[Quest Mod Concept] The Society

Ok, dont expect too much. I m just starting with all this stuff and I dont know if this is too heavy a lift for that. 
But I also want to gather support, have a place where I can ask questions and get helped and take my first step in making Quest mods. 

This is the Idea:

The Society 

The Society is a secret community consisting of all kind of inhabitants of Skyrim and the surrounding countries. 
It is lead by a powerfull circle of wizards who create portals that allow the Society Members to attend. 
Their houses and dungeons are places beyond time and space and only reachable via the portals. 

They abduct women or buy female slaves to have fun with them. But they never keep them. 
It is their fetish to give them a chance to escape and see them struggle to break free. 
They also love the idea of that female living in constant fear of beeing abducted again. Anytime. Anywhere. 

The Mod

This mod will start easy and simple. 
It will hook into "Simple Slavery Plus" so you will only be able to get to the mod via Simple Slavery when sold. 

Game 1 - The Cage

I want to add several games that each have different rooms where they are happening.

I m not sure yet how to decide which game and which room will play. Dunno it is possible to randomize or if I have to make some kind of prequest. 

Room 1

This will be the first mod content and is as simple as possible. 

There will be a medium sized room. In the middle of the room there will be a big cage. 
The cage will be connected to a door at the side of the room. 
It will not be possible to enter the cage from within the room or the other way round.

The cage will be full of creatures. I think I ll start with dogs. Just because classic.
The dogs will be friendly. 
The Player will spawn (wake up) at inside of the cage at the opposite end of the side with the door. 

This is meant to work with "Sexlab Aroused Creatures" and the idea is, that the Player will have to reach the door at the other side of the cage to be free. 
The Creatures will of course be triggered by Aroused Creatures and start raping the PC according to the SLAC settings. 
I dont know if this will work well or if the chain rape will be too hard. But I think this could be adjusted by changing the number of dogs and the settings in SLAC.

The Spectators:

Of course their will be people there watching the "game". they will stand around the cage, cheering, applauding or just watching. 
This is meant to be a tie in for Spectator Crowds. 

The End of the Game:
When the PC reaches the door and opens it, he will be teleported to a location in the wilderness and the quest will be completed. 

Room 2, 3 etc.

In Game 1 the rooms will only be differentiated by their content. So there will be a room for each type of creatures. 

Game 2 - The Maze

This will be a series of custom made mazes, with some lurking creatures and of course a hidden exit. 
There will be different mazes. 
Maybe I will increase maze difficulty by combining it with the Search game mechanism.

This can be made more fun with the Devious Trap mod, but sadly that one is very broken. 

Game 3 - The Search

The basic idea is to take the room of Game 1 and add like a dozen chests to it. 
The game will spawn a key in a random chest. 
The player has to search the chest until he finds the key.
The Key will unlock the door to freedom.

This is meant to be played with "Deviously Enchanted Chests" of course. 

Game 4 - The Grind

This will be a series of work related mods. 
Basically forced labour. 
The door will be locked until a certain amound of task are fulfilled
- Mining
- Wood chopping
- Gathering 
- Crafting 

This is meant to be combined with mods that make these kind of actions more.... interesting :)
I know these mod exists but I dont have a list currently.

Random Game  Ideas

The Service: beeing on the other side of the cage, serving drink and food or entertainment (similar to Wolf Club)

The Suffering: The player will wake up tied to a furniture. 2 NPC will be there with whips, whipping the shit out of the PC. 
There will be a wiggle free mechanic of some sort to leave the furniture. If successfull you can run to the exit and be free
The Hanging: tie in for Pamas Bound Hanging script. Virtually a public exectution. 
Of course the PC will just be unconcious and after hanging will be fucked until reaching the room exit. (SL Adventures or any other proximity rape mod)

The Quest

Of course once I manage to do the stuff above myself and am experienced enough I will add a quest that allows the player to investigate the Society to get back to them one by one and possibly even shut them down (or maybe join?). Of course that will not be easy and not possible to get through unhar.... unfucked :D

Spicing things up

- Add random female NPCs that are caught in the same hell
- Follower support
- ornament (bound naked females, just for entertainment)

Problems I see:

Using the external mods might cause problems

- How to prevent Creatures from fucking spectators in game 1 
- How to prevent NPC from clipping to the inside of the cage
- How to prevent hostilieties (I think factions are the solution here) 

Where I start:

I managed to get hold of a simple understanding of scripts. 
Next step is understanding the CK more and start building the level for game 1.
Then add the SS event
Add the dogs

-> start first round (spectators can come later)

What I need:

Somebody who is experienced with quest mod making/level creation and similar stuff and who is willing to endure my stupid questions and help me. 

I think this is a rather simple basic concept and design to allow copy pasting alot of the content and achieve a good dark BDSM/Slavery experience. 

New Concept, just for me to keep overview:

- Mod is started via Simple Slavery

- Teleported to new Cell - Welcome Room

Welcome Room
- direct Gangbang 5P 

- Society NPC SLAVE WELCOME AGENT welcomes the PC: "You are now property of the Society. But we prefer sex slaves that still have hope. It makes our games more entertaining. You will be free if you can earn XXXX Gold while you are with us."
- Whipping scene
- Creature Gangbang

- Now proceed into our central hall. (the PC does not have to do that. But in that case the rape and whipping scenes will just repeat. There is no other way out of the Welcome Room

Central Hall

The Central Hall will be the hub the mod uses to start different subquests.

- Entry Room

The PC will always be ported to the entry Room after each quest. 
The Entry Room contains a bath (possibly filled with nasty creatures to take advantage) 

- Contains alot of doors that can be linked to new rooms/cells
- Contains the NPC SLAVE MANAGER-> PC can ask for tasks
- Contains merchants (provide food, drink, kinky clothing, maybe other suitable stuff. can buy for gold or sex)

Crime System
There will be a crime system.

For now it will be simple: it you commit a crime you pay gold. Period. 

Crimes:

- Covered in Cum (dont forget to bath in the entry room)

- Dirty (dont forget to bath in the entry room)
- not wearing collar 

- not wearing "task" items 

Guards:

There will be guard NPCs. 
They will lurk at each door, so you only have to be afraid of them when u want to do quests. 

Task System
There will be Tasks, meaning Quests that can be obtained from the Slave Manager. 
Most Tasks will be linked to a certain room (quest marker).

The Slave Manager will only have one random task for the PC each time.

The PC can try to haggle for a different task but has the chance of beeing raped (most likely will have to go bathing afterwards)

or getting a Crime (gold reduction). 

Example Quests:

- Room A: a slave wheel. PC has to use it for X minutes to get Y gold. A punisher will be in the room that whips the PC. 
Can also contain random sex 

- Room B: play catch
the PC has to equip a yoke and slave boots and then reach the door at the other side of the room. 
male NPC will try to catch the PC and rape. 

- Room C Creature Room: will contain 5 of a certain creature type in a cage. 
the PC has to enter the cage that is visible to a crowd. The Creatures will spam rape scenes from 2P to 5P for a random number of times

- Room D : whipping show 
PC has to enter a ZAP furniture (will be locked). 
Crowd watching. A whipper will come and whip the slave. 
Then suitable sex animations (if suitable furniture) will play (1-3) 
then PC is released

- Room E : get the gold
a room full of chests. meant to be played with "Deviously enchanted chests" (quest will only be available if installed). 
Maybe I can make this myself tho. Each chest has a chance to trigger an estrus animation 
1 chest will also contain a key to get out of the room 

A crowd will stand above the room and watch.

• 3 weeks later...

goot to see some ideas. I think, it might be better if PC need to find several item to place at right position or chest to pass the maze, or use deivous device that PC need to find the right key to unbound themselves. Just some small idea, and hope can see some demo....

• 4 months later...