It is doing the same to me! It is so annoying because it keeps causing the game to crash. My Sims 4 is updated, I have just updated my computer to see if that helped and deleted and re-downloaded the new WW update again but it is still happening. 

1 hour ago, 2119rd said:

It is doing the same to me! It is so annoying because it keeps causing the game to crash. My Sims 4 is updated, I have just updated my computer to see if that helped and deleted and re-downloaded the new WW update again but it is still happening. 

thankfully i havnt had any crashes just the game telling me WW and mods that use it wont work properly without 155a

This notification comes from a mod by ColonolNutty. It should say something like "expect <mod name> to break", with <mod name> being the name of the mod that makes this notification pop up (e.g. Kinky Whims or Wicked Pets).

Small changes like v155a to v155b will usually not cause any issues, but major changes to WW might do so - that's why there's a notification that will bother you every time you launch the game, in order to make you download the update for <mod name> once it rolls out.

@2119rd If your game keeps crashing it might either be due to "Sims 4 Community Library" not being installed (required for CN's mods, so get it if you have one or more of them), S4CL being outdated (you often need to update it along with KW, WP and the other mods) or you playing TS4 Legacy Edition (in this case, CN's mods will not work and you have to remove them, unfortunately).

@Crashdown117 Thank you for your help! 

Sorry, I am only new to this so I am still a little confused. It has only started happening since downloaded the updated version. I think it crashed because there was so many "warning errors" coming up in the notifications.

I have S4CL downloaded already but just deleted it and re-downloaded it.

Could it have something to do with the new WW upgrade? I haven't had this issue before. 

On 5/14/2020 at 3:21 AM, Crashdown117 said:

This notification comes from a mod by ColonolNutty. It should say something like "expect <mod name> to break", with <mod name> being the name of the mod that makes this notification pop up (e.g. Kinky Whims or Wicked Pets).

Small changes like v155a to v155b will usually not cause any issues, but major changes to WW might do so - that's why there's a notification that will bother you every time you launch the game, in order to make you download the update for <mod name> once it rolls out.

@2119rd If your game keeps crashing it might either be due to "Sims 4 Community Library" not being installed (required for CN's mods, so get it if you have one or more of them), S4CL being outdated (you often need to update it along with KW, WP and the other mods) or you playing TS4 Legacy Edition (in this case, CN's mods will not work and you have to remove them, unfortunately).

i mean yah i figured as much with all of that.. but does that mean the game and mods will work perfectly fine with he error messages or not at all

51 minutes ago, SerikRaduga said:

does that mean the game and mods will work perfectly fine with he error messages or not at all

It means that the mod in question might not work properly (e.g. nothing happens when you click interaction xyz).

But since nobody knows how much the next update will change WW (unless we find somebody, who really has the ability to see into the future), this warning pops up whenever WW is at a newer version than the mods depending on it expect.

5 hours ago, 2119rd said:

Could it have something to do with the new WW upgrade? I haven't had this issue before. 

Definitely possible (as well as the game crashing due to a ton of warnings).

Fast way to find out: Move S4CL and all mods depending on it out of your Mods folder, delete "localthumbcache.package" found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4" and start the game. If the issue is gone, it was because of WW's latest update not working with one or more of these mods. Once a mod receives an update, it should be good to go again.