Make "Having Sex" only available if high enough romantic connection?

Is there a way to make it so "Having Sex" is only available if the romantic connection is high enough? Similar to WooHoo... Because I always find it weird that I can have sex with someone but when I try to kiss their hand, they reject it after... That doesn't make sense to me.

With "always accept" disabled (found under "Cheats" in WW's Sex settings) Sims should actually reject sex proposals, if their relationship is too low. There are also some other settings regarding sex and relationships, so best check all of them - don't worry, every option tells you what it's for.

I only do Have Sex if it comes up in the "first page" of the interactions menu, instead of going to find it in the Romance section. Sometimes it still comes up fairly quick, but it's a bit more controlled.

1 hour ago, Crashdown117 said:

With "always accept" disabled (found under "Cheats" in WW's Sex settings) Sims should actually reject sex proposals, if their relationship is too low. There are also some other settings regarding sex and relationships, so best check all of them - don't worry, every option tells you what it's for.

I just checked and I do have this disabled. And I checked a lot of the other ones, I wonder if "Have Sex" just isn't that difficult... especially compared to WooHoo.

1 hour ago, rb813 said:

I only do Have Sex if it comes up in the "first page" of the interactions menu, instead of going to find it in the Romance section. Sometimes it still comes up fairly quick, but it's a bit more controlled.

My issue is that a lot of them end up wanting to have sex with my Sim instead of me asking them for it.

18 minutes ago, naruto56 said:

My issue is that a lot of them end up wanting to have sex with my Sim instead of me asking them for it.

Well personally, I'd take that as a pretty clear sign that the romantic connection is high enough. But f you don't want them asking you, I think you can turn down NPC sex invitations in the WW settings menu.

1 hour ago, rb813 said:

Well personally, I'd take that as a pretty clear sign that the romantic connection is high enough. But f you don't want them asking you, I think you can turn down NPC sex invitations in the WW settings menu.

I am currently doing a Bachelor challenge and feel it is kind of weird that they are inviting him for sex but our relationship/friendship meter is also so low... Makes it hard to choose who to eliminate LOL

10 hours ago, naruto56 said:

I am currently doing a Bachelor challenge and feel it is kind of weird that they are inviting him for sex but our relationship/friendship meter is also so low... Makes it hard to choose who to eliminate LOL

At least your female sims are intelligent and ask for sex to stay in the game ;)

You could try to modify the attractivity (not sure if it really helps) and set it to 'plantsim' instead of 'human' for all females.

6 hours ago, Oops19 said:

You could try to modify the attractivity (not sure if it really helps) and set it to 'plantsim' instead of 'human' for all females.

How do you modify what a sim is attracted to? I've heard about this, but never been able to find how to access it.

6 hours ago, rb813 said:

How do you modify what a sim is attracted to? I've heard about this, but never been able to find how to access it.

If you click on interaction with a sim there's an option for "attraction" and you can edit the attraction there. It is the "generate" option and it gives you options. Although from experience, doesn't seem to effect it too much. Like my Bachelor thinks one of the contestants is "Basic Looking" but has aspirations to Have Sex with her often.

On 5/2/2020 at 1:56 AM, Oops19 said:

At least your female sims are intelligent and ask for sex to stay in the game ;)

They are treating it like a game and not trying to find love though ;)

Archived