Where to find last exception mod files?

My sims 4 lost all bed options besides sleep and nap. The options to assign beds to selected sims are also gone. I tried using the last exception assistant and got these errors. Problem is I don't know how to find these mods or game resources. None of the listed names ever existed in my mods folder. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

Woohoo/Pregnancy Mods Error

Outdated mods related to pregnancy or Woohoo™.

Known mods that cause issues like this:
- Remove ArtUrlWWW Pregnancy Mega Mod,
- Remove Inteen (teen pregnancy/marriage mod),
- Remove Babies for Everyone,
- Remove Risky Woohoo Mod,
- Remove Get Naked for WooHoo,
Any other mod related to pregnancy or Woohoo™.

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'bed_TryForBaby' contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

The mod names are just some well known examples - you're looking for any mod regarding pregnancy, romantic relationships and/or woohoo. WickedWhims and MC Command Center are fine (well, their latest versions are), so if they're up to date, they're probably not causing your issue. I'd start with script mods (.ts4script files) that are older than a couple of months, move all of them out of the Mods folder and start the game again. If the issue's gone, you can start looking for updates (or just delete those mods, since WW and MCCC already offer a lot of functionality). If the issue persists, also move some of the newer mods out.

The missing interactions are probably due to some outdated mod or a mod conflict, as well. Fixing one problem might just fix all others (like the tunable resource error, which is most likely the result of an outdated mod).

8 hours ago, NotMeg said:

Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

They should be in your Mods folder, but sometimes downloaded sims have 'extra' cc content included/hidden inside a merged file.

(Those are a bit harder to find)

Open Windows Explorer to C:/'user'/My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods

Look for anything Pregnancy or Sex/Woohoo related.

Archived