easy to tell what mods are up-to-date and which aren't at times, and it maybe easy to install a bad one. The error and mod-list being in the log however make things pretty clear.

3 hours ago, sonotink said:

can do
backed it up in case you needed it.

starbound-backup.log 64.03 kB · 0 downloads

...? I don't see anything... Like, no error, no anything, just a ton of errors about previous characters not being able to load.

To be clear, you're talking about using the aphrodite's bow, using;
/spawnitem imbuedaphroditesbow
Then you shoot an NPC, and they turn into a node, yes?
Then you interact with it using E, and then interacting with the UI? Run me through what doesn't work.

Nothing like, happens, at all, there's no sprites, and the previous ones are likely due to the fact that the previous characters are made for a modpack, that is for just playing starbound, without anything NSFW.
which is why I'm confused, the menu's for sexbound don't seem to load, and the animations that should play, aren't appearing. 
Let me make an example real quick,
image.png.048722f22b644b4488823f593e7bc9db.png

Here, what happens, the menu pops up, but the sprites for the animations are invisible.
I don't think I forgot to install anything??

[sorry for the shitty example drawing, just trying to show an example of what happens.]

1 hour ago, sonotink said:

Here's some screenshots of what happens in game.
Along with the log of those events.

Alright, now i got some real errors to work with lol

Firstly, running "Sexbound VisualFuta" is deprecated/outdated, it doesn't do anything with the current version other than cause issues since the futanari functionality is now in the base API. Recommend removing that.
Second, the error is odd. It is using new functions but causing a "Null value exception", maybe related to using the above mod, but since i haven't manually verified if GFY works for Sexbound 3.14, i can't tell you if it's something outdated in the mod or just the above causing problems. Will double-check and return to you.

And Third, don't be ashamed of your drawing skills lmao, they're not bad for a rushed little example. Heck, have you seen my avatar on the left there?

thank you, i just figured that out myself through trial and error while opening the site, haha.
also, i'm mostly ashamed as like, i use ms paint a lot, but most the time my art doesn't look like that.

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,

you should add this to the FAQ.

i been having a headache since none of the animations seemed to work but as soon as i got rid of SexboundFutanari_v2.8.3 all animations show up and everting else woks fine for me