[Outdated] LoversRapeStruggle 0.34

• 3 months later...

I got this problem that everytime someone is going to rape my PC' date=' she is instantly stripped. I see the animation for ripping the clothes off, but she is already naked. Does anyone know what might be causing this?

[/quote']

That is part of the feature of this mod. Read the OP.

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of a necropost, but i'm trying to get this working for a fresh playthrough.

Like larryrunner I find that even if i'm wearing armor, my PC is instantly stripped and I get between 2-6 seconds of struggle before raep ensues. I couldn;t see anything about that problem; just a mention that if you are wearing clothing or nothing, you get a little struggle.

I tried changing rape clothing to being worn and tried swapping from an RP version of RaperS to the one in the OP.

Any advice? I'd like it to work properly.

Bit of a necropost' date=' but i'm trying to get this working for a fresh playthrough.

Like larryrunner I find that even if i'm wearing armor, my PC is instantly stripped and I get between 2-6 seconds of struggle before raep ensues. I couldn;t see anything about that problem; just a mention that if you are wearing clothing or nothing, you get a little struggle.

I tried changing rape clothing to being worn and tried swapping from an RP version of RaperS to the one in the OP.

Any advice? I'd like it to work properly.

[/quote']

The ripping off of the clothes is not a long sequence so between 2-6 seconds sounds about right. I am assuming you are wanting a longer rape struggle?

Things you can check:

1. Try both versions of the RaperS from the link (the one that is an esp and the one that is in the 7z file.)

2. Make sure you are running lovers with pk revision 91.

3. Make sure you are running the lovers with pk extender version that is for LPK revision 91.

I was under the impression that there would be a bit of a struggle, your chain shirt (as an example) would come off, then a further couple of seconds, and your daedric greaves, and then a slight bit more struggle before the actual rape would begin.

It might be my rapers versionas you say. My PC seems to be stripped before the struggle even starts, and the items dropped around her, even in armor.

This mod seems to work for me but it doesn't behave like it's supposed to. First my character is thrown to the ground(seems okay) but her clothes are stripped off instantly before anything happens, even if I set them to be worn during rape in the lovers settings menu. Then there is some kind of struggle but my character appears levitated a bit above the ground. Do you know what can cause this?

Having some issue with this mod on getting the game to start I used the following:

Lovers with PK rev91 from http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7

Lovers with PK Extender 2.4.3 for rev91 from http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=389

I have tried both LoversRaperS from http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=26

LoversRapeStruggle from op

The game will start as when:

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversRapers.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers with PK extender.esp

are all on

but as soon as I add

LoversRapeStruggle.esp at the end the game won't even starts

Is there a specific version of Lovers with PK, Lovers with PK extender, RaperS that I need that is not in the above links?

load order

Oblivion.esm

BreakUndies.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

BUDungeon.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Santa Babe.esp

Sexy Elves.esp

things_and_things.esp

TribalPrincess.esp

TrawlolsCorinthianGladiator.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

exotix.esp

BUEquipsMerge.esp

ShadderHeelsPoor.esp

Lady Dress.esp

Lady Sexy EV.esp

Moonshadow Elves - NoSc.esp

ClearSilkCloth.esp

BisSP_RHH_2.esp

Dragon Song.esp

Lady Victoria Secret EV.esp

Elisyum.esp

BBthe Bayou.esp

Encumbrance100.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp

LoversCalm.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversFSE.esp

P1DseeYouSleep.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

boh_dungeonbgone.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

DancingGirlDMRAcup.esp

LoversDarkLessons.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversRapeStruggle.esp

LoversGGBlackMail.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

• 2 weeks later...

Think I might have a handle on your problem. I was having the same problem but I noticed one of the masters for rape struggle listed by Wyre is AdultPlayPlus and flags up a "Missing Master" error whereas I (and you) have AdultPlayPlusforSSP installed. I'm trying using WB to switch the master from one to the other to test if I can get it working.

Guest Donkey

Having some issue with this mod on getting the game to start I used the following:

Lovers with PK rev91 from http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7

Lovers with PK Extender 2.4.3 for rev91 from http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=389

I have tried both LoversRaperS from http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=26

LoversRapeStruggle from op

The game will start as when:

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversRapers.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers with PK extender.esp

are all on

but as soon as I add

LoversRapeStruggle.esp at the end the game won't even starts

Is there a specific version of Lovers with PK' date=' Lovers with PK extender, RaperS that I need that is not in the above links?

load order

Oblivion.esm

BreakUndies.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

BUDungeon.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Santa Babe.esp

Sexy Elves.esp

things_and_things.esp

TribalPrincess.esp

TrawlolsCorinthianGladiator.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

exotix.esp

BUEquipsMerge.esp

ShadderHeelsPoor.esp

Lady Dress.esp

Lady Sexy EV.esp

Moonshadow Elves - NoSc.esp

ClearSilkCloth.esp

BisSP_RHH_2.esp

Dragon Song.esp

Lady Victoria Secret EV.esp

Elisyum.esp

BBthe Bayou.esp

Encumbrance100.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp

LoversCalm.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversFSE.esp

P1DseeYouSleep.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

boh_dungeonbgone.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

DancingGirlDMRAcup.esp

LoversDarkLessons.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversRapeStruggle.esp

LoversGGBlackMail.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

[/quote']

Try and read the first page your using Lovers with PK Extender 2.4.3 for rev91 this mod was created for Lovers with PK Extender 2.4 for rev91 That is why your getting problems.

Well the funny thing is I eventually got it to work to a certain extend with 2.4.3. With only some minor oddities

The "ready weapon" button doesn't really struggle, if anything pressing it skip right to the sex animation and display the line that said something along the line of PC has stop struggling. The block button is the actual button that plays the struggle for me, chance of successful struggle also seems very slim (by design?)

The speed up/slow down/advance/reverse animation speed/sequence is still a small puzzle to me, it seems like animation does not go to the next stage unless I manually do it, by design perhaps, not too sure.

There's suppose to be this "Ready weapon key, while being raped and in prelude, will skip the prelude" but I have never seen it actually work.

Will probably need to do an in depth test to see the exactly which version of Lovers with PK, Lovers with PK extender, and LoversRapers is best for the mod.

Afa, Rapestruggle requires PK extender. PK extender by design makes you use manual progression mode for sex. This is the way it is designed.

Rapestruggle was designed for lovers with PK version 91. It may not work correctly with higher versions of lovers with PK.

Guest Donkey

Well the funny thing is I eventually got it to work to a certain extend with 2.4.3. With only some minor oddities

The "ready weapon" button doesn't really struggle' date=' if anything pressing it skip right to the sex animation and display the line that said something along the line of PC has stop struggling. The block button is the actual button that plays the struggle for me, chance of successful struggle also seems very slim (by design?)

The speed up/slow down/advance/reverse animation speed/sequence is still a small puzzle to me, it seems like animation does not go to the next stage unless I manually do it, by design perhaps, not too sure.

There's suppose to be this "Ready weapon key, while being raped and in prelude, will skip the prelude" but I have never seen it actually work.

Will probably need to do an in depth test to see the exactly which version of Lovers with PK, Lovers with PK extender, and LoversRapers is best for the mod.

[/quote']

This is caused because some scripts where heavily changed from within lovers with pk extender. that is why it will now skip the struggle instead of playing it.

btw what version of pluggy are you using ?? i think it plays best with the latest witch is 1.32 i think. or else try 1.25C

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there everyone; I posted here because I could not find an applicable discussion post outside of the downloads section.

My question is simple to ask, but probably complex to answer: What would be involved, and what would it take, to update this mod to the latest PK extender 2.4.3? Also, would there be a script that could be altered after to have this particular mod work well with SetBody? I.E., having this mod target the actual upper armor and not the body mesh for torso that SetBody introduces?

Is it mainly just checking *all* the scripts in the .esp here for this, and cross-referencing with PK extender 2.4.3 and then SetBody to find out how they work with each other?

Please be gentle, all I have really done is some minor help with translations and have no real modder skills. But, if it is something that is reasonably do-able, I wouldn't mind trying to do this :) Thanks for reading, and have fun! -Merctime

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a compatible version of LoversRaperS that doesn't include auto de-equip and drop of armor? 'Cause undressing from struggles works fine only if sex works with settings on Lovers with PK. LoversRaperS version in first post of topic looks like LoversRaperS Role-Play Edition.

Is there a compatible version of LoversRaperS that doesn't include auto de-equip and drop of armor? 'Cause undressing from struggles works fine only if sex works with settings on Lovers with PK. LoversRaperS version in first post of topic looks like LoversRaperS Role-Play Edition.

Instead of using the esp one try the 7z one. That version of raperS is the normal version.

• 1 month later...