No conflicts.

In the no-MBP lovers version the NPC races are all vanilla. Nothing from MBP is used.

( !  !  some no-MBP versions have a empty MBP esm dummy file. Do not install it if you have MBP installed)

The Lovers versions with MBP . . .  yes you can only use them with MBP installed.

hiyokogeneforge use own child races, no MBP or x117.   All files hiyokogeneforge needs are in the mod.  Of course you can have MBP or x117 installed  but the children will be hiyokogeneforge.

If you use the HiyokoGenerator.esp and NO hiyokogeneforge there is a no-MBP version and a MBP HiyokoGenerator.esp version. (Vanilla or MBP children )

But I don't know if there is a x117 HiyokoGenerator.esp.

HiyokoGenerator's filenames come as  MBP & x117  and w-out MBP & x117 versions.   And yes, the non-vanilla version uses both MBP and x117 races.

GeneForce can work with the original HiyokoGenerator with the MBP dependency for greater variety, but it does have its own collection of races for use as well. That I can confirm as I've had Tabaxi and Argonoid children that came from the MBP HiyokoGenerator whilst using Gene Forrge.

:confused:  Oh, you may want to open up GeneForge (if you have CSE) and check out the its custom Hiyoko Redguard race.  It appears a bit ... odd... in my installation, darker and more glossy in appearance which may give children borne a steel-like appearance.

14 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

:confused:  Oh, you may want to open up GeneForge (if you have CSE) and check out the its custom Hiyoko Redguard race.  It appears a bit ... odd... in my installation, darker and more glossy in appearance which may give children borne a steel-like appearance.

CS?  Isn't it a mesh problem?  You can not set color and gloss in the esp.  So check the meshes folder.

23 hours ago, fejeena said:

CS?  Isn't it a mesh problem?  You can not set color and gloss in the esp.  So check the meshes folder.

On the contrary.  It is a texture problem as GeneForge v 1.00a has custom .dds textures for redguards.  It doesn't use vanilla textures for Hiyoko Redguards... apparently this being why I was getting freaky weird Redguards.   If you open the RACES folder to see the custom races, you'll find  hggfRedguard  / Hiyoko Redguard,  And the paths for the Redguard textures files (under Body Data) are characters\hiyogen\red\m\upperbody.dds and the like.