Fallout New Vegas Mod limit fixed

dongding

For someone who experienced issues with mod limits lately this is great news. Not sure why I can only run around 110 mods (+bsa +?) without issues I wonder what other limitations for mods there are. Running mostly complex mods as in quests, not sure about scripts - no LL mods tho -, so I'm excited to see this limit raised and fixed.

Read somewhere the limit without the plugin seemed to have counted BSA's + ESM/ESP's but I forget what the hard cap was maybe 160 combined total? Anyway the plugin doesn't just remove those restrictions others seem to experience slight to moderate upticks in performance. And I personally test drove a JEX motorcycle from Goodsprings to the Nevada highway patrol with absurdly smooth frames not even a noticeable stutter. Quite the time for New Vegas modding.

Mine was around 165 total, minus every mod which contains at least one BSA, after that limit it was still loading but every save was having the sign "corrupted" on it.

Yes now there's no more excuses to not mod the greatest Fallout ever! Please come help me, there's a lot of work to do here in Mojave! :)

Archived